Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby doge fruit » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:52 am

waffle02 that's some adorable art! (love that animated example xD) also, good luck finding someone to grow your kits!
Lucrezia hope you found someone to grow Azina, she has such a pretty design and palette!
Unleashed Squiid congrats on the kiddies, they're both so pretty! hope you found an edit artist!~
scarlet_wolf gl trading and finding a growth artist! also congrats on the new kals!
Gladis gl trading that pretty boo and finding some growth artists for those two kits!
vogelbiene gl on getting you some art + kal trades!

.:: Intro ::.

Meet Demetria!
She's an innocent and naive little thing with not a bad bone in her body! She's pretty good at playing flute and hopes to join an orchestra!

That's all I got for ideas right now xD

~~~~~~~~

.:: Approval Search ::.
Still looking to get this boy approved!

His name is Isaiah Chadwick and he's my big personal goal of getting a dog-themed kal!~
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 pm

@doge fruit: Loving the hair on Demetria <3 And the ideas you have too! Can't wait to see how you flesh her out c:
@vogelbiene: Good luck on both finding art trades and finding Kalon trades c:
@Gladis: Good luck finding growths and trading! I love the tail on that top kit omg
@scarlet_wolf: Good luck finding a growth! The design on that kit is really pretty, I can't wait to see her all grown <3 I love your mushroom Kal too ahhh
@Unleashed Squiid: Such a cool pair of kits, I especially love the horns they have omg
@Lucrezia: Good luck getting a growth!

So like a lot of people here, I'm trying to find growths. I've been having real trouble with it, and as a result I've got two kids here who've been waiting for over a year to be grown ;v; (+ Revelry but I'm not too worried about her).
I can pay in C$121 and FR stuff, please PM me <3

Mars - waiting since June 2017

Keone - waiting since June 2017

Revelry - waiting since August 2018
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:43 pm

hi everyone! so ,, I have these two kals that I wanted to breed together and I thought, why not let another kal join in?
    whoever has the least amount of kals gets to pick first,,

https://toyhou.se/2263954.lantern
    https://toyhou.se/2263949.isa

just pm me if you want to join in <3 rarity doesn't matter, design does!
    i'd prefer if you're off cooldown but I can wait <3

@shadow9119 - gl on growths! all your kits look lovely <3
    @doge fruit - gl on approvals, and demetria looks really cute! I can't wait to see her growth once she's grown <3
    @vogelbiene - good to see you back again!
    @gladis - aw, he looks really cute <3 I wish I had anyone to offer but atm I have nothing lol,,,,, anyways, gl!
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bird legs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:29 pm

hey, i'm bird legs. I've been lurking around these forums for a while; and i see this species seems pretty popular! i'm still figuring out how this whole species thing works so bear with me... but i think this is the way to make some friends on this website?
i'm a little confused on how myos work and if we're required to follow the lore or not.. if someone could help me id really appreciate it.

@munchkin. oh that's kind of you to look for a breeding partner with someone who doesn't have many kalons!
@shadow9119 good luck getting those babies grown! they look pretty difficult to do.
@doge fruit demetria is a cute kalon! good luck getting your kalon approved :)
"what's on the menu?"
bird legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:44 pm

hello everyone! hope you're all having a good day/night

so currently i'm looking for someone to do a tail edit on my kalon lacey! pm me if you're up to it <3

also looking for trades on venus (more info on the page)

and one last thing - i'm looking for a kalon to breed with lacey, either before or after her tail edit is finished (the breeding would most likely be ooc)

replies --
    @shadow9119 - good luck with finding a growth artist! all those kits are so pretty, my favorite is keone
    @doge fruit - demetria is gorgeous!! i love her colors, they all work so nicely together
    @unleashed squid - juniper & rowan are like the perfect winter kits <3 good luck finding an edit artist for indra, she's stunning
    @waffle02 - sent you a pm already about art :3 good luck finding growth artists, those kits look beautiful!
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ambrosia-Saffron » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:14 am

Ambrosia-Saffron wrote:Hello guys! Long time no see!?

Welp... I hope to get my breeding done soon with Sweet Cinnamon. I don't think our ticket was accepted, or even posted, but I'm literally seeing other people's NB's and I'm lowkey freaking out. Like what if (I already promised Cinnamon first pick, and I plan on keeping my word) there's only one 1 kit? As you can see, I'm a newb to this system and have never bred a Kalon in my life. AAAAHHHHHHH! I hope with the breeding with Azure, one has yellow and black hair...

We have an update on that topic: There were quite a few slots open last night and I managed to nab one with the artist chunkypeanutbutter! Thank you SO SO much! And I managed not to get one,(whew!)not two, but three lovely babes! Which is one more than Cinnamon and I were praying for. Ahhhh, I'm super excited! Now I believe I have to wait three weeks until I can submit my next ticket(hopefully with Darce), I think?

Replies:
@lunaire: Good luck with Lacey and Venus is so pretty!
@Lucrezia: Good luck with your growths!
@Unleashed Squiid: OML, I love your kits

- © (Credit)
- Hello, I'm Ambrosia-Saffron~ <3 (Cyndaquil by Kokichi)
- I love Pokemon, Chocolate Milk, and closed species~!
- My Kalons~!
- Sonas: <3 Haley <3 <3 Seth <3 <3 Choko <3 <3 Magdala <3

Deviantart
Xanje
Furvilla
Reddit
Toyhou.se
Ambrosia-Saffron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:41 am

hiyo !! i'm just popping in here to say that i'm putting all my kalons up for ooc breeding offers besides maeve and the kit ofc :0 feel free to pm me here or dm me on discord [im Diamond Sapphire#4267], and i'll try to reply to everyone <33

https://sta.sh/22d3gkywjxgv

@Ambrosia-Saffron | oh! congrats on getting a slot with your partner <3 that's always super exciting to look forward to, i bet the kits will look gorgeous :0 and three kits heck, congratulations though <3
      @lunaire | good luck w/ finding someone to apply a tail edit on lacey! what a pretty kal omg ,, and good luck with trading venus, the hair is quite beautiful <33
      @bird legs | sc reams i love your username, but welcome! i think it'd be best to ask someone on the kalon team about those. but i hope you enjoy this species heck <3
      @munchkin. | good luck with finding a breeding partner! lantern has such a gorgeous design too, ;0;
      @shadow9119 | good luck with finding a growth! yeah growths are pretty tricky to find, but i wish you the best of luck finding a growth artist <3
      @doge fruit | oh goodness !! demetria is absolutely stunning! her colours are gorgeous and her design !! im in love, congratulations ! <3 good luck with approval as well <3
      @vogelbiene | best of luck with finding an art trade, your art is actually super cute aaaa <3 and good luck trading :0 i hope you find an offer you like :D
      @Gladis | gosh those two kits are stunning, good luck with finding them a growth artist! both of their designs are stellar and the hair on that bottom kit ,,, i love
      @scarlet_wolf | o what a cute lil kit >:0c good luck with finding a growth for her and getting a claw edit added ! and good luck trading as well, i sent an offer your way as well ;0; and !! sawyer's design is adorable ,,,, so pure i love. and that mushroom kiddo ,, theyre so pretty heck ?? <3
      @Unleashed Squid | rowan and juniper are drop dead gorgeous, honestly? their colours are so pleasing to look at, plus juniper's shine is adorable <3 also is that a dabbing snowman i see >:0c and heckinG ,, indra is beautiful !! good luck with getting her edits done, captivelegacy already did such a fine job with her hair <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:53 am

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
Hello I'm back... sadly again all I have is advertisements, I haven't really been doing much with kalons lately.

I'm here to sell another myo. It is my staff slot for August, a 1 rare trait unlimited under one. I'm looking to get 4,000 points for it! Please either note me on da or send me a cs trade suggestion here if you find you cannot pm me. I'll also potentially look at kalons but I'd really prefer the points to a kalon trade!

I hope everyone's been doing well, both with kalons and with other matters, have a great day everyone.

I have retired from my artist position but still have permission to sell the slot.

@ Diamond Sapphire
Cute kals, hope you get some good offers!

@ Ambrosia-Saffron
Congrats to you two. c:

@ lunaire
Hope you find what your looking for.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am

seeking an ooc breeding partner for tabitha! pm me please :)

@Lady Raincloud Good luck selling!
@Ambrosia-Saffron Congrats on the kits!
@lunaire Lacey is such a pretty Kal! Best of luck with finding someone to do her tail edit :)
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:40 am

Just like a lot of people I’m seeking an ooc breeding partner for my boy Rune!
I would be interested in an indeapth breeding if you would like but it’s totally up to you c:

https://kalonsburn.weebly.com/rune-scott.html

Replies:
Lunaire; Goodluck with finding someone to do Lacy’s edit and finding a trade for Venus he’s stunning!
Ambrosia; congrats love!
Diamond Sapphire; Goodluck with breeding partners
Lady Raincloud; Goodluck selling!
Theodosia; pretty girl, Goodluck finding partners!
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me