➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Hail. » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:05 am

@Tiger - congratulations! that one is very lovely
@Lady Lightwing - I hope you find her a fantastic mate and congratulations on that absolutely breathtaking baby. I'd love for some of my viscet to be friends with her!
@Tori - c:
@radiantly - good luck!
@Griff - congratulations!! That baby is absolutely gorgeous!
@Kylo - congratulations! and that story is seriously sad :c
@Huuuuuh - happy late birthday!!

Okay...I don't really like to do streams so often but today has been killer.... I feel pretty sick both mentally and physically so I'm going to draw some stuff, attack some viscet people on art fight...maybe make a design...I'm not sure...
thank you all!
Last edited by Hail. on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Howling- i joined hehe
Kiwi- hope you find some relations!

Ok, so im having some rough times with another site, and i have been crying a lot. I just have wanted someone to talk too but nobody can seem to help. If you can maybe help me get over these problems ill draw some of your viscets for you if wanted. I, really just need some help and someone to talk too
Last edited by kiffell on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Howling, it was such a pleasure to be at both of your stream (and that art you did for me, I will sooo be getting you back!)
Which, I'll show y'all who didn't see it before.

@skyler1515
Good luck getting your dream custom ^^;

@Griff
OMG... the baby... it's so... OMG I just can't even *hyperventilates*
Seriously though, congratulations!

Also at Lightwing
That baby is also so... jeez amazing *hyperventilates again*
beautiful ^^;

@Tigerblue
Congrats on your newest bab too ^^; and I hope things get better for you!

@Kiwi
More gorgeous babs *dies* really though congratulations! I'm glad you figured out a personality <3

Too... much... editing *leaves this here*
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:24 pm

@Huuh- Happy late burthday XD
@Griff- That's my favorite Tail Mouth out of the whole bunch, congrats!
@Howling- Aww, that's too bad! I hope you feel better soon! Maybe I can stop in on a stream someday XD
@TigerBlue- Everyone I talk to says I should become a therapost because I'm so easy to talk to and I help them a lot, so if you want to chat, send me a PM, I'd be more than happy to help if I can! ^-^
@Strudel- That is super adorbz!

I wanted to pop in (I stalk but rarely reply whoops) to say a few things!

First, I am looking for a mate for my girl Mirror. She is a curious young lady who tends to act before she thinks! She needs someone who she can have a big beautiful family with who can keep her out of trouble when her curiosity finds her in places she shouldn't be.

Second, I'm finally getting around to introducing (and looking for friends for) Mirror's first baby, my little silent thinker named Wren! He needs someone to drag him outside every once in a while to keep him away from his science studies and have some "real" fun! He could also use an optimistic study buddy, and *gasp* a possible crush!

Finally, many of you have seen her but I still need to introduce her, my beautiful custom girl Red!! She would like some Black, white, and/or Red Viscet friends! She is kind and optimistic, but also picky. She's a hopeless romantic and a dreamer who will never stop searching for that impossible "one and only". She thinks she's a Queen and is looking for a King someday.

If anyone has viscets that would like to be friends or a possible lover, please PM me! I don't mind roleplays and I do art!
The link to my Viscet threat is in my signature and you can see more specifics about them all there. Have a Nice Day everyone!
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:32 am

@Strudel ahh! Howling did an amazing job, and your 'cet is so cute!
@~Trompy those babs are all gorgeous<3 bet they'd make amazing friends ^^

So, y'know, I'd just like to introduce Caramelle ^w^
She's a selfish, demanding, narcissistic manipulator who knows how to get her way and adores breaking those who think they're above her. She acts kindly towards those who know their place, but will turn on them the second they go out of line.

She's not looking for relationships at the moment, I'm going to wait until her breeding countdown is up just to give myself some time to work with her ^^

Also, about her family... I am a very impulsive person (I won't go so far as to call it ADHD, but I tend to do random things without thinking) and also a bit OCD so long story short I feel the need to record all breedings that the parents of a viscet I have won or otherwise received have done before or will make. And I made the catastrophic mistake of adopting an Ocie baby x'D this is what I have gotten:

(Ocie, Roman)(Casca, Jester, Violet, Cressida, Felix, Charlie, Raika)(Kay, Atlas, Myth, Calypso)

I carefully and tediously scanned through the nursery and I don't think I missed anyone, but if there IS one I missed please message me a link to them ^w^ Thanks very much~
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Con-fused » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:16 am

@MoonPhoenix I can't believe you actually tracked down all of Ocie's children... that's impressive!
I'm so happy to see my Calypso in your list :'0

@Trompy Congrats again on your gorgeous custom; the two other viscets are really lovely too! I love Mirror's design ^^
I hope you get lots of relationships c:

@Strudel Aww, that's a super cute design! I love that art of Winry too ^^

@Kiwi I think Erion's hobby of building little models of things is adorable! Also, his eyes are really cool, I don't think I noticed them the first time you introduced him.

@TigerBlue Zamora is really pretty- I love that splash of color in her mane. It's unexpected and gorgeous with the rest of her design!

Also, I hope you can work out whatever rough times you're going through. I'm sorry I can't offer more support, but I don't think I'm very good at helping others through situations like that.

@Light I feel like I'm repeating myself over the months, but wow! Obscurity does have the best children :') Congrats!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much at all! I promise I read everything that you guys post, though c:
It's just that real life has been a bit of a struggle. Nothing I can't handle, but sometimes it gets in the way of being active here ^^

Edit: Answered some questions @commandant

Code: Select all
[b]which of your viscets is...
the tallest?[/b] Seamus
[b]the shortest?[/b] Calypso /she's a kid
[b]the loudest?[/b] Venus
[b]the quietest?[/b] Tobias
[b]the leader?[/b] Nadia
[b]the follower?[/b] Tobias
[b]most optimistic?[/b] Pyralis (but Nadia fakes it all the time... so)
[b]most pessimistic?[/b] Tobias??
[b]the most excitable?[/b] Calypso
[b]the most energetic?[/b] Venus
[b]the punniest?[/b] Pyralis /groans
[b]the most stoic?[/b] Titania
[b]the strongest?[/b] Seamus??
[b]the smartest?[/b] Atti
[b]the most outgoing?[/b] Venus
[b]the most affectionate?[/b] Pyralis
[b]the least affectionate?[/b] Titania
Last edited by Con-fused on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It was a strange
happiness that was
sometimes so big
that it felt like
sadness."---
Lights off

art credit: x x
viscet adopts
Con-fused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:57 am

@MoonPhoenix - ahh!! shes so cute <3
@~Trompy - you have some beautiful viscets, wow..
@Strudel - aa that art is adorable..howling's art style is super great. also...the chub, omg. if i had slots.................rip me
@TigerBlue - I love that viscet's mane!!
@lady lightwing - that is one pretty baby omg

hey guys, I have three toyhouse codes if anyone wants one...hmu if you do! if you don't know what toyhouse is, its thisamazing character storage site and i find it amazingly helpful when it comes to keeping track of art, information, relationships...anything, really. (heres my account btw, if you want an example of what it looks like)
on toyhouse theres also a viscet group you can join and submit your 'cets to, here

to keep this more on topic, I'd like to say that I'm redoing Avariel's storyline quite a bit. he's now an angel; an angel of justice and vengeance, to be more specific. due to how violent he can be (as in...him killing is really not uncommon), he's at odds with other angels a lot of the time and he's very close to stepping across the fine line of righteous vengeance to...idk, non-righteous justice. as such, he's a bit different from some of my other angel companions; he spends most of the time on Eterna with his companion and his mate (and any chirrens). he's also a bit more...mortal than most angels. his companion, sunfire the fancy rat, isn't an angel but he is an immortal creature who breathes fire.
I'm gonna be doing a big drawing with all of my angel characters (and probably true knight's, too) on Eterna...an angel council. so that should be pretty fun lol. rambling over...

Also, I'm looking for relationships for all of my viscets -- See them here. None of the relationships are first-come, first-serve, though! any questions, pm me C:
what im looking for for them ; (italics is maybe)
    friends or enemies -- all
    mate -- voladya, jean, colorado
    gf/bf -- khriston, blackout
    archenemies -- voladya, jean, avariel, xaphan, alfred
    best friends -- all except vol, jean, and avariel

questions!!
some technical stuff;
[b]If I were to ask Soulsplosion permission to start a public viscet RP, would you be interested in joining? If so, would you make any suggestions for plot or anything?[/b]

and some characterization related stuff;
[b]choose 4 viscets. if you don't have 4, just remove those slots and change some of the questions a bit.

