-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:29 pm

Get as excited as you want we should enjoy the little things haha
Yooo you have to show us when you're done.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Thu May 19, 2022 2:10 am

Hey everyone! You still have 15 days to cop hundreds of dollars worth of Transformers comics for as little as $30! That’s right: Humble is selling 53 trade paperbacks of IDW Transformers. Including the main run(classic Autobots vs. Decepticons action) and the well-loved More Than Meets The Eye, Robots in Disguise and Lost Light series.

I am not being paid to share this info, but I am a satisfied customer. You get all the books, in the digital format of your choice. It’s a great deal, and it’s for charity(helping kids!).
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frith » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 pm

Username: Frith

Which series/movies have you watched?:
I watched Bumblebee, TFP, Rescue Bots and the first season of TFA. Read some of the IDW issues, MTMTE and Lost Light.

Favourite character and why:
Ratchet, he's a mood.

The impossible question, Autobot or Decepticon?
(Go neutral if you want):
Neutral. Neither faction guarantees safety.
Carrd-ArtFight-Art Gallery
• Timezone is GMT
• Always happy to chat :)
Frith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Stafford » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:49 am

Username: Luna Stafford
Which series/movies have you watched?: all of tfp, all of tfa, bumblebee, all live-action movies, 2015 rid, kinda forgot i was watching cyberverse i should really finish that and aside from that not much tbh.
Favourite character and why: the 2018 bee really grew on me and he's a bean, his design is just so adorbs although i also really like 2015 steeljaws design bc well- i'm a furry. then again i have so many other favourites i legit can't choose, tfp ratchet is an absolute legend too so- also i love tfp arcee too- just don't make me choose okay-
hrrrrg neutral whyisthisevenaquestionitsliterallysohard all the characters are literally so interesting to be around

ARTIST FOR SNABES
CLICK ABOVE TO CHECK THEM FUNKY LIL GUYS OUT!
boo

Image[/url]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luna Stafford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bandtrees » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:32 am

Username: Bandtrees
Which series/movies have you watched?: i got my start with tf through the mtmte, lost light, and wreckers comics, which will always be my favorites<3 i'm also in the process of watching victory, seen bits and pieces of the g1 cartoon, and i'm also all caught up on earthspark :D i'm also only like three issues into the rid comics i'm just lazy...
Favourite character and why: tailgate is one of my favorite characters of all time, he's very precious to me and well-written and relatable (i kin him lol)<3 he's the character that got me into tf and some of the most i've seen myself in a fictional character, i love him so so dearly, he's so cute and has such a compelling arc to me! he's my top TOP favorite, but i'm also really fond of a lot of the mtmte cast, my favorites change on a dime xP
autobot but like if the djd come for me i'll accept my fate they're cool.

idunno how active this place is, but i saw there was a transformers club and just had to join :D!!! i'm also big into writing fics, drawing fanart and making ocs, as hard as these robots are for me to learn how to get right, but i'm tryin to learn DX im happy to be here, hope y'all are happy to have me :]
Bandtrees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:55 pm

Welcome!
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plusetic » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:57 am

Username: plusetic
Which series/movies have you watched?: All of the Bay movies, Transformers (1984), Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory, Zone, Beast Wars, BotBots, and Earthspark so far!! I'm slowly making my way through every single show in order by release, and I am currently halfway through Beast Wars II. I am so excited to get to Armada, Animated, and Prime :]
Favourite character and why: Starscream!! He's both an intimidating/conniving commander and also an extremely pathetic rain-soaked animal on the side of the road that you can't help but pick up and keep. I love him <3
The whole reason I got into Transformers was because I saw that clip of him throwing Megatron out of Astrotrain from the G1 movie HAH
Decepticon

I'm very very late to the Transformers fandom and really only got into it 2 months ago BUT better late than never!!

CAPS-LOCK USER
TH | ♡☾ | ☄ˎˊ˗
ImageImage
--------------©--------------

plusetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 am

Welcome!
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:39 am

it's been a long, long time since i've been here. how are y'all doing? i was σptιmus primє but have since changed users.

is earthspark worth watching? i tried cyberverse a while ago but couldnt get into it, is the newer series better?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plusetic » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 am

little_light wrote:
    it's been a long, long time since i've been here. how are y'all doing? i was σptιmus primє but have since changed users.

is earthspark worth watching? i tried cyberverse a while ago but couldnt get into it, is the newer series better?

Those who watch it seem to absolutely adore Earthspark, I believe! At least on Twitter and the server I am in, people seem to absolutely love it.
I'm kinda in the camp of just vaguely liking it

I think the story is pretty nice so far for what we have right now! I don't care much for the current villain, but I do wanna cut it a bit of slack since it actually seems to be preparing to ramp up in these newer episodes that just released a couple of weeks ago. This is only season 1, so I don't want to be too overtly critical on it.
The new bots are fun, and I actually like their designs. All the new ones are essentially newborn kids so there are lots of silly shenanigans, major found-family tropes, themes of self-discovery, and cute moments. If you like those things then you'd probably like this show a lot!
I've watched all the episodes released right now and for me personally, the pacing of the dialogue or story beats go just a biiiiit too fast sometimes. I feel like ES accidentally rushes through some of its content, tho I can't quite explain how hsdhgsgh
That is just a preference of pacing :] Everyone has different views on that

It definitely isn't among my top favorites, but I still do kinda like the show and would recommend giving it a test watch at least, just to see.
I'm more curious abt Megatron's whole deal in it to be honest, but alas not much screentime or deeper explanation thus far <:]
(Although if I get Starscream at all I'm sure my opinion is gonna raise from my bias alone lol)

CAPS-LOCK USER
TH | ♡☾ | ☄ˎˊ˗
ImageImage
--------------©--------------

plusetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me