➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ferretjuice » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:11 pm

just wanted to do a quick post, so no replies today! sorry xc

if anyone wants to adopt this kid, please pm me and we can work it out - 3 people are interested
viewtopic.php?p=103230090#p103230090

i also would like anyone who may be interested in breeding with my viscets Ember and Syther, theres a link to them in my signature, pm me ! im always interested in all kinds of breedings to add new kids into my viscet family, or yours!! (:

toyhouse ⋆ she/her ⋆ fr

pony art by aelius

complete pony collection
complete dwarf hamster collection
complete bat collection
complete 2012 collection
ferretjuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

@appyloosa aAAA if i had slots left (well i do but they're reserved) i'd totally snatch that kiddo up. hope you can find them a good home! also, i hope you can get a good breeding with your kiddos c:
    @cyber if you still need a relationship, pm me! i can definitely provide. c:
    @frisbees pshhh u flatter me /)v(\ hope you can find relationships for your form!
    @lady aaa what a handsome boy! good luck finding him a mate!

okie doke, i think it's time for me to broaden my kids' horizons
    so, for felicity, i'm looking for a mate for her!! pls do understand this does not mean 'little-to-no-conversation but tons of babies' bc i don't see her as a mother at all. i'm very specific abt which of my viscets are parents (aka that's why yuri has like 57 babies, adopted or biological, bc he's a wonderful daddy and he loves every one of his babies) so pls know i probably won't want them to breed unless i really really like the idea.
    also gender does not matter -- but must identify as male or female, since she's bisexual. trans cets are fine!
    also it's commandant's decision as well since we co-own her (but it's my slot she's got)

anyway, as for the idea -- think maybe a reverse persephone thing? like, her mate is in the mortal world but for most of the year aside from specific dates she must remain in the underworld with uriel and work for him as sort of a butler or somethin' if that makes sense
    so nothing inappropriate, don't suggest anything like that; i just really want to develop this idea 'cause i thought it sounded cool.

also, looking for a mate for emilia, too! she's my little tomboy princess c: she's bisexual as well, so males or females are fine!

you'd probably get lots of couple art!! c; please pm me if interested! designs don't matter to me.

also Im just really proud of this so I'm gonna drop this here
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 pm

replies wrote:@TigerBlue I honestly don't know where he's from, but he's definitely a cutie! congratulations on him c:
@karaouthewolf i hope you found a breeding! if not, good luck in your search c:
@Takura. what an absolutely gorgeous viscet! and her name is super gorgeous too, oh my gosh. congratulations on her!
@true knight that's some nice humanized art c:
@NurseGlowButt perhaps once I finish the pixels I owe, I'll do one of him too! it just depends on how long it takes me to finish the billion I have already whoops
@lady lightwing oh jeese... Jinxx is so handsome. I wish I had any single babs to offer!

I want to introduce monique and hannibal's first child together ;; they're incredibly proud parents and this little dude is most certainly spoiled absolutely rotten. unsurprisingly, he's named after his father. meet lil Hannibal Jr. ;~;

and then there's this little gift box c: every few weeks or so, I'll post a short story or two about the child receiving the "gift", and on christmas, I'll uncover the viscet, which will symbolize her "opening" the gift c: it's a relaxation technique for myself, but I'm totally okay with people marking to follow along with the little girl's story <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 am

appyloosa wrote:just wanted to do a quick post, so no replies today! sorry xc

if anyone wants to adopt this kid, please pm me and we can work it out - 3 people are interested
viewtopic.php?p=103230090#p103230090

i also would like anyone who may be interested in breeding with my viscets Ember and Syther, theres a link to them in my signature, pm me ! im always interested in all kinds of breedings to add new kids into my viscet family, or yours!! (:

Also Please PM me to! I would like to know who the owner will be
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 am

@Rainbowpitbull & appyloosa -- that's such a pretty batch! hopefully it will go to a good home ;0
@james. -- holy??? what a nice viscet omg I'm in love. Can't wait to see your custom, as well!

viscet 807 is still up for readopt! it's a small competition and it ends on the 10th.

also, I'm looking for someone to possibly review my form for 1040, Mint Chip's legendary? Just things like layout, grammar mistakes, etc. I'm looking for harsh critics, so keep that in mind. Please pm me if you'd like to ^^ you'd be compensated for your time!!
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:45 am

@James Cant wait to see your custom! I'm excited for you!
@Comm Goodluck with the readoption!

Doodlin' ---> Join me
Quick/sloppy doodles if you want one while I try out expressions.

https://join.me/DoodlinRazors

Doodles for you >

Funderful's

Ninja's

Squeezes

Silvers

Dr Whoovers
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:50 pm

A special event has occurred for me, so here is a viscet for it. I cannot believe it has been over a year!!

@Razors - I'm sorry I missed it, but those sketches are adorable!!!!
@james. - congratulations on Hannible jr.!!! :D
@true knight - I hope you get the relationships you want! My viscets are always open up for friendships ^^

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 pm

@Howling Ahh its beautiful
@Razors Ahh they are awesome. Hope you had fun.

So Im opening any of my Viscets to a one time breeding. Rules are that the partner may have 3 or less viscets to request a breeding. Non-owners may request both parents of my own. Feel free to message me with PAiring ideas + reason why you deserve another or a first baby. My guys can be found in my siggy. :) Zamora is on cooldown though so she cannot be bred from yet but if requested, can be next month :)
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:38 am

@Hellyboo - that's insanely sweet of you, hope to see some adorbs pairings~
    @howlingtothestars - that's awesome dude, <3 my how time flies!
    @Razors - that's so cute <3 great job!
    @james. - congrats on that new handsome lil fella~ and eeeee~ so excited to see that gift box unwrapped!

alrighty guys so I made this thing forever ago like (back when I was trying out for Dune #54) and I thought I was going to use it but haven't yet gotten around to it. so I thought about it some and Ive watermarked it and am letting it be added to the viscet repository for anyone who wants to try their hand at a walk cycle. Now it's not the best (I've made a better one now) but it's a good learning project. so I hope you guys enjoy it c:

and of course note that the repository is there for referencing not for tracing. c:
I may still use this as a reference myself now and again but as I stated above I am working on a new one currently which has improved quite a bit from this one
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:18 am

@Mint - I'll use that next time I animate!!
@Helly - Good luck getting breedings!

Okay, I tried to stop myself, but when I saw this baby being given away, I had to try and get her. Meet Astaria!
She's a dream analyst and avid LGBTQ+ rights activist, and she's going to be kind of like me in a few ways!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me