Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Endlessechoes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:00 am

Short negative review below, I tried to write a long one but I'm too drained. Please don't read it if the negativity will make you uncomfortable, I don't want to upset anyone <3

SPOILERS
I'm so tired. This season has drained me and I honest to God am numb. This show has been my comfort zone for the longest time. I'm a 15 year old bi girl who thought she had a chance to be represented by a kind, loving, selfless character with a heart too big for his body. I thought I could see a loving mlm ship on-screen, knowing that it would show the children watching it that there is nothing wrong with being gay. I'm so sick of being duped and queerbaited by these stupid producers. Season 8 will be their last chance for redemption, and I'm not sure they'll use that chance. I love Voltron, but this show has made me cry for hours on end. I'm tired.

I'm never going to send hate-mail, never going to abuse the producers. This is their show and though I'm growing sick of it- there's nothing more ridiculous than sending hate to living human beings. I do hope, however, that they see the aftermath of season 7 and do their best to make up for it in season 8. I really do.

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:01 am

Can't we just talk about the things we liked about the season? Please? >.<
I didn't see any nazi imagery tbh... But if you're sure it's there...

ANYWAY! Favourite scene everyone??

Spoilers::
Gah I just can't pick a favourite scene! I loved the battle scenes and also the scenes with a bit more of Keith's backstory.
I loved all the moments with Cosmo too. All the random teleporting were great.
Axca is badasssssss.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:01 am

SPOILERS
on a more positive note, id have to say my favorite scene this season might have to be where lance is guiding keith and pidge through the galra base thing. like he has perfect timing and helps prevent them from getting caught. Made me really happy to watch that.

I also loved the reunions right when they got to earth like lance's made me almost cry ughhh. but I was so sad about hunk's family being captured. omg this post makes me sound like a 5 year old. I just have too many emotions rn lol.

I actually really liked this season as it is the first one im actually here to see released. hopefully the issues get cleared up quickly. I wanna see klance realll bad
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:42 am

Cashew11359 wrote:Short negative review below, I tried to write a long one but I'm too drained. Please don't read it if the negativity will make you uncomfortable, I don't want to upset anyone <3

SPOILERS
I'm so tired. This season has drained me and I honest to God am numb. This show has been my comfort zone for the longest time. I'm a 15 year old bi girl who thought she had a chance to be represented by a kind, loving, selfless character with a heart too big for his body. I thought I could see a loving mlm ship on-screen, knowing that it would show the children watching it that there is nothing wrong with being gay. I'm so sick of being duped and queerbaited by these stupid producers. Season 8 will be their last chance for redemption, and I'm not sure they'll use that chance. I love Voltron, but this show has made me cry for hours on end. I'm tired.

I'm never going to send hate-mail, never going to abuse the producers. This is their show and though I'm growing sick of it- there's nothing more ridiculous than sending hate to living human beings. I do hope, however, that they see the aftermath of season 7 and do their best to make up for it in season 8. I really do.

My thoughts exactly.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeons. » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:47 am

season 7 hurts. a lot.
pigeons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 am

Cashew11359 wrote:Short negative review below, I tried to write a long one but I'm too drained. Please don't read it if the negativity will make you uncomfortable, I don't want to upset anyone <3

SPOILERS

Took the words right out of my mouth. 100% agree with you.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Wagon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:10 am

Does anybody have a favorite scene from S7?
"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."
my signature is WIP
Red Wagon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingmilk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:23 am

Hello! I'm new to this thread but i love voltron with all my heart, so it's kind of upsetting to see all these negative reviews, seeing as this is some of the farthest rep i've seen in a kids show

SPOILERS

Personally, as a bi male, yes it was upsetting that we didnt get a lot of time to see shiro mourning over adam. but that doesnt mean we dont have our rep! Shiro is still a gay, disabled, poc, mentally ill character who is also a potrayed as a strong leader. thats honestly more than i could ever dream for. just because klance or sheith or adashi isnt cannon doesnt mean we don't have our rep, beacuse look around its still there! I agree, this season may have not been the best, but it wasnt horrible and we shouldnt attack the creators for it. it can be REALLYYY hard to get stuff like LGBT rep past companies like dreamworks (it may not be them policing it so sorry if that is incorrect) and also don't forget we still have one more season : D lets just stay positive and be happy for the rep we already have (Majority of POC characters, gay shiro, and possibly lesbian ezor x zethrid)

SPOILERS OVER

also sorry if i did the transparent words to shield others from spoilers wrong!! Please let me know if I did so I can fix it!!
Tobias Alexander | He/Him | Taurus | chaotic neutral

Hello, my name is tobias/tobes and welcome to my profile
I love danganronpa nd talking abt it, as well as all animals!

screamingmilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 am

screamingmilk wrote:Hello! I'm new to this thread but i love voltron with all my heart, so it's kind of upsetting to see all these negative reviews, seeing as this is some of the farthest rep i've seen in a kids show

SPOILERS

Personally, as a bi male, yes it was upsetting that we didnt get a lot of time to see shiro mourning over adam. but that doesnt mean we dont have our rep! Shiro is still a gay, disabled, poc, mentally ill character who is also a potrayed as a strong leader. thats honestly more than i could ever dream for. just because klance or sheith or adashi isnt cannon doesnt mean we don't have our rep, beacuse look around its still there! I agree, this season may have not been the best, but it wasnt horrible and we shouldnt attack the creators for it. it can be REALLYYY hard to get stuff like LGBT rep past companies like dreamworks (it may not be them policing it so sorry if that is incorrect) and also don't forget we still have one more season : D lets just stay positive and be happy for the rep we already have (Majority of POC characters, gay shiro, and possibly lesbian ezor x zethrid)

SPOILERS OVER

also sorry if I did the transparent words to shield others from spoilers wrong!! Please let me know if I did so I can fix it!!

Bless <3 I'm only on episode 8 as of right now but I got spoiled of everything so I'm not really caring at this point.I agree,yes this may not have been the best season but I enjoy it! The negativity was really starting to bum me out a ton but I feel as if there are still things to come! So can we please start thinking positively..? I understand you're rage but don't think if maybe the end because we still have one more season <3!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingmilk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 am

Red Wagon wrote:Does anybody have a favorite scene from S7?

Yes!!! Many!!!

SPOILERS

1)My all time favorite scene was when lance get to see his family and they called him uncle lance :,) as well as pidge with her family, which led to keith comforting hunk about not being able to see his

2)I also loved when lance defended Pidge and tried to protect her from zethrid and ezor

3)The game show ep was overall great and had a great message (tho i feel bad for poor lance lol)

4)Shiros new arm!!! he created giant robot!!!! SDFUIHUGSIUFB!!!!!!! sorry im very excited about that!

5)The cliffhanger? :0 Im very excited to see what all that is about!
Tobias Alexander | He/Him | Taurus | chaotic neutral

Hello, my name is tobias/tobes and welcome to my profile
I love danganronpa nd talking abt it, as well as all animals!

screamingmilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me