Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby fuiuki » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 am

@cincil. Aah those kits are all so pretty, my heart hurts ;o; I hope you can get them grown soon! God I know the pain of finding a growth artist, it's a constant search hhh.

@Lorne_Purnima Get slep fren, although I can't comment on going to sleep in the morning hours since I do that too ;3; Congrats on Donovan though! Donovan looks really nice, a very nice mix of blues, whites and blacks! Those front legs markings have me crying ;o; I hope he keeps bringing you fun! Best of luck with the trade and growth search as well!

@Systems_Down Aah I'm SO glad to hear your dad's out of the hospital! Hhh being pale and at home is better than in the hospital for sure ;3; And your myo idea looks really cute from what I can see! Good lucking finding someone to help, and on finding a growth artist too!

@neongraveyard Neon bby hi! But AAAH I RECOGNIZE THOSE HORNS! Eldin is gorgeous and looks great grown! That triforce on the leg is MMMM good stuff! All grown up hhh. All your new kals are gorgeous hhh, but I love those warm colours on momiji, congrats on winning him!

@paoffy Ooh two pretty new kals! I remember that ufos kal, it's such a lovely kal! But the simplicity of the first kal is so nice too, the markings are really interesting and I love em! ^_^

@parker; Ooh Yoru's a pretty one, I hope you find someone that wants to roleplay! I'm... woefully bad at it or I would offer, haha... And best of luck finding a breeding, I bet the kits are gonna be gorgeous!

@Talon. Ooh I hope you find a trade for Ryan, I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't connect : ( He's so very cute, I'd love to have a kal like that but I sincerely hope you can get a kal in return! Not connecting with your only kal is such a bummer, so I do hope to see you find a kalon you connect with in the end ^_^ Lycka till!

@Lucrezia Aaah Hayden is SO cute, and so very interesting! I hope any offers you get are interesting, even if you don't end up trading Hayden :3

@kuro, HHH all those kits are so beautiful, I hope you find a really awesome growth artist to do them justice! ^_^ And best of luck trading that myo!

@Calibri OOh look! It's that kal again, Macaroni looks super good in them clothes! It's simply adorable, I'd give Macaroni such a big hug if I could ;3; He's so precious hhhh. Best of luck finding a growth artist for Adrian!

Introductions:

None this time!

Artist search:

I'm still trying to find someone to grow Ariel for me! I can pay in c$, and MAYBE in dA points or other forms of payment. If you know someone who's good at growths for a reasonable price, hit me up!

Art

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$!

Once again, this here stash contains meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! They are, of course, free to use, and free to ask for :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

Even if halloween is over, I'm still gonna be making outfits for my kals! All my completed outfits (without kals in) can be found here. The latest piece I've added is a Winter Soldier outfit from Captain America The Winter Soldier! Working with black is hard when it comes to details and shading, and I feel I could've done better but I'm still excited! ^_^ Once again, if you want to try an outfit on one of your kals, go for it! You can also ask me to do it for you, it's all free!

Comes both with and without the face mask!

This week's meme:
"You make my heart go..."

WEGH!

Train banners by chamomile.!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 am

@fuiuki: All of your YCHs make me giggle every time cx Wish I had the points to buy them, it'll be a crime if they don't sell well. Good luck getting that growth too! Love the hair on that kid c:
@cincil.: Good luck finding growths! Especially loving Chai, lovely colour scheme <3
@Lorne_Purnima: Mannn I wish I had something to offer for Rowan, that kid is the dream <3 Good luck finding everything you need!! And Donovan is such a gorgeous colour, you're so lucky cx
@Systems_Down: I'm really loving what you have for your MYO so far oh man. I can't wait to see them become a reality, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out c: And good luck with everything going on with your dad, hopefully he has a speedy recovery :3
@neongraveyard: Eldin's horns are just so cool?? Such a unique design concept <3 And I'm loving Blanche's soft colours, congrats on gaining him c:
@paoffy: Oh geez congrats on Mortimer, I gotta admit I was eyeing him myself for a while but have nothing to trade cx And feel free to PM me if you wanna bounce some ideas around for your other kid, love me some character development c:

So I'm here and super excited, I have a new addition to my Kalon family thanks to AboveAspen and Kolya c:
I'd like everyone to meet Revelry!!
She's a punk rock kid who loves helping people out, though she'll often put her own emotions aside to do it. She plays the bass guitar and has big dreams of joining a band and maybe even going on a world tour. I'm looking for art, relationships, and a growth! Honestly I just want to spoil her, I'd love to get someone to design her guitar too if anyone's interested c: I've got C$121 to spend and a ton of Halloween doubles, so feel free to PM me!
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discontinued. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 am

Replies
@paoffy, I love the colour and pattern of Aviar, he's beautiful!
@neongraveyard, Eldin looks great all grown up, his 'antlers' are very interesting looking, I'm a sucker for red/black designs ahh Momiji's design is amazing too all the soft blending makes him look so mystical. I love Guinevere too, skygold did an amazing job!
@Lorne_Purnima, Donovan looks like a real troublemaker, his design really shouts that! I'll message you about relationships in a minute.
@cincil, macchiato is very pretty >-<

Growths
Looking for growth of my baby Circe, she was made in 2017 so she is very much overdue her growth! I can offer C$'s, possibly pets or art! PM me with any past growths you've done, and what you would want for her growth! Thank you c:
discontinued.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:34 pm

@fuiuki those costumes are actually adorable? Definitely want to try some on Monroe lmao

@neongraveyard all your kalons are precious omg I’m screaming. I’m always amazed at how many kalons some people manage to get their hands on 😂

@Systems_Down I actually love the Kalon you have up for trade rn??? Good luck trading for the cutie! If I had spare kalons to trade I’d snatch him up immediately

I’m screaming after months I finally got my first Kalon omg. Her name is Monroe and she was a gift from this amazing person

Anyways I was gifted her because they were quitting and I’ve got the screenshots from the PMs saying they gifted her to me but they never posted on the transfer thread and now they’re officially gone from cs so I can’t contact them and so is she officially mine? Or does it not count cause they didn’t post it on the thread? And if so am I allowed to post on it saying I got her as a gift withthe screenshots?
Thanks for the help

P.S. Also if anyone has any Kalon rps I could use her in That would be great, she’s also open to breeding if you want to split a litter, just PM me!
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Back from the dead

Postby minutiae » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:13 pm

@SmolLilTrashscan: Im glad you got a new kiddo! I believe there is a form in the archive update thread for gifting, you should check it out.
@discontinued.: I hope you can find a growth for that cutie. He reminds me of icebreakers gum for some reason.
@shadow9119: That kid is also adorable, im sure their growth will be just as beautiful.

Hello! This account has been dead for a few months but i`ve finally decided to come back into the Kalon community and to celebrate that, im giving away one of my kalons!
The first 15 people to message me with the subject "kalon raffle" will be entered into a raffle to win him, i`ll strike this out when all the slots are filled up.Full!
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercury. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:31 pm

@minutiae that is a cute design! what a nice way to celebrate getting back into the community <3
@smolliiltrashcan wow !!! what an amazing first kalon. a lovely lovely galaxy dream. i would PM a mod if you're unsure but having screenshots sounds like a good idea.
@discontinued i dont do growths but theres plenty of amazing artists. it can be worth it to browse already completed growths and contact artists from there.

streaming an artist entry inspired by this image
source

https://join.me/merquetton
mercury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:44 pm

mercury. may or may not be in said stream currently ;)
    but it's gonna turn out great!!
    minutiae what a stunner! gutted that i missed it!
    smolliiltrashcan that kal is such a dream, what a
    way to start out in a community!! i suggest pming a mod
    if you wanna clarify, they're all sweethearts and will be
    super understanding + nice about it!
    discontinued good luck with the growths! it seems
    like a pain but im sure you'll find someone who'll do a gr8
    job sooner rather than later!
    shadow9119 ooh what a pretty baby, congrats on them!
    i looove their hair :0c
    fuiuki your posts on here never fail to make me smile! i
    hope someone buys those ychs, they're adorable!! gl with the
    growths buddy!!
    cincil. those babies are stunning omg.. i lvoe the horns on
    the first kiddo!! gl getting a growth, i'm sure they'll look even more
    pretty once theyre grown <3

i have a new kal to announce!! :0

planiteri was amazing enough to make my standard
myo!! i'm seriously so happy with her design, plan did
such a good job!!
her name's Lorna and she's a paranormal investigator! i
plan on adding her to the extended universe of my ghosty
kals as a paranormal investigator apart of a team that
finds ghosties and helps to bring them to the afterlife in
a humane and peaceful way ^^ i'd love to get her a gf or
at least some more friends, so if you're interested then
pm me! i prefer headcanons over rps and i tend to use
discord slightly more but im down for anything

Clint and Calliope are also expecting!! their litter is
purely platonic, since Calliope is a lesbian and the two
of them have been best friends since childhood, but i
am nonetheless crazy excited about my very first batch
of babs!! CsMintCat will be making them and i'm sure
they'll end up beautiful <3

remember to stay hydrated, take your medication &
keep your wrists stretched and relaxed!! <3
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby néktar » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:35 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
this too shall pass, my love.

[ whats new? ]
∙ college is r o u g h,,
∙ im also open for approvals again <33

[ trading !! ]
∙ hey hey i got some loves that I've lost connection with <3 i wish for them to go to good homes aa
looking at all/any kalons + looking for myos, also willing to trade multiple for one !!

( neon is a rascal and beat you all to the chase )

- one rare myo or kalon

- uncommon myo or kalon [tentative]

thank you guys and hope you have a wonderful day/night!

[ replies ]
@ knifekind congrats on your new baby !! very pretty colors c: and aa what a cute shine <33
@ mercury. OOOO what a pretty picture !! o v o i'm excited to see what you come up with <;
@ minutiae that's very sweet of you to offer up a kalon to give away to those of the community ! <:
@ SmolLilTrashcan congrats and welcome to the kalon community ;;0c
@ discontinued. awe good luck getting your kiddo grown ! <:
@ shadow9119 aa revelry is super cute !! i LOVE her colors so much oml
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by néktar on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:41 pm

@knifekind Ahh your new kal is super cute! I love her shine a lot; her story is cute too- I dont have anyone in that context to offer but I hope you can find her a partner/friends qvq/
@mercury. I was sleeping when you were streaming but that image is super neat and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the design!
@minutiae Welcome back to the group! I remember you/some of your kals and its always nice to see people pop back up
@SmolLilTrashcan Congrats on the kid! I've seen them before & i love their purples, and welcome to the community as well! I look forward to seeing where you go with her!
@néktar Best wishes with trading! Love the ears/colors on the bottom kid!

Sorry to post so soon after my last post, I just had a few quick things

I will try and reply to things as soon as I can! I am awful about cs pms cause i just dont find the setup to my personal taste; but i can try and get back to you asap (Discord or toyhouse are probably easier options for me but i dont mind pms here i'm just really finicky about how my messages are organized because i have a really bad tendency to either forget them or think i replied to them when I didn't yet, lol, so if I forget to answer feel free to message me again i dont mind)

Looking for someone to design a myo?
i have my 1rare staff myo and im looking for a designer; I can offer art, points, usd (message me on discord or da), or other ?? if you want. I just want designs that arent made by me since 90% of my kals are haha; im honestly not terrriibly picky; can maybe offer growths/designs in exchange if thats what you wanted

Taking potential trade offers on blanche?
I cant trade her for another week (due to month cooldown) so i can't finalize anything right now; but despite my best efforts my attempts to connect to her have been a total flop; I like the design but have no ideas whatsoever so i'm just kinda seeing if theres any interest for when she is trade-able. Connection is more important than rarity/edits! Probably won't be that interested in myos unless they're legendary or something (Which i dont expect; but i already have rare/staff ones).

She is rare(horns) & has 1 small art piece

Also maybe open to do a myo design or two?
I want to practice more with this specific rougher/sketchier lineart;
These would be free as long as I can work with your concept!
It might be a little wait since they wont be at the top of my priority list but i will try and get them to you asap; I want to experiment some
Similar to this example

Sorry! I dont have art to share this time (ive worked the past 2 days & been busy with nbs) so its a bit of a short post!

I have worked on Nika's info a bit and Finally wrote some of couriers on his page.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 pm

@sixbane - ahh blanche is absolutely beautiful!! Hope you get some offers you like !!
    @minutiae - ahh darn i missed it, hope he goes to a good home though!!
    @smolliltrashcan - congrats on your first kal! They're adorable <33
    @discontinued. - good luck on getting that growth !
    @shadow9119 - gahh revelry is an absolute beauty! congrats ahh

hey yall! long time no see! A G A I N
    sorry for going on a super long hiatus for a f o u r th time, I've been pretty busy with a bunch of different things
    i promise i'll actually stay this time pfft
    most (or all) of you might not remember me but maybe this boy will give you a bit of a refresher :,0

anyways, lets get on with the actual post n such-
    firstly, im looking for a growth of my girl aziza! she is VERY MUCH overdue dsdjkndjc. I can offer pets, C$ (although right now im a lil poor, i only have 27. Will update if i get more aa), and art in return! If interested, please shoot me a pm <3

and then, im opening up offers on tristan's LAST breeding slot!! I only do ooc breedings so sorry to those of you that like the opposite! I'm pretty much just looking for a kalon that has a design that will go well with his, not really looking for any specific growths uwu
    again, if interested just shoot me a pm!!

found someone! thanks guys <3
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes