Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ZenitsuAgatsuma » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:35 pm

@gladias

that gotta be the cutests kalon iv ever seen (too bad i dont have anything:,) )

@sixbane

Congrats on all your kalons! And im sorry that you had a week of stressful things! hope you feel better

@thani

good luck trading your kalons! they are very cute ^_^

the thing i wwanna say is:

is it hard(Personally for you) to get a kalon? and how did you get your first one? (I personally never had one ^_^ just wanted to ask.
I like pink and drawing!
ZenitsuAgatsuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:48 pm

@MintyShiveers I would say I've not had much issue getting a kalon. Although it's real hard to win something, and being gifted isn't something to count on, I've had some luck on both accounts and find it quite easy to buy myself a myo slot. I keep coming into the possession of various designs, somehow ^_^'

@Sentimental_android Ooh new babs! Both Somni and Lin are gorgeous, and I absolutely love Somni's story! Dream-related beings always catch my interest, I'm stoked to see what'll happen with him! And best of luck trading! <3

@Gladis Ooh a readopt! I'll definitely check it out owo

@Leafy. Best of luck finding breedings!

@Rosemoon Oh wow, given a rare myo? That's amazing, congrats! I hope you find an awesome artist to make the design, there are so many great ones for pretty cheap prices that I'm sure you'll find someone good!

@FireHope Best of luck trading that uncommon myo! Lord knows I'm always in need of one but I never have anything to offer ;3; I hope you get a good kal for it!

Introductions:

Introducing, Oliver West Odonis, a combo design by me and .ss.. Younger brother of my kal August, he's quite a few years younger than his bro, and quite feminine to his parents' dismay. He's wide-eyed, energetic, and has a hard time focusing on anything boring. He's a real sweetheart though, and he never really means to be rude by not paying attention to someone... he just can't focus very well.

Oliver has quite a few interesting hobbies and interests, including but not limited to: anime, cosplay, drumming, quantum physics, and possibly the funniest one... dressing up for videos, such as vines, tiktok or the like. You know when you see a video of a cute girl and someone responds "that's a boy"? Yeah that girl could be Oliver. He is endlessly amused by it, and is not ashamed of his feminine side. He just looks darn good in a dress man.

Artist search:

None right now! (For once...)

Art

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$!

Once again, this here stash contains free meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! Asking me to put a kal of yours on them is free :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

And onto some displaying art I've made! I'm starting to get the hang of drawing kals in general, but I've ALSO discovered I quite enjoy drawing my otherwise sweet kals in out of character poses or expressions... so have my sweet, timid, shy girl Serion looking like she's gonna murder you for stealing her hot pockets. The image is a bit large so linked for ease ^_^'

Then I, of course, have to show off my piece of my three siblings. The poses are from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure so I can't claim that I came up with those specifically, but they're just so ridiculous and iconic that I had to draw my babies on em :,) For anyone interested, you can find the base for these here! Just message me for the psd files!

This week's meme:
"Road work ahead?"

It would be quite unfortunate to discover the road stopped working halfway to work!

Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:46 pm

@fuiuki oliver looks so good! i love his personality too
    @mintyshiveers uh, yeah! i don't know, i just have real bad luck in general, but also i feel everyone's forms are better than mine >.< and i see all these other people with like 20+ kals and i'm like how????
    @sentimental_android holy cow i'm in love with somniaphiel! her design is gorgeous! lin xue looks pretty cool too. good luck with those trades, he's a beaut. personally i don't connect, but i hope you find someone that does <3
    @gladis that kit is so pretty ooh. entered in the comp <3
    @leafy. whizz is a cutie! i love how soft she looks. not looking for a breeding currently, but if i was i would def offer on her! the rest of your kals look cool too, i love the lil birdie.
    @meridiem mm i suck at drawing but i might enter? got a couple entries in progress...good luck anyways!
    @rosemooon aah lucky duck! i would offer but like i said above, i'm not sure you would want me to create a custom for ya <3 good luck with finding an artist tho!
    @firehope gonna pm you after i finish this post <3
    @cincil good luck with those trades! i love macchiato, but i don't have a rare kal/rare myo to trade.
    @sixbane woah, elyon's design is stunning!! same with raevynn. also leon and kuzai are super cool as well. wowwowwow, melinai is beau-ti-ful! aah all of your kals are so perfect >.< that art is all so good, too!

intro

hey, hopefully y'all are doing better than me <3 been real sick lately...

lunaire wrote:trading

i'm looking to trade one of my kals. they're an old custom from before my hiatus and i just can't connect anymore. I've been looking to trade her for a while now, please pm me with offers! i would love an uncommon (or higher even though it won't happen) myo but premades are cool, too!
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 pm

Replies:
@lunaire: I hope you get an offer on her soon, Ive noticed you have been trying to trade her for quite a while!
@fuiuki: oo! that new kal is just lovely, and I absolutely love the stash of meme bases that you have
@Leafy.: I hope you get breeding offers on your kals!

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x1] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
Im really tentatively looking at offers on my baby girl Stella most possibly for a different kit? I’ll only accept if I really click with the design and I think they’d fit where Stella was placed in my stories,, and i haven’t traded yet this month <3 and I’m tentatively looking at offers on Amelia she has 1/3 slots left, I’ll look at almost anything, edits and design matter to me.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nyoom

Postby stan. » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:06 am

i think i posted 5 pages ago?? on page 443. i sure hope so.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Replies
page 446
Code: Select all
@sunny-skies
Ah heyo! Welcome and congrats on your kals ^^! Hope your first breeding goes well!
@Systems_Down
Awww Pixie is so cute1 I love the beanie oml,, and aa sorry! I'd offer to help with the myo but I'm already working on another one and I don't feel like my work is of high quality,, regardless! I wish you best of luck finding everything you're looking for!
@VanossGaming
Ooo congrats on your trade ^^
@hayzel
AAAA that kit so cute omgdjsahjksndhjs aaaaaa! Best of luck getting them grown, I'm sure she'll turn out lovely! And good luck trading
@Akemi-chan
GOSH! I wish I had money because your work is so good! Absolutely gorgeous! I hope you get enough commissions to help you get out of that pinch aa
@poca,
Ooooooo best of luck finding everything you need!
@La Volpe
breaks down sobbing Giovanni is absolutely beuatiful! Congrats on them ^^
@magpie!
Oooo a custom lined! Congrats on them! And best of luck trading ^^
@sun struck
!! not one but TWO readopts?? amazing! I hope they both go very well!
@vogelbiene
aaaaa I really hope she recovers as best as possible! Hope you find everything you're looking for

page 447
@Thani
Ooo! I love the star on her tail! I hope you get a trade you are happy with ^^
@Sixbane
ALL,,,, so pretty,, blessed all around!
@FireHope
Oooo! Hope you get an offer you like!
@Rosemoon
KASJJSA that's crazy but huge congrats! Hope you find someone who can make you a kalon you absolutely love and congrats on technically your first kalon? xD
@Meridiem
Ooo I've seen the entries so far and they're all wonderful! Hope you get many more ^^!
@Gladis
eye emoji. already checked it out and I hope all goes well!
@sentimental_android
Lin,,, is beautiful aaaaa!! Congrats on both of them!
And?? that baby was hecking glowed up, they're GORGEOUS! Hope you get a nice offer for them!!

page 448
@fuiuki
oh,,, you funky Little memer. I am glad to see O.W.O here on earth,, I love them. And I love all of those bases. That road work ahead base,,,, perfect for Ciar. Bless you
@lunaire
Oh noooo! I hope you feel better soon! And I hope you get a good offer for your kal! But if you don't, maybe you can revamp them?
@!~Saria~!
´POKEBAL HEART SHINE WHATYSHGDHA, so blessed im sobbing, I hope you get a wondeful offer for her!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introductions
Got two new kals and I'm cryin

Kaito / Male
A common myo designed by the wonderful dolly! (100% recommend commissioning them aa).
He basically is my kalsona so his personality is very similar to mine (quiet, easily excited and very forgetful/hungry and sleepy. also a mess) I'm looking for art of him! I can pay with C$, pets, furvilla furcash and maybe an art trade? Please hmu if you'd be interested <3

Ciar - Male
And this is Ciar! I got him from a trade and gosh im love?? He's still a kinda wip but his story really ties in with another one of my kals so I'm woking on developing them together!
Trade
Gonna put this kal up for trade offer aaa. I love him but I really haven't been able to connect as much as I'd like @w@
He has 3 slots and common edits. Looking at anything
Commissions
Etc

I just,, wanted to lowkey shout out some people
I commissioned S-Simplicity for some bios and god I loved them! If you're looking for someone for some writing commissions I greatly recommend contacting S-Simplicity to see if she's open and if the prices are in your budget (personally, I think their prices are wonderful for the quality of the work she delivered <3)

If you're looking for growths (or just some very cute art) I recommend checking out rustyroxy(not sure if they have commissions open at the momento but if they don't just keep an eye out for them, they do an absolutely lovely work!)

Aaaand that's all! Hopefully I'll get my laptop fixed again son so working on writting stuff is easier again aa. I'm so sorry for any and all spelling mistakes I've made aaaaaaa

Remember to eat, drink wáter and take any meds you need to. Hope you have a nice day <3
Last edited by stan. on Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:51 am

@sixbane that art is absolutely stunning, and it's great that you're feeling better!
@cincil. I hope that they all find good homes, and I'm sure that you'll find a breeding partner
@FireHope congrats on finding some offers, I'm sure you'll get a great kal no matter which offer you pick
@Rosemoon congrats on getting an MYO, and good luck finding an artist!
@Meridiem I'll definitely check that contest out!
@Leafy. best of luck finding a breeding partner, I can't wait to see the batch
@Gladis aaaa they're a dream, you'll get tons of entries for sure
@sentimental_android may I just say congrats and that I'm in love with Lin Xue
@MintyShiveers I can personally say that it took a while for me to win a kalon (my first was an myo) but I believe in you <3
@fuiuki oooo I love them, and I'll stop by your art shop too
@luniar best of luck finding offers!
@!~Saria~! good luck finding trades!
@IlluminatiConfirmed may I just say that Ciar is the goodest child and I love him

hey guys, I haven't posted in a while but I opened up an art shop, it can be found here, and I'm also looking for some relationships for my children and a trade for another one.

relationships

This is Elliot, he's a coffee shop owner and barista in a NYC style AU. He's also a homosexual kiddo with a little bit of an anger problem, so he needs someone to help keep him calm and chill. He's up for breedings, face canons, and roleplay if there's any interest.

And Yoru here also needs some friends, enemies, and potential romantic partners (although she's a bit of a pain to deal with). She's set in a modern god AU and is the goddess of illusions and loss. She's an ace girl (but panromantic) who deals with social anxiety and apathy. She's up for breedings (two slots and after her ooc breeding ticket gets accepted), face canon, and roleplay.

trading

I can't really connect to Ryu anymore, and this breaks my heart since they were my first kalon. I'll look at anything, but design matters. They've got a little art which I can send you if you're interested, all uncommon traits, and has all three of their breeding slots. Please pm me if you're interested.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Replies
@parker; gl with relationships and trades! Your kals are stunning
@IlluminatiConfirmed OOOO I love Ciar's design ;o;
@fuiuki Oliver's a cutie! I like the markings on his legs.
@sentimental_android Somni is such a perfect pastel babe i cri

Trades
I can do one trade this month
Taking tentative offers on Felix, probably won't accept unless I get an offer I can't resist. (design/how much I connect matters more than edits)
If I end up not trading Felix I have a weird story idea in mind so I might do that hm
He has all of his breeding slots
also his hair edit is on the lines/body color layers I don't know why I did that oof

Other
I made this silly meme for a kalon comp
idk, just felt like showing it

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/him
toyhousedappervolkFR
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Replies wrote:@paoffy - Those sunset kids are so pretty, I hope you find an excellent trade! Also that meme made me lol XD great job!
@parker; - Your art is so cute! I wish your shop page had a couple more images on it for advertisements, I think it would get you more business. I love Elliot, he looks feisty. He's going to make some very interesting kittos!
@IlluminatiConfirmed - I love your new kids! Kaito especially is really striking. I hope you make a ton on your pixels! You're getting a lot better at them really quickly! <3
@!~Saria~! - I hope you get great trade offers! Those kals are really cute :D Amelia especially, I love the little circles in her design.

Hello again!
    I hope everyone is having a really great holiday season so far!
    It's so cold here now XD Remember to get your Christmas shopping done early!

I've got a readopt going for this kid. It ends December 15th. You have plenty of time to participate still <3

c
    c
    c
    New baby alert! BookBite/Kyo finished this absolutely
    adorable kid for me, and I love her to bits omg. I need to
    add lil glasses to her ref. She's an old soul, and really loves
    to sit with her grandma and knit. She especially loves when
    she's allowed to help with the quilting, which happens more
    and more frequently as she gets older. She likes hearing the
    stories her grandma and the old ladies that stop by to visit
    have, and they never seem to tire of telling them. She even
    likes the repetition "Have I ever told you about the time.. ?"
    Sometimes she daydreams about what it would be like to be
    old, and those are never bad daydreams.

c
      c
      c
      c
      c
      c
      I also did a lil pixel art of my Nim,
      because I love her and she's adorable. <3

Please forgive my awful coding lol XD I love you guys! I hope you have a good night <3
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:12 am

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
Hello I'm back... sadly again all I have is advertisements, I haven't really been doing much with kalons lately.

I'm here to sell another myo. It is my staff slot for August, a 1 rare trait unlimited under one. I'm looking to get 4,000 points for it! Please either note me on da or send me a cs trade suggestion here if you find you cannot pm me. I'll also potentially look at kalons but I'd really prefer the points to a kalon trade!

I hope everyone's been doing well, both with kalons and with other matters, have a great day everyone.

I have retired from my artist position but still have permission to sell the slot.

I'm back! I am considering both the points OR a kalon trade as well, so contact me if you wish. I'll be very picky with kalons, as I would really prefer the points.

Lol I'm back.

- - -

@ Aey
I just want you to know I love your art ok. It's so cute and I absolutely love LOVE my one kal I managed to snag from you from tryout, tank you for him! Also your new kal is SO CUTE, and good luck with that readopt!

@ MintyShiveers
I never found it particularly hard then again, I tend to tryout for simpler prompt contests, and I did have several myos, and most of my kalons are from breedings!

@ Gladis
Aw cute art. Hope they go to a good home! <3
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

introduction + art search

Postby Vixyns » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:02 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

hello everyone! i have super exciting news, i just received my first kalon! ( she was gifted to me by munchkin. <3 )
just wanted to introduce her, and without further hesitation, here is my beautiful girl, penelope. ( or "penny" for short )

i'm absolutely in love with everything about her. i still haven't thought of a good occupation/history for her though,
so feel free to let me know if you have any ideas for her. any and all would be greatly appreciated. ^^

in celebration of my first kalon i'd love to start commissioning some people to get some art of her. <3
i'll be looking for headshots, busts, and fullbodies. mainly pixel most likely but if i like your art style it won't matter, haha.

anyways the only ways i can currently pay for commissions is through cs.
i currently have 140c$ and a decent selection of pets that i'd be willing to offer in return of some art of my pretty little gal.

please pm me if you currently have commissions open and think you'd be able to work something out with me.
in your pm please link me to your shop or link me to some examples of your work so that i may see what you can offer. ^^

@☁Lady Raincloud☁;; welcome back!

@Sixbane;; congrats on all your beautiful kalons!

@Aey;; your art is absolutely adorable, i'm so in love with it. <33

Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me