Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Introductions, Trading, Artist Search stuff, this has a little of everything. Just a little image heavy.
────────────────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ──────────────────────────────
Code: Select all
@zshimmer88; Good luck finding a breeding for your lovely!! Alucard looks so gorgeous, If I had any items or a kalon that I thought would go with his aesthetic I'd pm you, but I don't think I do right now. Isaac is also adorable, I love his hair and those gorgeous star markings, they've got such a nice aesthetic going for them. Another good luck for growths, they're absolutely lovely, the colours in that whole batch are a dream, I specifically like the top right kiddo.
@HellyBoo; teddy is such a nice design! Those ears are actually to die for, and the soft browns are gorgeous. They sound like a really good character, I'm curious about what IFFK is though, I've never heard of it and when I searched it, heaps of film festivals were coming up so I don't know for sure what it is. The art trollish is doing of your kids are also really cute. I love the one of Luka! Both he and his brother are gorgeous, congrats on them and good luck getting growths of them.
@Aeryn; Orpheus has such a pleasing design that art piece of them is super lovely too, I love the way you drew their design and the way you drew the eyes is super lovely. I might hit you up about an art trade!! You have such a nice style. Good luck finding someone to grow your kits, they're all so gorgeous. I adore the little brown one with green horns. I'm sure you'll find someone, I might send you a trade offer soon.
@Systems_Down; That purple baby is so lovely, unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to connect with them otherwise I'd send you a message. Good luck finding a trade for them though. Your myo looks super interesting so far, I'm sure when they're done they'll look absolutely amazing! Ashly is also really gorgeous, such a gorgeous and simple design. Competition wise, I think you just have to keep trying, theres so many people in the community that it can be really hard!! But I'm sure with dedication you'll be able to win another kalon.
@Doglady88722; Primrose is so pretty, she's got some absolute gorgeous shades of pink and purple! Sixbane did such a lovely job on the entire batch. Good luck finding a trade or two!! Those are some absolutely gorgeous kalons, I think Nikki is my favourite, but I don't think I'd be able to connect with them that well. I hope the commissions go well, I'm sure you'll get a message or two for sure.
@Saltybirb; That kit is absolutely adorable, their hair is so nice, I can definitely see them being a prince. Snowflakette is truely a blessing tbh, good luck finding a name for him. Maybe something water based to go with that cute little fish shine. There's the boy!! He's so pink and gorgeous, I love his design so very much he has me :weary: and Aethillie's art is so nice!! Their style is actually precious and did such a nice piece for you!!
@La Volpe; Your kalons are so lovely, I love the icons they all have too! It shows their personalities so nicely before you even click on them. If I didn't have a couple of breedings lined up already I'd be in your PMs asap, but I wouldn't want you to wait forever so maybe later if you're keen! I particularly like Terrace and Casare! Such lovely simple boys!
@Zailune;

───────────────────────────────────────── ☾Advertisements☾ ──────────────────────────────────────
Looking to trade some of my kalons. I've lost connection or can't find them a place in my stories. Not looking for anything in particular, I would much rather a nice design than edits. Feel free to PM me with anything tbh I'm open to hear all offers

https://sta.sh/21hxqqcc9gzo?edit=1
─────────────────────────────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ────────────────────────────────────────
My dearest friend Sunstruck was so lovely and gifted me my first kalon back recently so I'm here to introduce him again, however now with a new name. This is my lovely tiger child, Mihai. I'm sobbing, he's honestly brought me so much joy even just having him back.

I also got two new baby boys in a breeding with lucifer. I love them so much. My big fluffy children. There names are Abion (Abi) and Salem respectively. I'm so excited to have these two join the rest of my kids and really excited to develop them too.

Last boy to introduce is Apollo. You know that contest whizzer and I were holding? Well he's the result of that. Designed by the lovely
high noon my big boy is finally here and I'm so excited to continue developing him and his story with Jasper.

───────────────────────────────────────── ☾Art Discussion☾ ──────────────────────────────────────

I've been doing some entries for the artist search and have been having a lot of fun. I'd love some critique if any of you are willing. I believe, I currently have 10 up and am working on another as we speak. I've been enjoying it a lot, being able to push myself just a little bit with a design here and there that doesn't have a predetermined character for themselves. If you have any suggestions or colour palettes I'd love to see them so I can continue to push myself out of my comfort zone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:02 pm

hi everyone owo
replies
Code: Select all
@SaltyBirb
CougH give me him >:0 such a soft peachy boy and is that a betta shine??? 200% better
@Aeryn;
.o. wonderful art, I love how you did the hair!!! I' totally would send over a pm, but.. homework n school has enslaved me ;c;
@HellyBoo
your fluffy boy is so amazing?? I love how the design is like a teddy bear and the name is teddy and he's so soft and jusst,,, teddy ily ❤❤❤
@planiteri
awwh your tiger bab is so cute and the expression :p

balbdkafkjg I normally never post here so i'm 99% sure you never even knew i existed in the kal community, but HI!
I just have one kalon, Aspen, and I've already mentioned him like two times, and I've only posted here two times. And i'm here to mention him again... but because I need help ;u;
I can't seem to find a good personality/backstory for this dude?? I'm very crappy at developing, sorry~ I feel so bad because I let him rot for like months (': Any ideas/first impressions of him are very welcome and would greatly help me!! ;o;
here he is! v
(try to guess what he's based off of!)
Also, he needs friends!!! he's so lonely and I think friends would help me further develop his story c: I'm not really yet looking for romance, but if you think you have someone that will match him perfectly, lmk! (he's straight)
I really want to post on the steal the kalon above you thread but I only have one ;u; I guess that's my next goal in this community!
#kinda sad because the dcay thread got locked and I can't get easy art trades anymore (:

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ambrosia-Saffron » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:38 am

Hello guys! Long time no see!?

Welp... I hope to get my breeding done soon with Sweet Cinnamon. I don't think our ticket was accepted, or even posted, but I'm literally seeing other people's NB's and I'm lowkey freaking out. Like what if (I already promised Cinnamon first pick, and I plan on keeping my word) there's only one 1 kit? As you can see, I'm a newb to this system and have never bred a Kalon in my life. AAAAHHHHHHH! I hope with the breeding with Azure, one has yellow and black hair...

ANYWAYS...

Since I'm booked with a breeding for Dorian, I'm looking for offers on Darce. She's a bit more of a clean slate, and I think she's going to be bisexual. So if you like her design and want kids kinda like her, HMU! Just PM me with Kalon(s) you would like to breed with her, but I'd still like some time to possibly advertise with her again.

Here's the lovely lady edgegal:

Replies:
@gentle .wav: Oml, Aspen is super cute! Dorian always loves to have friends!
@planiteri: Congrats on your contest and new Kalon!
@Hellyboo: WB Teddy.
@Systems_Down: It's okay I never won a pure adopt, but as a trick for the prompts, think outside of the box. So like for instance a favourite hobby... make something like no one has ever really had or is unique. Like aromatherapy!?
@SaltyBirb: Hnnnnnn I love your artist entry, so cute! <3

Love ya, take care, and best of luck with Kals until I return once again...

- © (Credit)
- Hello, I'm Ambrosia-Saffron~ <3 (Cyndaquil by Kokichi)
- I love Pokemon, Chocolate Milk, and closed species~!
- My Kalons~!
- Sonas: <3 Haley <3 <3 Seth <3 <3 Choko <3 <3 Magdala <3

Deviantart
Xanje
Furvilla
Reddit
Toyhou.se
Ambrosia-Saffron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:29 am

@Ambrosia-Saffron
      wow that girl is so beautiful! i love the pattern on her and the color scheme looks great!
      @zshimmer88
      isaac is very lovely! the feather looks super shiny and the dark themed colors blend well.
      @HellyBoo
      teddy is so precious! he looks adorable holding the little bear!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, hey everyone! it's been a long time since i've been into kalon stuff; mainly because i still don't own one! rip

i gave up for a little while; because everyone's forums always seemed to out-do mine by far every time i entered a competition. especially when people make amazing art and i can't draw worth a darn, lmao. but i'll keep trying my best. ^^

anyways, i've decided i'm going to start trying to get one again; and just wanted to say hello to everyone!
      ( i doubt anyone remembers me but if you do; hi! haha )

V I X Y N S Image
--------------------------
adult, cat luhvr, nap taker
not acid, nor alkaline

trade thread ˣ not very active

Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:53 am

Replies wrote:@ 02_sc Welcome back! And haha I definitely understand, it is really hard to win them sometimes but then once you finally do it is worth it! :3
@ Ambrosia-Saffron Don't stress to much about nursery stuff, even though it can be worrisome if you only get one kit it usually all works out in the end, and each kalon has 3 nursery slots so you can always try again!
@ gentle .wav Aspen is a very lovely kalon! I love his simple design and his little swirly hair <3 I wish you luck with developing him!
@ planiteri You have some very lovely kalons <3 I absolutely love the new one from you MYO competition (Apollo is just fantastic!) I would definitely send you trade offers on your lovely kals if I had any up for trade, but good luck! :3

Interested in doing art!
I've been in the mood to draw more lineless pieces so I thought I would open up offers here! Currently I'm most interested in art trades (specifically would LOVE to trade art for some growths but gladly will do normal art trades too) but I will also looks at C$ and pet offers :3
Also these take awhile because I do them like fingerpainting on my ipad tablet...weird but it works haha

Examples:
Regular Style:
Another example

Super-stylized chibi:
^older example, will be clearer like the other examples
Clearer example nonanimated (owned by Kessler)
Another animated example (owned by MirrorMask)

All pieces will have a simple background of some sort and can either be my regular lineless style or my super-stylized chibi version! Either way feel free to pm if you're interested!!

Looking for Growths...
I (like literally everyone else) have lots of precious kits that need growing...
Some of their designs are kinda complex so I will probably be picky with those, but overall just looking for any help I can get!
I can pay with C$, pets, or art! Feel free to see examples of my art in my shop.
Anyways these are the kits that need growing: (*=priority)
Fierro*
Pantaro*
Kassiani
Reyna

That's all for now, but I might be interested in some OOC breedings over the holiday season so if you have ever been interested in an OOC breeding with one of my kals feel free to let me know! Only ones off limits are Nadya who is out of slots and Xander isn't open for OOC breedings.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:20 am

Quick post! On a time limit *sobs*

Growth!
Looking to get a pre-growth of my girl Azina! I need her grown immediately (when she can, you still have 3 days) because of my plans I have for her require her to be an adult! I don’t have much but I can pay in pets

Friendships!
Looking for friendships for my kals! Not looking for mates as they’re all paired off or have future mate plans, even the kits. Headcannoning and rp is fine, if you prefer talking discord pm me and I’ll give you my user. All kals can be found here with a little personality description

@waffle02- gl with art trades and growths!
@02_sc - welcome back! I hope you get a kal soon
@Ambrosia - gl with breedings!
Last edited by Decora on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:52 am

Hello to the lovely kalmunity! I hope you’re all well today. c:

I wanted to introduce two of my newest kiddos today, and also look around for an edit artist.

These are my new joys, Rowan (left) and Juniper (right). Theyre my first IC breeding, and are the son and daughter of my royal kids, Mei and Tuskin, which makes them the heirs to the throne. Juni is older, and the direct heir, and she is a ball of kind, warm joy. She is mischievous but often reserved until spoken to, and can get overwhelmed and stressed easily. Rowan is colder, quieter, and more calculated. He doesn’t talk much except to his sister, who undoubtedly is his best (and only) strong friend.

I’ve doodled the family quite a bit already and honestly can’t wait to start developing more of their adventures and mischief.

Next, I’m looking for an edit artist for Indra. I was incredibly blessed to have the amazing CaptiveLegacy complete a hair edit for me, (and just wow, look at how incredible it turned out), and am now currently searching for someone to complete the following: an ear edit, fur (long, drapey) edit, and a claw edit. I’d love to see examples and prices, just shoot over a pm if you’re interested. I will pay with PayPal.

@Lucrezia Your kid is so cute. I wish you a huge good luck in finding a growth artist. I’m sure they’ll make a stinnning adult.
@waffle02 Ih goodness your art is incredibly cute! I adore your style—lifeless is truly one of my favorite things art-wise. Also, good luck in finding some growths.
@02_sc Hello! Welcome back. Good luck in all of your future competitions. c:
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( fanclub! )

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:31 am

um okay so i'm??? here for a bunch of stuff so lets get down 2 business owo

growth!
    looking for someone to grow this kit & add a claw edit 2 her!! i can pay w dA points!
    pm me with prices & examples if you're interested!!

trading!
    i've already traded twice in november, but i'd love to line something up for december! crazy to think that christmas is almost upon us uwu
    send me any offers at all! designs are my main priority but edits are also nice. i would prefer fully grown kals & i'm not too interested in myos at the moment! i would be willing to trade multiple for one kal that i really liked ;u; all of them have 3/3 slots!

introductions & relationship search!
    this is sawyer! he's a real southern belle-type. i have some notes for him here! i'm looking for friends & possible romance for this kiddo!
    ∘ he's entirely sweet; with a voice that drips honey and a smile that could charm bees ∘ he has a thick southern accent and uses terms like y'all unironically ∘ as kind as they come; he has entirely pure intentions in everything he does ∘ he has his own farm just outside of a small, cozy town, now ∘ it's a menagerie of sorts; horses, cows, chickens. you name it, it's probably on sawyer's farm ∘ he has a habit of picking up stray animals, and so a modge-podge of dogs and cats roam the property; all well-fed and taken care of, if sawyer can't find their home then they oftentimes choose to remain on the farm ∘ sawyer takes in quite a few rescue animals; a donkey named cletus who has a twisted foot, a cat with three legs named peggy. ∘ he's an author! he primarily writes fiction, adventure and romance novels ∘ though one wouldn't know it by the way he speaks, sawyer has impeccable grammar and spelling when it comes to his writing; his accent does not transfer itself to paper ∘ he keeps a journal! ∘ sawyer is... absolutely horrid when it comes to technology ∘ he keeps bees, too! he produces his own honey ∘ a vegetarian, sawyer has such a big heart that he could never consider eating meat, especially when he keeps animals such as cows, chickens, and pigs ∘ he always has a pencil tucked behind his ear and a smile on his face ∘ he has a firm jawline and soft, kind eyes ∘ he's pretty tall! ∘ in his journal he keeps track of every little thing about his animal family; their names, their favorite foods, notable characteristics

and this,,,,, this is my new pride and joy. made by the absolute joy of a person, planiteri, she was a one rare myo that i traded for this month that i added a rare edit to! she's an alien in my space au; from a far-off planet called olvia, she comes from a place where towering mushrooms make up the buildings and will-o'-the-wisps line the streets. ive thought about her au a lot, but not her backstory too much, so that's coming soon!

@unleashed squid i LOVE those new kids? the right one owns my entire heart,,
    @lucrezia good luck getting a growth! :0c
    @waffle02 hey wow ur art is so pretty? i have a few examples in my gallery, mainly pixels, if you'd wanna do an art trade w me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Gladis » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:23 am

@scarlet_wolf - Good luck on finding growths & trades! I really love that kit, one of my babes is from the same NB! ^^ Sawyer & your new babe are absolute beauties!
    @Unleashed Squiid - Ahhh what beautiful kids! I love the colors, can't wait to see how you develop them! Also good luck on finding an edit artist <3
    @Lucrezia - Good luck on finding a growth artist for that beautiful babe!

decided to redevelop him! Thank you all for the offers tho!

Also looking for a growth artist for these 2! I have c$, pets, art, a whooping 30 DA points, & some tentative USD I can offer as payment ^^ Thank you!
Last edited by Gladis on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc

Postby cherubim » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:54 am

replies wrote:@gladis oooh your kal is stunning!! I hope you get a nice offer for them. & omg your kits are gorgeous!!! lets hope you get them grown soon ♡
        @scarlet_wolf that kit is adorable!!! I hope you get them grown soon ♡ your kals uft are stunning and I hope you find a nice trade for them!!! sawyer is so cute omg, I bet he'll charm the socks off any romantic interest for him. planiteri did an amazing job on that myo!!! I can't wait to hear their backstory.
        @unleashed squid rowan and juniper are soooooo cute!!!! I love their colours. I'm sure their parents are super proud :') I hope you find a good edit artist for indra!!! she is adorable and I'll bet she'll be even more so with those edits.

just a repost for today!! sorry for the lack of replies; I'm in a rush today

i. art trades okay so, I really wanna get back into drawing kals so I'm gonna open up art trades!! hsks colours may not be accurate because I'm working on my ds, but I will try my best! examples are kinda old, but on my dA. I just wanna improve, so anyone is open to pming me! (even if its not an art trade; a commission would be fine too!)

ii. kal trading
        I haven't had any offers on kirin or zaria, so they're still uft!! I do wanna add two kals who I'm kinda tentative on, but will accept if I reaaaally connect to a kal offered;
        esperanza and casimir. and again, I'm not too tentative on either zaria or kirin so feel free to offer!! I love soft palettes, blues, purples and white bases. also bunny ears and long hair ;v; fish tails are a super big plus too!!
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items