Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Kurai. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 pm

@Jack - I hope your able to find someone to grow your kiddo ^^
@Fearnoon - Gl with trading and finding relationships. One of my kiddos is gonna be part of a mafia au when he gets older might Pm you about it later.
@okahui - I hope the stream goes well ^^
@whim - gl trading your item and WInona is absolutely adorable hope your able to find relationships for her

Just dropping in real quick to find someone to grow a couple of my kalons Harumi, Kioshi, and Yuna and introduce some new kiddos I got
Sixbane did an amazing job with this batch I literally cant thank them enough. The blue kiddo is Ayumi, the green kiddo is Avalon, and the missing limb kid is Kaoru. I have yet to decide on a name for the extra limb snake kiddo and I am open for suggestions ^^
Image Kurai | She/her
Kals

Kurai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 pm

@Kurai. Ah i'm glad you like them ;v;/ they were tricky but i'm happy you're happy! Best wishes with the growths too, all the kals are adorable (And I love Yuna especially haha)
@ Jack Best wishes with a growth! I love the kits colors, they're super lovely~ I hope you're able to find someone as i'm sure they'll be a handsome grownup
@Fearnoon Good luck finding an AU to join! I'd offer but mine are a mess/kinda supeR COMPLEX BY ACCIDENT and i doubt you'd wanna deal w /that haha. Aribelle is super cute too, Best wishes with finding a trade for her qvq/ Not my personal style but I hope she finds a good home! Best wishes with relations, I'd offer but i'm so all over the place atm OTL
@ okahui I was playing a game with my gf/unable to join at the time but I hope the stream was great fun! (And u deserve all the fortunes too ♥
@whim Winona is super cute, congrats on her! I love that shine -the pink/green really works well against the browns qvq/ Good luck with finding her a partner!
@siennacereal Good luck with a partner/rp! I'd offer but i'm a lil swamped in the rp department at the moment OTL THe art is also super adorable as well~

Sorry quick post before I head to bed! I've had a long day lol

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi; I haven't really done a whole lot (cause' works been killer)

I also wanted to note i'm possibly open to doing some myo designs (if you already had a myo purchased) ;v;/
I do them free, but there might be a bit of a wait (I just want to practice with my customs at the moment because I'm honestly terrified of doing them most of the time but i'm kinda trying to make myself get over it)
I have one on my list but its like, 90% done I just gotta finish it up.
Alternatively; I will do them paid as well, paid ones will have priority/be done sooner. I do not accept payment until they're done.
And,custom examples of course
Standard @ 200 points
Common @ 400 points
Uncommon @ 600 points
Rare @ 800 points
I just want points for something and I don't have the muse for commissions otherwise unfortunately OTL
*I MIGHT also accept art as 'paid', feel free to ask. But I wouldn't consider pets as 'paid" since they're largely useless to me.
It will depend on your idea, as I only accept ones I think I'm capable of doing (so if they're way too far outta my comfort zone i might decline)

If anyone messages me, I'll respond later, asmentioned im sleeping soon OTL

I did sketch this one of my newest girl Taharial
by me

I also got this one of Telantes
By treeiights
I also did a growth for my gymnist girl Cadence! I still have quite a few of my own kits to grow but I can't find the time OTL
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:01 am

@sixbane- it's very kind of you to take on some free myo designs, and i wish you luck with completing them <3 good luck with the paid myo designs as well! all of the art you made and received is gorgeous as well, and that growth you did of cadence looks wonderful!
    @kurai.- congrats on those kits! good luck with finding growths of harumi, kioshi, and yuna, as well! id try and help with names but, honestly, i suck at coming up with them
    @jack- good luck with finding a growth of dean! i absolutely love their design and colors.

hi! this is just a quick and simple post, but im looking to trade a rare mutation breeding item for 2 kit selectors !!
    ofc, depending on if i get any offers or not, i may take one. im not too picky with that, though 2 would be ideal 'v'
    proof will be provided upon asking <3

also, as an update to art requests, things came up and i was unable to complete them. however, i may do some requests in my spare time despite fortunes being closed!
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:07 am

@spooqil - good luck trading!
@sixbane - good luck with those myo designs! also that art looks nice!
@kurai - those kits look adorable! that bottom left one's design is pretty!

(quick post and sorry for lack of replies)

i'm taking up two requests that would be fully colored, full body, shaded, and a background with two kalons. they must be simple to be accepted. i will be picking at like five est after i come home. pm me with kalon in the title or it may be ignored because it will not be placed right. only pm me two simple kalons if you want a request to be done
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moooniee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 am

@fernmoon - you're so kind!
@spooqil - good luck!
@Sixbane - your art is beautiful

This is my first post on this forum... Oof.
I might want to do some art of Kalons too! Maybe just a headshot to start ;)
Anyways, just message me your kalons and the expression and any more information you'd like!
I just want to be apart of this community <3 even if I dont have a kalon :-)
xImage
┌───────┐

Moooniee

cs member
since 2016

check out links

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

feel free to pm any questions!
mostly active on weekends

i do take commissions!
i love kalons!

don't be afraid to message me!
i promise i don't bite ♡
art/drawing is a passion of mine

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Moooniee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby imp. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:36 am

imp. wrote:
─── ♕ greetings ♕ ───

hello!! i've started to put more effort into my coding in such, so i'd love some critique! it's based around togami, the heir of his family's company from danganronpa trigger happy havoc. any advice would be great; i'm excited to improve! i've also been developing my kalons more, so that's wonderful!

─── ♕ trades ♕ ───

i have a couple kalons that i don't really feel connected to/don't have ideas for, so i'm putting them up for offers! edits don't really matter since i'm looking for some that i connect to. i won't accept any trade unless i'm sure that they'll be used, so you can definitely be sure they won't be traded off. i also have an unlimited rare myo that i'm putting up for offers, so please remember that offering kals with no edits or lesser edits doesn't matter to me!

─── ♕ relationships ♕ ───

i'm also looking for a couple relationships for my kalons! i have a zombie gal, a ghost boy, and a rich boy open! i'd love to find them some friendships or romantic interests rather than enemies, but all three are open. finley is taken by his wonderful girlfriend bambi, who is owned by chocolate. i'm going to be picky with romantically related things with polaris, but i would still love for him to have someone!

blaire | mid twenties | demisexual | cross dresser | she finds it hard to let people into her life | also has a couple trust and attachment issues

polaris | unknown age | pansexual | ghost only able to be seen by some | likes messing with people's lives | really bored | cause of death: himself

top right
finley finnegan | always called fin | around fourteen or fifteen | heterosexual | loves his family but also loves his friends | owns a hotel: the finn

─── ♕ replies ♕ ───

@fearnoon;;
oh man, if i had any kals in those au's i would definitely pm you! good luck finding some!

@theexileofkiem;;
aww, cute species but the kalon fanclub might not be the best place to advertise! ^^;

@syntheticfox
look at that fluffy girl, i love her!! i'm super excited to see your idea for aeries later!

@pilotlight
omg, congrats so much, he's adorable and i love his name! that art is super cute too! <3

adding replies in one second!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:50 am

Hello everyone! I'm Cloasiii, and this is my first post in the fanclub thread. I've been stalking for a bit, looking at everyone's kalons and reading their bios, and I think I'm getting hooked haha. All of the creativity and effort people put into their kalons is so inspiring -- especially the effort. It's amazing how much time the staff and its members put into the community. It's a little overwhelming, however, and I'm still not sure about several things; what is/isn't allowed for different levels of MYOs, how to use edits, if I'm allowed to design fake kalons just for fun, etc.

I don't have any kalons yet, but I do have a few edits that I've won from the lunar new year events. I have two backmane edits and I don't think that I will need both (or if I even need one,) so if anyone needs one PM me? If we're allowed to gift edits haha. EDIT:: found someone who wants it!

One last thing: I'd like to sketch some people's kalons for fun! Just headshot sketches if that's okay. They'll probably be messy because I'm using a laptop touchpad and oekaki. PM me with whatever babe you'd like me to sketch and if you'd like me to draw them as human or not

R e p l i e s __________________________________________________________________

@Moooniee; not gonna lie your post inspired me to dip my toes in this thread haha! Just wanna be part of the community and draw some pretty babs for people c':

@imp.; polaris is so aesthetic?? the color scheme, the antler horns, the ears, the eyes oh my lord. i hope you find him some awesome friendship/relationships for him because he deserves it

@sandydragon; do you need to be an approved artist in order to do a growth? if not, I could try to grow Lucas for you -- but maybe it's not a good idea since I'm not 100% on how to grow a kalon. (from what I can guess, you just redraw the design onto the adult kalon lines?)

@Deki; oof I feel like we're in the same boat haha. I keep reading and rereading all the different rules but I'm still confused and worried about messing something up
Last edited by Cloasiii on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:53 am

@Moooniee - Welcome to the new kalon fanclub c: I hope you gather lots of experience drawing Kalons! It's nice to see new members joining the community <3
@imp. - I'm on mobile, but even here tour coding looks great c: Ah that middle kal for trade is such a sweetheart <3 Good luck rehoming them. I hope you also find lots if good relationships for your kals!
@sandydragon - Ah good luck on your search for a myo. As for the fortune cookie, you just submit the fortune to the mods and they take care of it from there. There's more info on that page, but I think Ping's has closed.
@Deki - Welcome to the community! I'm not the best help, and I'm not sure where I'd start but there are many here that can help, and the staff themselves are very friendly <3
@cloasiii - Ah congrats on the edits! I hope you get your own kalon soon so that you can apply said edits c: If you want of course. Also, it's so nice of you to do sketches! I hope you get lots of experience doodling kals!

b r e e d i n g

I have these two boys that I just recently got grown, and would love to look for some OOC Breedings for either of them <3
I really want to keep horns and/or ear edits in the family. I will look at most any kal, but be aware that I may be a tad picky about edits, given that both of these boys have multiple rare traits ;w;
If you PM me, please make sure you have "breeding" somewhere in the title, otherwise I probably won't see it rip. I'll make sure to get back to any pm asap as I look at offers.
I am off cooldown and prefer that you be as well

Got an offer that I like <3
Last edited by roelian on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:57 am

hello!!! ive noticed that there are a lot of new members coming into the community, so id like to put up some kalons to gift out to non-owners or owners with less with 4 kalons!!!

first is carter! he has never been bred!

next is peter! he has also never been bred and comes with one piece of art!!

last but not least, michael! he comes with three pieces of art and has never been bred!!

just pm me with the title “kalon readoption”!! its first come first served!!!

all gone! thank you!

replies;

katzuvo - those kalons are absolutely gorgeous!!! im sure youll get tons of good offers :>

cloasiii - hello and welcome to the community!!! its so nice to see so many people interested in kalons, especially when it comes to their backgrounds/bios!!! i hope you make some good friends while youre here, and good luck on gifting out those edits! very kind of you c:

deki - welcome to the community!! theres a list of mods/kal artists on the front page of the main kal page if you need any help, or you can just post a question on the main page! i hope you have lots of fun while youre here :> hoping to see you around some!!
Last edited by christina. on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:58 am

Lyrics wrote:
@christina. - ahh thats so nice of you, good luck!
@katzuvo - pretty kals! Good luck with all that!!!
@Cloasiii - welcome! I bet a lot of people messaged u for that art! :0
@Deki ; welcome! I hope you like it here, people are great fun here!

Trading
I can't connect with these two so I'm putting them up for trade! dark brown, dark grey, black, or cat looking kalons are the best!

OOC breeding
Isolde is up for breeding! Dark colored kalons are good!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me