Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

c':

Postby NaCl » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:27 am

Why hello fanclub!! I'm here mainly to look for an OOC (or maybe IC or partially IC) breeding! There are two kals I would like to do a breeding with, but my other kals (except for Sirius, he has 0 slots) are also open for offers!

I'm mainly looking for Kritanta
highest rarity: rare, 2 tails. 3/3 slots
what I'm looking for:
- monochromatic light or dark designs
- maybe 2 tails?

and Ashanti
higest rarity: rare, glow. 2/3 slots
what I'm looking for:
- sunset based colors (reds, oranges, yellow, purple)
- maybe other rare traits??

I'm really just looking for compatible designs, edits personally don't really matter but are a HUGE plus!!

I've also got 2 kits that I will need pre-growths for, I've already tried growing Kiboshi myself but I'm unable to replicate his design perfectly c':
kinboshi is the top kit, Stardust is the bottom kit
Stardust will need a hair edit, but it's just simple long and flowing hair c:

REPLIES!!
Code: Select all
@.paris. well hello there!! that first kid is Kritanta's batchmate haha! I would love to give them a home, but I'm super attached to all my current kalons, I wish you luck in finding them a good home!!
@LostInTheEcho those kits are so cute!! I would love to help name them, but my naming schemes usually have to do with their personality and their history/who they are lol
@Kouhai good luck with getting a breeding offer! I can't wait to see what kind of legendary kits you get!! <3
@Divantae what a cute artist entry!! they remind me of hot chocolate for some reason lol
@Thani cute kits!! omg!! I'm working on my entry for that readopt, that kiddo is just so cute!!!
@whizzer. yeet indeed, my good friend.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:07 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝ It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ❞

jst making a quick post to tell yall im streaming again!

doing another batch, i already did all the lining and the boring parts so its all design to end (aka all the fun stuff lol)
      ill edit this out when its over. also, i have some new babies to introduce next post !! so i swear ill do that next time. have a good weekend n holiday break u guys !!

all over for rn
      replies wrote:i. @NaCl - kri is really neat looking !! her shine is a rlly cute dove, n i like the little white rose on her bum. im such a sucker for florals (and tht deep red,,,,, slurp) i wish u luck in finding a breeding partner !!
      ii. @lunaire - aye i love seein tht baby around!! her colors r so nice and like i said, sucker for florals (especially roses. no matter how generic some people think they are) good luck on finding a trade u like for her !!
      iii. @LostInTheEcho - talk about a batch with some variety !! the two u claimed have to be my favorite, the green on that bottom kit is so soft n that black/white baby has my heart. mm.. names.. usually im pretty good at them although personally i like really wild made up names so i dont get too many name copies. so ill try to suggest some tht are more normal! for the green one how about; gillian, jersey, or hamon/hamlet?? for the dark one how abt monroe, mathias, or nimbus! if i come up w some more i think fit personally ill edit them in here lol

Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:54 am

i'm back to avoid my responsibilities hi. growth slots are semi-open now, but for bribes only (list pets, wishlist pets, or c$ only; no points/art/etc) cause i don't have much time. (examples here or check my gallery)
i promise i'll take a crap ton of growths on next month to make up for this lol

1. kanadensis done
2. lovestruck done
3. DoubleInfiniti done
4. The Pirate - 0/2 done; 1 lined

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first isn't anything important i just wanna show off new expression edits. cain still has that fed-up, dull looking going and lazarus got some hair clips on an alt ref cause i forget he has eyes. ronpa still has that stupid, snarky smile on his dumb face too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now something actually kinda relevant - still looking for trade offers on xech, mekara, and possibly icarus.
mekara (orange dude) has 2/3 slots, everyone else has all 3. none have connections. don't mind trading many/all of them for one thing either

i love myo's a lot, but will also look at premade kals. don't care much for edits with premades (design >>> edits) but i'd prefer at least hair, shine, tail.
+ i've got a soft spot for bunny ears and rev. munch. i love grayscale and/or red kals and especially love black scleras
usually can't connect to: munchkins, browns/oranges/yellows, pinks or any brighter colors (except white) though
ImageImage

also my kals are kinda open to ooc breedings again to try and bring some new blood into my stash. anyone with a comma in the name is open. i'd prefer you at least have a hair, tail and shine edit, anything else doesn't have to match up though. open to kinda anything so don't be afraid to ask

got one ticket accepted on the 27th so you'd need to be cool with waiting. only did 1/2 trades for this month so i'm still ready to go for that but don't mind waiting

@watchdog. hope your stream goes well and that your weekend is gonna be great too. gonna be looking out for the batch you're working on cause i know it'll be amazing
@NaCl pffff. i'd offer a breeding with kritanta but majority of mine with compatible designs/colors are related to them lmao. i can't wait to see what his kits will look like though ! [shaking eyes emoji] nice to see azazel and scene's kids/cain and lazarus' sibling is doing well too
@.paris. gl finding a MYO artist and trading that kal! welcome back too
@lunaire rose designs are always great tbh, i'm sure you'll find a good trade offer for that kal
@LostInTheEcho i suck at coming up with names so I won't be any help rip. when all else fails i just name my kals after streets or google translate something cool lol
@Kouhai gl finding a breeding! i would gladly offer if I had a leg kal lol. if whoever offers to breed with you wants a third partner and any of my kals match i'd be open for that doubt you'll need some edge-lords though lmao
@Divantae don't have much criticism for that but i suck at critique...-ing. you've got your own nice style going on
@Thani a trip from vegas ? [shaking eyes emoji] anyway gl finding a breeding partner. your kals really cute so it'll make some lovely kits
@whizzer. idk what your post was about but congrats on finding whatever you needed lol
@kittidipity gl finding trades and breedings; you've got some really cool kals. i might hit you up later for a breeding or trade if i remember to
@whim you really have some cool kals you know that smh. can't wait to see what your breeding is gonna look like
Last edited by Horror on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 am

replies wrote:@horror - gosh all of your kals are gorgeous ;0; hope you get some good trade offers !
@NaCl - hope you find someone for one of those cuties !!
@.paris. - welcome back to the community <3 hope you get some good trade offers ^^
@lostintheecho - ooh what wonderful kits ! im kinda in a hurry and i can't really come up with anything off the top of my head atm but i hope you get some good name ideas !!

tweek tweak wrote:
    im looking for a growth of my girl aziza! she is VERY MUCH overdue dsdjkndjc. I can offer pets, C$ (although right now im a lil poor, i only have 27. Will update if i get more aa), and art in return! If interested, please shoot me a pm <3

*she does in fact have an oekaki ref and i will gladly link it for you <3

still looking for someone !!

found someone ahh
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 pm

@tweek-tweak Glad you found someone!~ Cant want to see how she turns out!
@Horror Nice of you to take growths! and good luck trading!
@watchdog.hope it was a fun stream!

Im just here to say Im wanting to do a Legendary Breeding. Either with My Legendary beans or One of yours! Either way, Send your pairings/trios into me. I'll Pick asap.

I will have -
Auotpass
Kitpicker

NOTES:
Arroyos last slot will be Community based so if you are unhappy to let me adopt out some of their kids, Dont offer on him.
Viridis will only be bred with a heavy IC background, meaning lots of Pre head cannons.
I have a ticket im trying to grab a slot for now, so there is a cooldown.

EDIT: Looking for Approval on Hux's Growth - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3967359
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojicha » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:10 pm

replies wrote:@Horror I love the expression edits on your kals, they all show so much personality!
@LostInTheEcho Your new kits are super pretty! I know this doesn't match the letters you're thinking of but I thought of the names Eris for the bottom kit.
@Thani It's so nice of you to adopt out your kit, I hope they go to a good home!

Hi I wanted to come introduce myself! I'm hojicha, I used to go by fariel. I was a guest artist for kalons about a year ago and I used to be more active in the community but I got too busy with schoolwork and a broken art tablet. I'm hoping I can be more active now and meet some cool people in the community.

I own Pix and Lyra and I adore them both! I just got a new kal from the lovely ufos:
Her name is Corvallis and she's my super gay little biker girl! I'm really looking forward to developing her.

I'm also looking to trade the kit on the bottom right. I'm not on cool down so I can trade right away but I'm a bit picky since I don't connect with very many designs. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in her, thanks! <3

Additionally I made this YCH if anyone's interested? I'm just going to take one slot for right now to test it out but I'll open up some more later! It's 100 points and it's an animated holiday themed YCH. If you are interested in the slot please pm me but note that I might turn you down if your kal is a bit too complicated for me, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of doing art on cs haha.
hi there! I am trying out a new username right now, hojicha. I was previously fariel and I'd appreciate if no one used that username just to avoid any confusion, thanks! <3

she/her pronouns
gemini
birthday: june 3

Ask me about commissions/art trades
note to self: krita, medibang, ps
xxx
xxx

hojicha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:33 pm

[replies...]
      @hojicha;; welcome back! I love all those kals, heck, Pix is the cutest thing I have ever seen! aaa I wish I had points because that YCH is adorable, but I'm sure you'll get loads of orders!
      @HellyBoo;; good luck finding a breeding partner! I have a few things planned, or I'd definitely offer! ill try and take a look at your growth once I'm done streaming!
      @Horror;; I love your kals, the expressions you did, and especially the piercings are wicked cool!! gl finding some trades and a good breeding partner!

[streaming...]
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w e x i a » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:38 am

@watchdog. May i just say that im amazed by your colour theme!
@Horror I love the roses on you kals, the black fits so well <3
@hojicha The YCH is so awesome great job!
(sorry would reply more but im busy

So i've had my first breeding with ANY species and im really happy! The sweetheart @sixbane gave me the opportunity to have my first breeding!
And here are my babes!

the smol babes were also created by @sixbane!
Really happy! Thank you again <3

Hope everyone will have a lovely day, and please smile!
T w e x i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 am

@T w e x i a - Congrats on your new kits! They're beautiful!
@High noon - Good luck with the stream! I hope you have fun!
@hojicha - Cute ych! I'll have to pm you when I get the points!

Sorry for the short post hhh but I'm looking for a growth of my kit Jade. I can offer fr treasure, c$, cs pets, and xanje coins.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Image not much to say and not many replies again, im sorry,,,

o1. - replies
@doglady88722 good luck finding a growth !! ur kit is very beautiful , im sure u'll find some1 who'll be able 2 do them justice n give them an equally lovely growth !! ♥
@t w e x i a aaa ur first breeding is gorgeous !! :'0 i remember seeing them on the created pets page, theyre very wonderful kits n im sure they'll be well-loved in ur care ! :">
@high noon hope the stream ws fun ! ❤
@hojicha aaa ur kals r so soft n sweet n colorful ?? i remember ur artist entries i do believe :"0 !! welcome back , n i hope u'll be able 2 be more active again ! ♥♥♥ good luck trading as well, n ur ych is very cute !! :"D

o2 - trading
tentatively looking fr offers on these kals of mine; stash here. premade kals are rlly all im looking for, no myos please,,, ;w; i rlly like cute, girly/feminine, soft, pastel, or lightly-colored kals generally ,,, owo;; i also rlly like light pinks, purples, and blues too,,, ;w; i dont rlly fuss abt edits so dw abt it 2 much if they dont match up ❤ pm me if interested,,, n im good 2 trade right away , but i dont mind a wait (as long as it isnt super long) ;w;
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me