Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:04 am

hiya everyone, how are you all doin'?

i'm currently looking to trade away some kals! i've been having difficulty connecting to them for some time now and it pains me to continue to see them sit and collect dust, so i'm hoping to let these guys go to better homes where they'll be cared for more.

nathan, he has all of his slots and is a blank slate.

maui, he is a blank slate with all of his slots, eligible to be grown.

nadine, blank slate with all of her slots and is also eligible to be grown

i'd be willing to offer more than one kal for a common or uncommon MYO, or possibly even another kal if i really connect. please PM me if interested, i'm off of my cool-down and i'd like to get these guys to a good home asap!

@ cindee - welcome to the kalon community! i wish you luck in getting a kal, and enjoy yourself in the community!
    @ kneeses - that kal is stunning, good luck finding a suitable breeding partner for them!
    @ okeke - congrats on your first kal, i'm super happy for you <3 that art is also really nice, your lines and style are really unique and attractive!
    @ mercury. - omg motley and saffron are absolutely gorgeous! their palettes are stunning wow,, that art is amazing too!
    @ dreamlight - congrats on your first kal and welcome to the fanclub! pretty MYO, the colors are outstanding!
    @ sapphirelion - i wish you luck in finding some rps !
    @ viixen - good luck trading, and odette's colors are so calming omg
    @ imperials - i wish you luck in trading!
    @ rnirai - good luck trading, that kit is very nice!
    @ b e e , - congrats on your kit, tbh i relate oof,, that name fits well also!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby NaCl » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 am

ImageImageImage

NaCl wrote:I - Art!
S O !
I decided to set up a DeviantArt so now I can not only accept C$ to do art of other people's Kals but also now DA points!
Sadly I'm only skilled with headshots and I'm not comfortable with anything more, but I offer couple art as well as doing a single character!
[click for examples]
Single - 10C$ or 100 points
Couple - 20C$ or 200 points

The whole reason why I'm doing this is so I can get another UC MYO to make my dream Kal based off of my fav babe from DRV3 Kiibo

II - MYO???
So for a few weeks(???) I've been sitting on a design for an Uncommon MYO I despretly want, I can offer some edits to trade for one, I can do art, offer some pets, and the 3C$ I have lol. I just want to see my idea come to life <3
I am of course still doing art, I'm really hoping to get an Uncommon MYO soon though!

III - Relationships
So right now I'm looking for relations for both of my Kals! [click their image for more about them]
Right now I REALLY want to develop Zoria, since right now I connect with her the most and have so many ideas for her <3
PM me if you want to RP or HC any relationships between my three gals!
Lominiea "Lumi" Angel - Female - Taken by Alice - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Noble - Modern/Normal AU: Works in a coffee shop

Ashanti "Ash" Luminescence - Female - Single - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Queen - Modern/Normal AU: Model

Zoria Angel - Female - Single [looking for a crush] - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Taveler, Cave Diver, Tamer of Beasts [future] - Modern/Normal AU: WIP/None

IV - Replies
@she wolf warrior GL with trading! Maui is so freaking cute <3
@kneeses Good luck finding a partner! I'm on cooldown atm, I would offer if I could lol
@Dreamlight Welcome!! your first Kal is so pretty too <3!!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 pm

@Dreamlight welcome to the family and congrats to your first kalon!
@mercury. congrats on your two kiddos!
@okeke I'm glad you'are liking the species! And congrats on your gifted kal!
@Cindee welcome to the family!
@she wolf warrior gl getting trade offers~
@My pets gl finding relationships and a myo!

[size=85]HM artist!
I've been recently bestowed with my 5th hm and I'm looking for an official artist to make me a standard kal!
I don't have much to offer but some pets of that click any interests ;-;

All I ask is that you're okay with drawing afros and cheetah spots! xD

[ /size]
Last edited by doge fruit on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:09 pm

@mercury. - Oh gosh, Motley is beautiful! I love the cheeb you did as well! I may message you later for commission prices~
@okeke - Good luck getting your first Kalon! I know it can be really difficult, especially since this species is pretty darn popular.
@Cindee - Hello Cindee! I'm really glad you like the community so far! I hope you manage to get a Kalon soon!

With a heavy heart, I am here to announce that I have started to lose my connection to quite a few of my Kalons. So, I am here to announce that I am putting all three of these guys up for offers. Please message me if you are interested in any of them!
If you are not sure what to offer, keep in mind that I love simple designs, and designs that are full of character. I don't really care about rarities, and interesting expressions are a big bonus!

If you aren't in the trading mood, I am also open for an ooc Kalon breeding! Almost all of the kalons below, and my beautiful baby Sinclair are open for breeding offers. PM me if you are interested!

- 2 Breeding slots

- 3 Breeding slots

- 3 Breeding slots
- Old enough to be transferred onto the adult lines

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:46 pm

uber quick post to say that this kid is up for trade !! similar rarities are great, though design is mostly what i'm looking at !! pm me if you have any kal to offer !! ( i am off cooldown )

thatdragonadara good luck breeding !
    doge fruit good luck finding an artist !
    naCI good luck finding yr myo !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:58 pm

@ ThatDragonAdara - i am sorry to hear that you lost connection to some of your kalons ;U; they are all beautiful though and I am sure that you will have no problem finding them the best of homes! good luck to you ♥
    @ doge fruit - congrats on getting five hm's!! i hope you can find someone who can make you an amazing custom!
    @ NaCl - I love those headshots, they are so cute and your style is very unique! if I wasn't trying to save up myself I may have had to order some xD
    @ she wolf warrior - sorry to hear you are trading kalons, they are all such beauties and if I had any of my kals up for trade I would have to totally set up a trade with you c:
    @ Cindee - welcome!! I wish you the best of luck on your hunt for your first kal and the best of luck in any future competitions that you enter ♥
    @ kneeses - your kalon is so beautiful!! i just adore the color palette on that babe, and if i didn't already have a breeding lined up I would have to make an offer ;U;

Recently I have been doing a few free MYO's and growths to help some people out and to get some practice for myself, so I just wanted to see if anyone may be interested if I opened up a few more free slots of MYO's or growths ( I have finished all of my requests for MYOs, but I will need to finish the growths I committed to before starting anything new), or if I opened up some commissions for MYO's or growths in the future. Here are some examples of some MYO's I have done
    Image Image Image Image
    I may be looking to take on 2 or 3 more free MYO's right now, and possibly 1 or 2 more growths. It will most likely not be a fcfs and more what I feel comfortable doing, or what I want to do most. I will have to see based on responses.

both of my kalons are up for potential romances/mates. I will be looking to possibly rp to develop the relationship between any potential mates, so I want both their personality and designs/edits to match well (Donovan does have an ooc breeding lined up so he will have 2/3 slots, but Genevieve will have 3/3 slots)
    donovan kalani ;; male ;; homosexual ;; 23 ;; hawaiian ;; single
    standard: custom tail shine, hair
    common: custom tail
    non rarity: chubby
    donovan has a pessimistic outlook on life and very low self esteem, but is a huge romantic. He has a love for plants and owns his own nursery. He is hard working and dedicated and doesn't like to get his hopes up or think highly of himself so he can often be his own worst enemy when it comes to finding happiness.

genevieve bayarri ;; female ;; bisexual ;; 20 ;; french ;; single
    standard: tail shine, teeth
    common: hair edits, longer fur, custom tail
    uncommon: custom ears, custom pupil (star shaped with a circle inside), custom tongue
    rare: extra eyes (4 total), six limbs, two tails (the two tails are intertwined but separate), munchkinism, horns on the head (4 total), extra ears (2 sets), halo, glow (on front four paws and both shines).
    Genevieve lives isolated in a cottage in the french country side where she grows and sells wildflowers. She is very compassionate, independent, and motherly, but she has lost trust in most other kalons so she prefers isolation and feeling lonely rather than to have her heart broken or possibly betrayed, so she will be hard to get to open up.
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby La Volpe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 pm

heya, I'm looking to trade for a common edit item, I have a common hair edit, a shine edit and two standard hair edit items. Please pm if you would be interested q w q

I'm looking for relationships or possibly ooc breedings for these two!!
    Hollis - French - owns a cafe - taken
    Stefano - Italian - photographer- single

@scarlet_wolf, what a cup, good luck with trades!
    @ThatDragonAdara, good luck with your breedings!
    @doge fruit, good luck with finding someone to make your hm custom!
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello fanclub! How've you guys been?

Part one: Replies
@La Volpe - They're gorgeous! Good luck finding them breeding partners!
@vjg321 - Good luck finding relationships!
@scarlet_wolf - good luck trading!

Sorry for the lack of replies!

Part two: Trades
I've been losing connection to my gal Luna so I decided to put her up for offers. I'd prefer if she stays connected to her family. I'm mostly looking for premade kalons not myos. Please pm me with the title "Kalon trade" so it gets sorted correctly.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:47 pm

replies wrote:@ Doglady88722 - oh I do hope you find a decent trade for them. I would offer, but I don't think I'd be able to effectively keep them within the family as I tend to disappear from time to time.. I'm sure you'll find someone though!
@ La Volpe - love the hair edit on the kal on the top. I do hope you find some really good offers for ooc breeding with them~! I'm sure whoever you choose for their partner, the kits will come out looking amazing!
@ vjg321 - oh my what a nice offer of you to make! And you're examples are divine! I might have to hit you up x3 Best of luck finding relations though!
@ scarlet_wolf- oh such a sweet little kit! I wish I had something good enough to offer for them! Best of luck to you in your endevors~!!

Trading

I've slowly started to fade away from the community as a whole, but let's just say life gets in the way sometimes haha.
I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible as I currently am down to 1 arm, but over time I've lost some connection to some kals as they're just floating around and not really tied to anyone/ any story.

Note I'm not on cool down or anything and I'm willing to trade multiple for one I really connect to or a common/above myo.
I'm not too picky, I just prefer designs that aren't too busy.
Hair edits are also a bonus.

These are the kals in question:
Majin
Vera-[tentative] 3/3
Wesley-[tentative] 2/3
Issac- [tentative] 3/3
Last edited by credit on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:49 pm

replies.
    Doglady88722 - aa Luna has such a nice color scheme <3 good luck trading her!
    La Volpe - Good luck with item trades!! I don't have a common edit, but that sure is an enticing offer. Good luck finding relationships for your kals too, they're both super pretty !!
    vjg321 - !! I love those designs!! (especially the second example <33 the colors are really appealing!) + those are some gorgeous kalons, good luck finding romance for them <33
    scarlet_wolf - What a cutie aah best of luck with trades! I love the lining on that kit, but unfortunately I don't connect enough to offer anyone ;v;
    ThatDragonAdara - Good luck with trading as well! Those are some pretty designs, I hope you're able to find a kalon you connect with better!
    NaCl - I hope you're able to eventually get that MYO! Unfortunately, MYOs can't be traded for art, CS currency, or items though aah but I hope you find an alternative! On another note, those are some stunning kals :0 Especially Zoria, usually those colors would clash but with her design they work out really well!
    mercury. - aa your art is so simplistic and visually pleasing!!! (+ oka's art is equally stunning!) I love love love those horns on Motley, and the cute little spots on Saffron <3 best of luck finding a roleplay partner for them!!

i. giveaway
    With the event going on having a lot of prizes given out by chance, some of you haven't been very lucky with the draws. I've had some fortune and have gotten more items than I need, so to give back to this community I'm doing a raffle for two claw edits, one shine edit, one common hair edit, and one horn edit. The only requirement for entering is that you have to write a compliment for one or multiple community members! They will all be sent out anonymously by me afterwards. To enter please send me a PM titled "Item Giveaway" including the item you want (you can only pick one!) to enter for and your compliment!

ii. introductions
    I recently made this girl with my October staff custom that I've been planning for a few days ! Meet Sakana, a traveler in an alternate Ancient Japan where females make up most of high-ranking society (There's about the same info on her page). This is an AU anyone is welcome to join if they want to! <3

iii. trades
    Still looking at offers on Alryne. I'm not totally sure if I'll trade her, but I'd still like to see any offers. Once again, please only offer on her if you are absolutely certain that you will take care of her!!! Keep in mind that she has only one breeding slot left. Please title all PMs for this with "Trade Offer"

千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups