Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby deerbroken » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:50 am

hey fc, not here for much just an advertisement rly

trades

looking to trade this kit since i'm having trouble connecting? might take rare+ myos but id prefer a premade kal! design is more important than edits / rarity tbh, can't trade until next month

replies
      @lunaire good luck with trades and finding someone to do that edit for you!
      @ambrosia-saffron im glad to hear you got a few kits on your first breeding! congrats
      @diamond sapphire hope you get some good breeding offers! your kals are cute tbh
      @lady raincloud good luck selling your staff slot! if only i had da points lmao
      @theodosia what a cutie... i love their teeth edit! would offer but i have a few breedings planned already rip
      @burn. rune is pretty! best of luck w/ offers
      @minutiae yamia is rly pretty? i'll dm u if i remember bc i have some single pringles who need mates! gl with trades
      @sparkfall congrats on getting those two knew kals, also ur art is really cool tbh
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:21 am

Replies:
@neongraveyard: good luck trading that kiddo! they are absolutely adorable!
@minutiae: good luck trading! those two are absolutely lovely and I hope you get an offer you’d like
@Burn.: I hope you get a breeding partner! Rune is lovely.

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x1] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
Im really tentatively looking at offers on my baby girl Stella most possibly for a different kit? I’ll only accept if I really click with the design and I think they’d fit where Stella was placed in my stories,, and i haven’t traded yet this month <3 and I’m tentatively looking at offers on Amelia she has 1/3 slots left, I’ll look at almost anything, edits and design matter to me.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:50 am

@neongraveyard;; ah what a gorgeous kal! Gl finding an offer that you like!
@minutiae;; I adore Yamia! I’ll have to look into her character and see if I have any friends/ relationships for her!
@ambrosia-saffron;; congrats on nabbing a ticket! Chunky is a great artist, you definitely won’t be disappointed <33

Taking offers on my kid Ambrosia! I love her to bits but she's just not fitting in with any of my au's. An auto would be a legendary myo, but I will look at other legendary kals?? I will consider multiple lower rarity kalons that I connect to. I'm a sucker for horns c:

~~~~~~~

I have pets, including a grinner + advent list bun. I'd be willing to part w anything other than the guinea pigs tbh
I also have 63c$. Flightrising stuff is also an option! I have dragons, more than 100kt and around 35 gems.

Also looking for someone to add a couple edits for me.
I need Transparency {chest, paw pads} added to my kiddo Titania;; Image

And plant growths {starflower} to Constellation;; Image

————————

Introducing my new babies!!!! Everyone meet Nymph and Ariadne!

First up is Nymph {left}! Nym is a rebellious lil teen who is full of bottled up emotions. She’s pretty close with her dad and goes to him with all of her problems. She aspires to use her magic for good {most of the time} and is basically a self taught sea witch. She tends to exclude Ari and Luka from things, she sees Ariadne as an inconvenience and doesn’t want to be the one stuck with carrying her around all the time. Her sis Hux is her best friend!

Next is Ariadne {right}! Being the only wingless kid out of the litter, she feels as if she doesn’t belong with her siblings. She feels out of place and her lack of wings is a huge disadvantage. She tends to stick with Loukas a lot, she relies on him completely. While Echelon is extremely overprotective over her and wants little Ari to feel safe, she’s pretty helpless and very dependent on her brother. She shares Arroyo’s compassion and passive nature.

Looking for art of them! I’d love to do some art trades <33
You can find my examples here! https://sta.sh/230tuiqfvs7?edit=1

—————————————————-

Looking to possibly do a legendary breeding! I can provide the kit picker + autopass if you provide the legendary kal and allow me first pick c:

I do adore wings but I’d love to add some different traits to my little family c:
Not looking for: Merkal or multiple heads
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:23 am

@neongraveyard - hello ilysm and that kit is such a darling <3 I hope you find a trade you like. I'm gonna straight up just snatch that kid tho
@!~Saria~! - Ah good luck with trading Stella and Amelia. Sad to see you losing connection with Amelia, but I hope you find an offer you like for both of them.
@Echos. - Ambrosia is such a babe! I'm a big sucker for merkals, in case that wasn't... Painfully obvious whoops. As for your other babes I can't wait to see them grown/edited? They're already cute as heck as is, those edits are gonna rock forreal. As for those kits, idk where they went. Oh no, they're gone. //snatches and runs. Real talk though, good luck with breeding. I'd offer but all I have is my merkal boy at the moment. Be on the lookout for a fire elemental myo coming soon, though c;

b r e e d i n g

Looking to breed this boy here!
- I am currently off cooldown
- I will provide the kit selector
- You provide the autopass
- You get first pick
- You will have to post forms (I work full-time rip)
- This is an OOC breeding
- Edits/Design doesn't matter (strong preference for ear edits)

Message me here or discord (katzuvo#6750)
I'm basically taking the first offer with an autopass, if I'm being honest. I'm just real excited about this boy having kids finally <3

Found one I liked <3
Last edited by roelian on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w e x i a » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:24 am

Heyho dear members of the Kalon community <3
My name's T w e x i a and im really really new to this community/species!
I'm very excited about my experiences here, Kalons are such a fascinating species because they're a very popular and beautiful species <3
I am really amazed by the details every kalon has, it's amazing <3
Hope i'll breed one day, but im trying hard to reach this aim!

Hope everyone here has a lovely day <3

And also, everybody, please don't forget to smile, it makes me happy, I love making people happy <333

@Theodosia: i love your kals colours, they're so smooth and beautiful <3
@minutiae: Mierla's marking on the tail is soo pretty! i love roses <33
@echos:I adore ambrosia, her colours are really aesthetic <3 and her lashes are goals!
Last edited by T w e x i a on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
T w e x i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:30 am

Whew, it has been..a weekend over here and not really in a good way, but I just found the cords to my electric blanket, my fiance brought home snacks after work, and I found out that all of the Harry Potter movies are free to watch on Xfinity so I've got that goin for me. \o/ Just for convenience, for everything advertised below if you wanna contact me on Discord for any of it my user is Lorne_Purnima#7638

Alright! I got a couple of new babies to introduce and man oh man am I excited about them!!!
Meet Rise Rebel! I saw planiteri was trading them on the Kalon Discord and I just had to offer cause this babe is the third kit from the NB that my boys Ransom and Rogue are from. Unfortunately, they didn't connect with the babe that I offered but they totally surprised me later by gifting me this baby and honestly I'm still not over it. 😭 I'm still working on his TH page so I'm just linking to the little bit I have written down on his Oekaki thread. He's the oldest of the three siblings and got separated from his brothers after they were all dropped off at an orphanage after a fire destroyed their home. He wanted to find them but had to put it off as he fended for himself, he ended up starting his own gang which got pretty big and pretty well known and years after everything went down they all ended up reuniting cause Ransom and Rogue robbed a shop that operates under Rises gang. They hunted them down and were gonna make them pay for stealing from them but Rise stopped it once he realized who they were, now Ransom and Rogue are in the gang and work closely with Rise. He's pretty calm, cool, and collected and tends to be pretty formal despite how he grew up. He usually leans more towards trying to talk people into doing what he wants but isn't at all afraid to get his hands dirty if he needs. He cares a lot about his brothers and values their input quite a bit when hes planning something though he isn't afraid to remind them of their place in the gang if needed.

Next up is Blake! I got this baby in a trade with Rainbow Noivern for my boy Rowan and Viron. c: I'm so super happy, I love this boy so much guys. v.v I don't have as much on this guy as I only got him yesterday but I thinking about going with a rock/movie star concept? Not sure quite yet but I'm excited nonetheless. c:

Like everyone, I'm looking for growths for my babies! Top: Blake > Sylvan & Bottom; Rise > Rogue
Sylvans would be a pregrowth (he has 4 or so more days) but everyone elses is overdue. Rise and Rogues NB was posted on June 7th of this year while Blakes was September 2nd, 2017 so whatever that equals out to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Image Image
Image Image
The sooner the better cause 1. I'm super excited about getting all these babies grown and 2. I'm gonna be trading for yet another kit next month so I'd like to catch up on what I currently have. v.v I have a ton of pets Rares/VRs and I'd think about tapping into my lists if I like your growths enough, but I also have C$400 that I could pay with as well as my neverending love and gratitude. PM me examples and price estimates either here or on Discord at Lorne_Purnima#7638 c: Foooound someone!

I'm looking for relationships for all of my kals whether it be friends, enemies, or mates/crushes for the singles babes. The only exception is Jinx as shes getting traded next month, you can find them all here and the link is also in my siggy. Just PM me here or on discord again if you're interested in anybody, I'm the actual worse as filling out character pages so if you need more info just ask for it via pm. c:

@Theodosia - Tabitha is so pretty! I so wanna offer up my boy Ransom but I don't need more kits on my hands than I already have. T.T Good luck finding a partner though! c:

@minutiae - Yamia is so pretty omg!! I'll have to look through my babes and see if anyone would fit so I might be pming you. c: Mierla is amazing tooooo?? Like?? I love everything about them omg, I wish I had someone to offer other than, like, my soul T-T (but if you want that you can have it).

@Echos. - Ahhh!! I love, love, love all of the kals in your post T-T I would say especially such and such but I honestly can't pick a favorite. Good luck in trading off Ambrosia, getting edits done on Titania and Constellation, and getting your kids grown. c: Also congrats on your new kids! They're so lovely <3

Alright, its 7:30am (lmao, I started this like..6 hours ago and kept getting distracted) so I'm gonna finally cut this here so my fiance can go to bed. My discord again is Lorne_Purnima#7638 so feel free to DM me there about anything above. Have a good week y'all, stay warm/cool and stay hydrated and have a snack every once in a while or somethin. <3 Oh, and the font header things are from this if you're interested. c:
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 am

Code: Select all
@||Lorne_Purnima - Rise rebel is such a cute baby! Not just him but Blake is so gorgeous too. I hope you’re able to find someone to grow your kits! I know it’s hard to find artists to do that.
@||T w e x i a  - welcome to the community! I hope you’re able to feel welcome here and have fun. Can’t wait to see what Kalon you win first!
@||katzuvo - I hope you get an amazing offer for breeding partners. Such a beautiful Kalon :0c
@||Echos - What a beautiful Kalon, I’m sure a lot of people are just going to go galore on trying to have her! <3 And look at all those wing babes! And those adorable mermaid kiddies! So cute!

TRADING
Hey, everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted here but I wanted to trade my girl Uri. I haven’t been able to connect with her very much. She has an uncommon trait and I would like to have an uncommon trait Kalon, but a common trait Kalon is good too. It can either be a uncommon MYO or a uncommon Kalon that has already been designed. I’m looking for more earthy designs, but bright colors are good too. Simple designs are higher on my list.
She has all 3 breed slots!

Last edited by zoosea on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:59 am

@Junemusic Ooh Uri is really cute, I hope you get some good offers for her! That necklace is really detailed wow : o I just love all that dark reddish purple, it's making me weak hhhh

@Lorne_Purnima Yoo Rise is gorgeous! Those markings and the colours are just so HHH fabtastic! Blake is making me cry too so pretty, if you make em a rock or movie star you just have to make jokes about their markings looking like a starry sky. If you don't, I'll be outside your window at night looking grumpy and throwing candy corn at your window or something. Best of luck finding growth artists too!

@T w e x i a Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy the kal community as much as I have so far, I'm sure you'll get a few kals soon enough! Hopefully you'll get a few cute kits too in the somewhat near future ^_^ I'll be sure to smile lots today!

@katzuvo Oooh you found a partner! Seeing those kits is gonna be hecking exciting man iauwhidawuydh, ALL MY HOPE GOES TO YOU!

@Echos. Aah Amrbosia is a wonderful bab, I hope you get some great offers on her! I'd offer if I could but I am, unfortunately, broke on both kals and myos to offer ;3; And good luck finding an artist to apply those edits! Titania and Constellation are gorgeous and I'm sure will be even more gorgeous after the edits! Good luck getting breeding offers too!

@!~Saria~! Ooh trades, good luck on trade offers! Stella is adorable, and Amelia is a real cutie too! I'm sure you'll get something good for them! ^_^

@neongraveyard Hhh that kit is fantastic and gorgeous, I do wish I had something to offer but alas, I do not. Best of luck getting offers tho, I'm so weak for those dark scleras ;o;

@Sραяκғαℓℓ A congrats on the new kals! They're all really cute, Rudolph looks like a real tough guy! I love Florence's little headpiece haha. That artpiece you have for him is just great too, pfff.

@minutiae Yamia is a real cute gal, I hope you find some nice friends and various for her! best of luck trading too, Mierla is so gorgeous and I'd love to offer if I had anything to offer ;3; I'm sure you'll get something great in return though!

@Burn. Oh Rune is really cool! I bet he'll have some really cool kids, best of luck finding a great matching partner!

@Theodosia Best of luck finding a breeding partner for Tabitha, those markings are wonderful! I love the paws especially, so simple yet so great!

@Diamond Sapphire Oooh you have several really interesting kals, best of luck finding breeding partners!

@Ambrosia-Saffron You got chunky's slot! That's awesome! And three kits, that's fantastic man! I hope you get some outright amazing kits from it : D

lunaire Lacey in here looking like a snacc, I hope that tail edit turns out well! Best of luck finding breeding offers with her too, and getting offers on Venus!

@bird legs Heyo, welcome to the community! I've seen you around the discord a bit already, but I hope you make some friends fast, it tends to happen around here if you try to put yourself out there ^_^ I'm sure you've gotten some help on how kalons work already, but my PMs and DMs are always open if you wanna chat or ask someone something!

@munchkin. I hope you found a good match! Hopefully you get some really cute kits, Lantern is gorgeous! ^_^

@shadow9119 oh lawd a year is a lot, but hot dang Mars and Keone are gorgeous ;o; best of luck finding an artist!

@doge fruit Words fail me because Demetria is so gorgeous, hhh. Those tree markings, the colours and teh hair and tail aaah, it's all so wonderful ;o; best of luck with that approval!

@vogelbiene Ooh art trades! I'd offer to do one but I have enough on my plate as it is, I really shouldn't give myself more to do ^_^' best of luck with both art and kal trades though!

@Gladis Ooh that top kit is really gorgeous, best of luck finding growth artists!

@scarlet_wolf If I had anything to offer, I'd be all over that second kal because hhh, wow! And oh lord, that mushroom babe is AMAZING! I am just smitten, everything from the shrooms, the outlines of em in the back, the leg grass, the halo, the fluffyness... I've fallen and I can't get up, halp.

@Unleashed Squiid Yo absolutely gorgeous kids man, they're wonderful! Congrats on them! My fav has to be the right one, those trees and the backmane just speak to me. Snow kids yes please. Best of luck finding an edit artist too! Thankfully the edits don't seem like they're gonna be very difficult, so I hope it won't take you too long to find someone ^_^

@Lucrezia Oh Azina's cute, best of luck finding her a growth artist, and finding some friends for your kals!

@waffle02 ooh you've got a super cute art style! That second piece is gorgeous, and that animated piece is hilarious! Keep up that wonderful work man, I'd love to do an art trade but I have too much on my plate ;o; Best of luck finding growth artists and breeding partners!

Introductions:

This time I'm glad to introduce Her Grace Tomiko!

She was made by d a i s y and I'm wonderfully blessed to have snagged her ;3;

While she's not that developed yet, so far I have that she's a secret government agent, doing the state's dirtywork, along with Haruka. They are also romantic partners, and I'm hoping they'll get some amazing children in the future ^3^ It's gonna be loads of fun figuring out her personality, since she has to play well with Haruka.

Artist search:

STILL trying to find an artist to grow Ariel for me! I can pay in dA points, USD or c$, although not overly much. A student's on a budget, ya know.

Art

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$!

Once again, this here stash contains meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on and they are free! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! Asking me to put a kal of yours on them is free :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

I haven't made any new outfits lately, but I've done a few kal outfits which can be found here.

This week's meme:
"I bet he's thinking about some other girl"

What is your kal REALLY thinking about? : o

Train banners by chamomile.!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:05 am

@junemusic-Good luck find a good trade, she is pretty! c:
@Lorne_Purnima-Those kits are beautiful, and good luck finding a growth artist for them!
@T w e x i a-Welcome the community! I hope you like it here! c:

Hey guys, I have some kalons up for trade for a dreamie kalon, and I am willing to trade multiple for 1 that I adore. I just don't that they sit there and collect dust. Dreams of mine would be like a merkal or a kal with wings or even a legendary myo would be pretty amazing but I will look at any kalon offered! ;v; Pm me if interested!

Here they are
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:32 am

ℜ𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰

Code: Select all
    @Echos. Ambrosia is such a dear. I hope you get an offer you like for her! I hope you find someone to add those edits for you. Ariadne is a beauty.
    @Katzuvo I saw the ticket that was posted I'm sure the kits will be gorgeous - best of luck with the RNG.
    @T w e x i a Lovely to meet you! Welcome to the community
    @Lorne_Purnima good luck finding growths. I might have a look at relationships if any of my kals work
    @Junemusic good luck finding a trade for Uri she's a cutie
    @Fuiuki That d a i s y kal is a stunner! Tomiko is such a cute name. I feel you with those USD payment issues
    @Koi97 Best of luck finding trades

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰

I have some new kals I'd really like to edit and make their designs match the ideas I have for them so I'm looking for some p specific items. Items with a * would ideally be traded for ALL the items on my seeking list and items with ** are (in my opinion) worth more than the combined value of my seeking list. Using the store prices (and assuming standard hair edits) my seeking list is worth $25 to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I'm also happy to do smaller swaps e.g. claw edit for shine edit, or pupil edit for fur edit etc. I will also take other edits.
    Offering
  • 6 weight edits
  • Kit select*
  • 2 x claw edit
  • 2 x pupil edit
  • mutation roller**
  • 2 x general rare edits**
    Seeking
  • 2 x NR edits
  • shine edit
  • common fur
  • 2 x hair edits
  • UC ear edit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔰

I just traded for three new kals
    ImageImageImage
    The first of these is going to be a mate for my Chanel. He's unnamed and I'm holding off on a story until after he's been transferred. At the moment I think he'll be a pickpocket or nuisance at the circus and all of her friends will strongly disapprove of him. I might name him Denzel but I haven't decided.
    I will probably be putting the middle bean up for adoption so if that's something you'd like to see let me know I'd like some suggestions for a competition style.
    The final koi kal is going to be totally revamped with edits into a winter/christmas/holly princess. I think she'll have a snowglobe/ornament stall in the market in my winter wonderland AU.

I know I have done like no development but I'm pretty excited about these three.

𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰 𝔑𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔡

As mentioned above I need a transfer artist to move this kal on to oekaki.

I'm also looking for a total revamp of a standard MYO with an added tail edit.

I can pay with 1000 C$ (20 C$ = 1 USD conversion), any pets on my account (except the UR Pheonix - I have a few advents/Septembers) and possibly USD although not much because Christmas has me broke.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets