Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

H A V E A H O L L Y J O L L Y C H R Y S L E R

Postby doryphoros » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:42 am

im ready for christmas and it aint even thanksgivin yet LMAO!

relationships!

sagrei wrote:Image

this is coolkid chronos, who roasted a witch too hard and got cursed to tumble through time for eternity. after doing it for so long, he's managed to control it somewhat but loves screwing major historical events up. maybe a little too much...

he's open for a mate and friends, and most of my kals are open for friends! (in my sig)

trading!
i've lost connection to these kits, and i'm looking to trade them for kals or myos!
damien
hikaru

replies!
@ poca, - aaaaa they're??? gorgeous??? my heart exploded oml // but maybe carlisle or mae?
@ rnirai - beryl's gorgeous!! gl finding trades for her !
@ whizzer. - the antisepticeye kal is a m a z i n g // but good thing u found a trade for them, they're rly pretty !
@ discontinued. - gl finding someone to grow circe! she's a very pretty kit, i love her colors!
@ tweek tweak - aww, she's so cute!! good luck getting her grown, i love her sm <3
@ elf - gl finding offers on that leg myo ! i hope u find a rly pretty kal to trade it for
@ elfie - gl finding an myo artist! i'd offer, but i've kinda strayed away from doing art on the official lines, sorry :(
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby honee bee » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:57 am

@sagrei. I love your kal!!! What a stud wowie.
@poca, your kit is so darling I love the landscape design on them!
@rnirai I wish you best of luck trading beryl!! I also love your MYO they're so gorgeous.

roleplays if you click here, you'll find my kalons! I haven't developed them in so long! I would really like to develop them again and make them some friends, enemies, and maybe romance? Just shoot me a pm! (also don't mind the messy thread I'm still working on it)

art my pixel commissions are open! They're 50-200 points depending on whether it's a headshot or fullbody. I'm very open to other price offers! I'm also cool with art trades! Just pm me and let me know.

approval looking to get this sweet boy approved :3c
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:21 am

[replies...]
      @sagrei.;; I love your icon first off lol it's wicked cool! gl in your relationship search chronos definitely does seem like a cool dude! :ok_hand:
      @poca,;; wow that baby is so lovely. they look like a sunset in the woods, magical! maybe a fairy name or a sun goddess name would fit them? gl with your trading, I hope you can manage to get the item you need!
      @rnirai;; glad you got your myo approved, wow that's a spicy design! gl with trades, I hope beryl goes to a good home, because theyre lovely ^^

[streaming...]

[trading...]
      Trading this kit! I can't trade them til the 26th, but it's not that long a wait. An uncommon MYO would be an auto, but I'm just looking for something to fit better into my verses. I can do the growth for free if I accept your offer!
      I'm also taking tentative offers on my one legendary MYO since I don't have immediate plans for it. Mostly considering rare or legendary kals in return.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:42 am

(large images incoming)
Hello fanclub, I'm here to say that I'm opening up off oekaki MYO commissions for points!
DM me on Discord (Cyrus Cinders#3983) for a quote (I have a price sheet, but it was removed by cs mods) you must already have the MYO on hand!
For a limited time, I also will take dA points (100 points per $1). This likely won't be a possibility in my next opening!
Examples: Image
Image Image
Slots:
1-
2-
3-
Will update when they're taken! I'll do my best to get each done within two weeks. <3

Replies:
High noon - Hope your stream is going well, and that kit is adorable, I'm sure you'll get great offers!
The Writer - Your new kal looks absolutely amazing, I love warm color schemes!! The tree marking is so nice aa <333
sagrei. - I love Chronos' concept so much, he sounds like a really funny guy. I hope you find him some good relationships!
poca - Your new kit is super pretty, I love the faint landscape markings they have. As for names, maybe Rome, Sira, Lupa, or Rhys?
rnirai- I hope you find a trade for Beryl and get approval for your myo!! they both have gorgeous designs <33
whizzer. - I'm glad you found a trade! Love their design, and I think their a parent of my kal miriam?
discontinued - circe is very pretty, the colors are gorgeous. I hope you find someone to grow her!!
Last edited by cyrevan on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Code: Select all
@Cypherius - Those myo's are really great! I really like the colors you used and the edits you picked, especially. I hope you have a lot of orders <3
@high noon - I'm sorry I missed your stream hhh. Your art is always so beautiful and your linework especially is so fluid and smooth! I hope you find a great trade for your kitto!
@The Writer - That is one FINE looking kal! Huge congrats on them! If I wasn't up to my eyeballs rn in work, I'd hit you up on RP's. I'm sure you'll get lots of offers!
@sagrei. - WHO IS THAT COOL DUDE. I like the idea you have for his story! That's pretty unique :D I hope you find great trade for those kittos!
@poca, - Wow what a pretty kit! I those those colors <3 What about Jeremy, Isolde or Bettany for names?

It's been like a thousand years since I posted here, but I read all you guys' posts! I hope you're all having a great end of the year so far! It's almost Christmas that's crazy XD Are any of you doing secret santa events? I'd love to participate!

I've got these kalbabies up for trade offers for December! I don't need MYO's, so please offer premade kals! I really, REALLY prefer soft, light colored designs. Adults or kits are both fine, though I tend to prefer kits. Take a look through my kals in my sig to get a good idea of what I like <3

Wow I feel like a bad kal parent lol, I have almost my entire kal stash to eventually introduce ^^ Here are a couple of my favorite newbies <3 Don't be afraid to pm me about relationships! I like to HC and RP. XD

This is Nim! She was originally an artist entry I fell in love with and couldn't let go, lol XD She travels a lot wth my Chess and the two of them get mistaken for relatives pretty much all the time. She doesn't have the same wanderlust as Chess, though, so on her off months she's the handygal in her town. Plumbing gone bad? Roof need re-shingling? Nim is the lady for the job!

Key, my lovely baby hhhh <3 She's learning the trade from Nim and going to school. I have someone growing her for me and as an adult she'll decide to accompany Chess for a couple of years after escaping the prison of school. XD

Last for now is my pretty man Owain, grown by the very talented Karmel <3 He's not in the same AU as the other two, rather he's a knight in a medieval/fantasy AU. He's still a young adult, very vain and arrogant about his position and looks. Life has a way of teaching hard lessons, though, and soon he'll be put in his proper place and learn a little humility. ^^

Lastly, I'm looking for constructive criticism on my artist entries. I'd really love to know what you guys think about them. How can I improve? Any suggestions for my next entry?
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kfc

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 pm

hello! i hope you all are having a wonderful day, and if not i hope it gets better ♥
    november and december are completely crazy months for me, my mental health is about to go down the drain :')

introduction:
    feel free to pm me about relationships!! i'm looking for some romance and some friends for my newest kal. she's bisexual. you can find more of her information here!!
    this is kamakshi!! she's a "truth teller", rather than a fortune teller. she's mysterious, but really sweet and willing to help people if they seek her out. kamakshi is somewhat lonely because not many kalons know about her psychic skills and few visit her. she's used only for her psychic skills, and she's never had a friend. kamakshi wishes for a friend or someone who understands her.

replies:
    @aey i might be participating in a secret santa for a discord server!!
    @cypherius good luck with getting some commissions!!
    @high noon it's very nice of you to offer a growth to the person who gets the kit!!
    @the writer good luck with finding some people to roleplay with!! i haven't roleplayed in a while.
    @sagrei. chronos sounds super cool, and i love the concept that he can time travel!! a cool dude.
    @poca, good luck with finding a halo or horn edit for your extra eye edit!!
    @rnirai beryl is beautiful!! good luck with finding offers on her.
    @discontinued. circe is adorable!! good luck with getting a growth.
    @tweek tweak aziza is beautiful!! good luck with getting a growth.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Replies
@scilentMelody; hopfully your mental heath gets better, maybe your gougous new boy could say if its true 4 u ;)
@Aey; I just love brynne! Idk why but I just connect, somehow!? Ive sent an offer for them! Hes just so precious!
@cypherius; noice art! I would of reached out to you as my myo artist, but ive found the amazing sixbane b4 I saw ur post! Gl finding ppl tho!
@High noon; I always love all ur kals! With the date thing, have u seen the new update? But that boi jr trading is precious! Gl!!
@The Writer; Congrats on ur new boi!!! Gl finding an approval!!
@sagrei.; Gl finding a working relationship! I have the mother of hikaru XD the first kid uft is a qt!!
@poca,; Congratulations!!! Hes such a pretty boi! A name could possibly be Sonny or Dawn? Let me kmow if u like one!
@rnirai; Aww hope your bois approved!! Your kits sooooo precious, though I dont think u would like anzu, if u do certainly send me a pm!!!

Hi guys! Yes, I know, I have quoted this from my last post (cause ya know, im lazy as heck) and removed something bc Ive found an artist and a breeding partner! Though now one reached out about trades nlre helping me out... but theres always second post, right!?

Trades||
Hi! Im attempting to achive a dreamie of mine, and I require atleast a one rare trait myo, I havnt had much luck by reaching out to people, so I decided to reach out to the community! I feel I miss out on alot of trading bc I dont have discord, so its a bit of a struggle.
Anyway im really trying to get a one rare trait myo for this guy
-Standard shine
-Standard teeth
-Standard hair
-Common tail
-Rare munchkin
If I got a one rare trait myo.. OMG you have no idea how happy I would be, LIKE ID BE SCREAMING! If I was offered an unlim rare myo, (in my dreams) Wow. Lets um yeah. No words. Like omg ( i feel I say omg to much)

kits and full growns are equally looked at.
Pm me offers-I try my best to reply to everyone!!

Im also despratly wanting a hair edit, tail edit, and ears edit to spice up ashly, but... uh dont have any edits to trade...

Other|| If you could read this that woukd be great ♡
Hey! So as you know Im really greatful for my 2 kals and myo uncommon myo, but im having a problem, I really wanna get some more kals to love and to increase my smol family. Ive tried for multiple kals and cant even win an hm. Im kinda feeling down about it bc I just really wanna get a few more kals and you guys make look easy^^ im pretty sure one of the problems is that I dont have discord (where alot of trading and and gifting happens) or da (so I cant buy any myos) If anyone could help me out, even if its a few tips, please pm me! I would be 4ever greatful!!

Thanks for reading!! Please pm me about anything on this post ♡Take care and drink water!
Last edited by -pidge on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby La Volpe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:15 pm

hey y'all I hope you are all doing fine today!!

trades:
      I'm looking to get a rare edit or a missing limb edit, I have an extra eye edit I can offer and I can throw something else in such as a common edit. Please pm me if your interested <3

I'm also putting Tina up for trade offers, I'm quite hesitant on trading her. Feel free to send me offers!

art:
      So I feel like my kals need some more art, I'll be paying with c$ and pets. Feel free to pm if your interested!

replies:
      @Systems_Down I wish you luck trying to find a trade! I recommend that you try to enter as many comps that you can to give you that chance of winning!
      @SilentMelody aa Kamakshi is such a cutie! I love her eye on her chest, plus her bio seems pretty interesting!!
      @Aey all your kals are cuties! I absolutely adore Nim her fluffy mane is to die for 😩
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o:

Postby lovestruck » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 am

just a quick post!!
      -I’m looking for someone to do a hair edit and a tail edit for me- pm me with examples! I can pay in art, or c$/pets!

- I’m looking for someone to grow my kiddo, Amaranthe! Pm me with examples/prices!

-looking for relationships for all of my kalons!

also, I have a question- is discord worth getting? I saw systemsdown talking abt it? Like am I really missing out on that much by not having it or??

@la volpe- gl w trades! And art!
      @systems_down- gl w trading
      @silentmelody- I’ll probably pm you!!

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:31 am

@lovestruck good luck with all of that. and i think discord is worth getting!
      @la volpe tina is super cute, good luck trading her and getting art.
      @systems_down i understand that. getting kalons are very hard. just keep trying 

hi! this is a short goodbye post since i’m going to leaving the kalon community for a while.
      ive got a little kalon comp here.
      and i’m also looking for HQ art of my kals. i have c$, points, and fr currency so please just pm me. thanks!
    kals here
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes