★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Artist Search Announcement on pg.362

Postby frightened eyes » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Username: frightened eyes
Clan(s): algidclan + sons of anarchy
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): sledding all the way!
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:21 pm

Username: LooneyLani
Clan(s): Moonclan
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): would love to try sledding!! i'm heavily uncoordinated, might die if i go snowboarding or skiing
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Username: Talonpawthewarrior
Clan(s): Mistyclan
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): sledding. It's the one i'm least likely to die while doing
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:48 pm

milkstache maid
username: LooneyLani
cat name: Brindleshine
cat gender: Molly
personality: much like her name suggests, Brindleshine offers a sort of guiding light to those around her. She's almost always cheerful and bright, you'd know she's around if you hear laughter. There is a quieter side to this feline however, days where she prefers the peace and quiet of the elders den than her usual place in the nursery playing about with the kits. She can be quite intelligent, though usually lets anyone just think of her as 'kit-brained'.
brief history: born in an old twoleg cottage deep in the woods, Brindleshine had grown up within and around the forest, growing rather fond of sleeping outside under the stars. Her mother had been an old she-cat, sadly passing away when Brindleshine was just under 14 moons of age. After the loss of her mother she decided to leave the cottage behind and went on her own adventure, allowing her paws to guide her away from the forest she'd grown up in.
clan: Moonclan
raffle number: 2

tortoiseshell maid
username: LooneyLani
cat name: Crowmuzzle
cat gender: Molly
personality: Crowmuzzle seems rather almost hostile at first, she always looks to be annoyed and glaring at anyone who dares disturb her peace, but her clan knows her better than that. She can be snappy and is easily irritated yes, but she can also be incredibly patient and gentle. Rather pushy at times, she's quite useful in getting elders out and about, keeping kits in the safety of the caves, and convincing the grumpier of cats to have some fun. Usually not the most affectionate, she finds herself leaning into another's touch fairly easily, she likes having company and someone to share her worries with.
brief history: Crowmuzzle, having been born alongside four siblings, had grown used to fighting for her share of food and affection. Her mother often disappeared for hours, leaving the five kits scrambling about beneath whichever bush she'd hidden then under. One day she didn't return. Crowmuzzle's smaller brother was the first to die, the cold having rendered him a shivering mess unable to keep warm. When there was only two kits left, Crowmuzzle decided she wouldn't wait any longer and left, her last remaining littermate having decided to stay and continue to wait for their mother to return.
clan: Moonclan
raffle number: 3
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recognize » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Username: CatMagics
Clan(s): LostClan
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): sledding sounds fun!
also sounds less dangerous??
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Username: BlackJeans&IceCream
Clan(s): Kin of the Lotus
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): I’d LOVE ago try out snowboarding, but sledding is AWESOME!
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Username: eagle,
      Clan(s): quickclan, highgarden, smokeclan
      Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): sledding!! but i would love to try snowboarding, even though i know i'd fall directly on my face skjjhskjs
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:44 pm

gorgeous as always kat!!! congrats to the winner <3

username: solyn
      clan(s): northernclan + groveclan
      skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): i've only ever seen snow once in my life shskdhdhj but i have like. sledded down sand dunes. on boogie boards. so sledding. i want to try skiing though, i'm sure it's easier than water skiing
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[★] 12 days of gay rights – WINNER

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:01 pm

kaspbrak. wrote:
♪ on the seventh day of christmas, my true love gave to me... seven swans a-swimming... ♪

woah! we have ... another family! like their gold ring friends, these boys are looking to permanently
settle down in a clan. like swans, these two are mates for life and cannot be separated or have other
flings/mates.
their sexualities must also remain somewhere on the mlm spectrum! if i'm being honest,
i made these with certain swans in mind but they've clearly deviated from normal swans. nonetheless,
the left dad was based loosely on a black necked swan, the kit on just a gosling, and the right dad on a
generic whooper swan.

the winner is...
spasticjazzhands wrote:gay rights swans
username: spasticjazzhands
cat names:
black and white: Dutch Hyacinth (Dutch) hyacinthus orientalis
siamese: Abyssinian Sword Lily (Sini) abyssinian gladiolus
grey and white: Birds of Paradise (Bird) strelitzia reginae
cat genders: tom, tom, tom
personalities:
Dutch: Dutch strives to be the best father and mate he can possibly be by devoting his very essence to the loves of his life. He keeps Sini sane as he is the voice of reason in their relationship. There can never be any other cat more important to him than Sini and Bird. He enjoys caring for them, not just bringing them warm, fresh prey, but collecting swan feathers for Sini's nest because they're his favorite. Finding unique looking rocks to add to Bird's collection. Guessing how many steps he walked that day, only to annoy the both of them in a way that only a true dad can. Dutch lives for his family and would gladly die for his family without a second thought.
Sini: Sini strives to be the best father and mate he can possibly be by making powerful connections and influence over others (Dutch being the only one he listens to without question). Sini calculates consequences for actions might bring on their family and chooses the ones that benefit them the most. He thrives on seeing not only his own accomplishments, but Dutch's and Bird's. He can't stop himself from bragging about his boys.
Bird: Bird is very curious and this causes him to get into sticky situations. He almost got his head bitten off by a fox trying to explore a small hole that opened up into a fox den. Sini and Dutch needs to keep an eye on him at all times otherwise he'll be up a tree in under ten seconds. His pride and joy is his rock collection of fun and usual rocks he finds along the way. He transports them in a large fern leaf and excitedly awaits for his fathers to return from hunting trips to see if they found any fun rocks for him.
brief histories:
Dutch: Dutch was born to an alley cat who tossed him out as the runt of the litter. He was taken in by a gaggle of scruffy loners that eventually took him out of the city and showed him how to survive in the wilderness.
Sini: Sini was born in a human home but a nasty infection stunted his growth. Instead of a high-dollar siamese cat, he was abandoned on a backroad a skinny, small siamese with no clue what to do.
Dutch and Sini: Dutch was the first one to spot Sini from a distance. He had been traveling alone for a few moons by then and was feeling a little lost without any companions. Dutch coaxed Sini to talk to him by offering to share a large hare and they swapped stories from their youth. After six moons of them becoming closer and closer, Dutch officially asked Sini to be his mate which he eagerly accepted. Sini brought out the caretaker vibes of Dutch, and Dutch brought out Sini's lost confidence. Together, nothing can tear them down.
Bird: Bird came into Dutch's and Sini's lives after a terrible respiratory disease wiped out his blood related family. He seemed to be the only kit that was immune and found the two after wandering for days without a source of food and water. They nursed him back to health and cared for him ever since.
what are their roles in your clan?: Lumine brought the family to flos vitae after Bird stepped in a fox trap and couldn't escape. Dutch and Sini would not leave his side after discovered he couldn't be saved and Lumine took pity on them. Bird entered flos vitae as a kit but he already has taken on his father's (Dutch's) ways of parenting others. Dutch and Sini are inseparable warriors, ready to die for the other.
clan: flos vitae
raffle number: 1

congratulations!! <3 the refs will be DMed to you on discord :)

*i am so so sorry to everyone who's been waiting for my other cats!! this week was hectic with finals & because i'm also busy this weekend, i'll be trying to give out the cats i've missed as fcfs sometime soon <3 thank you all for being so patient with me!!
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Username: LameLoserLexi
Clan(s): Risingclan
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): Sledding!! Sometimes, I have my dogs with their harnesses pulling the sled if it's slick enough :)))
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me