★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:00 am

I'm currently looking for borders for The Cats of Saint Leagueth Hill! They are a thespian clan, so please do allow that :)
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: misted waters borders

Postby Corinnander » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:08 am

LooneyLani wrote:
~•SnowLeapord•~ wrote:Could They Possibly Have The North-east border as well?

Of course!!

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:The Kin of the Lotus are extremely tight knit so losing young cats would be super interesting. They’d definitely go on raids to try and retrieve them, might try to “liberate” any Misted Waters queens/cats in general too. They try to be good, but if any young cats are killed they might attempt to massacre you. (Of course permission is asked for any intense injuries, kidnappings, or deaths.)

That would be really interesting too!! It would be quite amusing to the Misted Waters cats if they do attempt the “liberating” as the group itself is also quite close-knit and have a pretty convincing way of “manipulating” other cats- which is likely why they kit-nap for growing numbers; eventually the cats they steal just start believing the stories they’re told XD
I can definitely see the two groups clashing quite often after raiding occurs from either side!

Can you PM me on Discord? BlackJeans#7645 I wanna discuss this idea more, I like it. :)
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noctenne » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 am

lionclan is looking for borders as well!
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:48 am

MistyAutumnDays wrote:I'm currently looking for borders for The Cats of Saint Leagueth Hill! They are a thespian clan, so please do allow that :)

noctenne wrote:

All of SpruceClan's borders are open, if either (or both) of you are interested!
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:50 am

ponz wrote:
MistyAutumnDays wrote:I'm currently looking for borders for The Cats of Saint Leagueth Hill! They are a thespian clan, so please do allow that :)

noctenne wrote:

All of SpruceClan's borders are open, if either (or both) of you are interested!

What is the relationship/response to a thespian clan like Saint Leagueth Hill? How would they react?
This would make for how I would interact with you if you are my border clan.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:13 am

MistyAutumnDays wrote:What is the relationship/response to a thespian clan like Saint Leagueth Hill? How would they react?

SpruceClan doesn't leave their territory that much, considering it's in the mountains, but they're very interested in keeping friendly relations with the clans that occupy the lands beneath them— both for having allies and for the benefit of their more stir-crazy members that like to go exploring every once in a while. They're open to all kinds of cats, which would include thespians; several of their future members will be interested in the arts (eg: painting, sculpture, architecture of den-building, etc). They'd likely be friendly, and some of the more arts-minded cats would be interested in watching Saint Leagueth Hill's theatrical performances.

I also have an apprentice in mind that I'd like to have a forbidden romance(s) when she's older— her character is driven by wanderlust and fascination with the unknown— and if you're up for that later on, I think she'd be very interested in a cat whose clan's practices and beliefs are so different from her own!
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:19 am

ponz wrote:
MistyAutumnDays wrote:What is the relationship/response to a thespian clan like Saint Leagueth Hill? How would they react?

SpruceClan doesn't leave their territory that much, considering it's in the mountains, but they're very interested in keeping friendly relations with the clans that occupy the lands beneath them— both for having allies and for the benefit of their more stir-crazy members that like to go exploring every once in a while. They're open to all kinds of cats, which would include thespians; several of their future members will be interested in the arts (eg: painting, sculpture, architecture of den-building, etc). They'd likely be friendly, and some of the more arts-minded cats would be interested in watching Saint Leagueth Hill's theatrical performances.

I also have an apprentice in mind that I'd like to have a forbidden romance(s) when she's older— her character is driven by wanderlust and fascination with the unknown— and if you're up for that later on, I think she'd be very interested in a cat whose clan's practices and beliefs are so different from her own!

You're hired! :D
Which direction do you want to be: North, South, East, or West?
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:23 am

MistyAutumnDays wrote:You're hired! :D
Which direction do you want to be: North, South, East, or West?

The mountain weather's pretty cold, so I guess North would make the most sense!
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noctenne » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:34 am

here is a description of lionclan’s territory, if anyone is interested in borders or being allies!
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:38 am

About how long does it take for a mod to be assigned to me and my Clan? I'm really excited to start, and nervous about a few things in my first post.
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me