1 and 3 are arguing over what pet they should get to raise together. what type of pet are they arguing over and how does it turn out?[/b]

[b]2 has drank a love potion and is now madly in love with 4. how does 4 react and what happens?[/b]

[b]both 2 [i]and[/i] 3 have drank a love potion and are fighting over 4. how does 4 react and what happens?[/b]

[b]1, 2 and 4 are spending a day out on the town together. where do they go and what do they do?[/b]

[b]all four go to see a horror movie. what happens?[/b]

[b]which of your viscets is...
the tallest?[/b]
[b]the shortest?[/b]
[b]the loudest?[/b]
[b]the quietest?[/b]
[b]the leader?[/b]
[b]the follower?[/b]
[b]most optimistic?[/b]
[b]most pessimistic?[/b]
[b]the most excitable?[/b]
[b]the most energetic?[/b]
[b]the punniest?[/b]
[b]the most stoic?[/b]
[b]the strongest?[/b]
[b]the smartest?[/b]
[b]the most outgoing?[/b]
[b]the most affectionate?[/b]
[b]the least affectionate?[/b]
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:35 am

@commandant - oh, hawt damn. Well I dunno about getting a toyhouse as I barely use my charahub, but good luck passing out those codes!
    @MoonPhoenix - also, hawt damn. That is one pretty viscet! Congrats on such a successful breeding <3
    @Strudel - Oh my lord, that chubby viscy is so cute! I'd like to offer my help in the competition to everyone that may need an extra hand or a proof-read!

I'll be streaming as I draw my last piece for howling's comp, 940! Such a pretty babe <3
    hehe, sorry had to go
Last edited by r.ddler on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:11 am

@commandant;
I would totally be up for joining a public viscet RP of yours! As for plot, I'm admittedly not the best at coming up with them. There's so many different characters here in the viscet world, so finding a good plot that allows all of them to exist would be awesome, albeit quite difficult. I'm honestly fine with any plot and I would join regardless ^^

Rest of this is just me answering questions :p,,
choose 4 viscets. if you don't have 4, just remove those slots and change some of the questions a bit.
1. Yosuke
2. Hone
3. Beat
4. Mariko
(Modern Japanese fam bam right here lol; minus Keaton though, sadly, even though I want to include him)

1 and 3 are arguing over what pet they should get to raise together. what type of pet are they arguing over and how does it turn out?
Yosuke wants to own a black cat, but Beat is freaking out because of the fact that she doesn't like cats due to how often they try to attack and catch her bird, Inki. Yosuke would probably get really flustered, embarrassed, and start apologizing, as that never crossed his mind. Beat would be all chill with it and accept his apologies, telling him to not worry about it and she pats his back hard. She would also be giggling at how Yosuke was acting, causing him to laugh along too at the end.
2 has drank a love potion and is now madly in love with 4. how does 4 react and what happens?
Mariko would be oblivious at first as she knows the lawyer well due to him being one of Yosuke's many friends. She would greet him, but when he wouldn't greet her back, she knew something was immediately off. She would ask him what had happened and why he was acting like this, becoming nervous and worried about his own safety. Every time he attempted to hug her because of the love potion, she would probably gently wack at his hands since she's not all that happy with unwelcome physical contact. She would tell him to stay put until she found Yosuke to help her out.
both 2 and 3 have drank a love potion and are fighting over 4. how does 4 react and what happens?
I kind of imagine Beat just bursting into the same area where the other two were at, stopping Mariko in her tracks and scaring her majorly. Beat would probably be hugging and murmuring how much she loves Mariko's music, which Mariko would soon notice was completely off since Beat would rather confess love to different music. Hone would probably come up and join in on the group hug, causing Mariko to just sigh in complete annoyance. She would try to phone Yosuke and notify him of what was happening.
1, 2 and 4 are spending a day out on the town together. where do they go and what do they do?
Yosuke, Hone, and Mariko would probably go to a movie theater together at first, but they arrived too late due to Hone's banged up car not being able to drive all that fast. The comedy movie that they wanted to see was already sold out due to it being recently released and the day that they went was the first day it opened. Not wanting to wait even longer, the trio went back to Hone's small car and they decided to drive around for a bit until they got hungry, in which they immediately stopped at one of their favorite restaurants. They spend time there eating lunch and having quick desserts before jumping back onto the road; Hone ends up taking all of them to Yosuke's game shop to spend the rest of their day there playing video games. They even have a small sleep over in the small shop.
all four go to see a horror movie. what happens?
Yosuke - Bails at the very last second; he can't stand horror films at all, especially not at night.
Hone - Falls asleep during the movie; he was very busy the day before and he finds horror films put him to sleep quite often. However, Beat's screams startle him and wake him up all throughout the movie.
Beat - Yells and screams constantly out of excited fear; while she's not the best with horror media, she enjoys the adrenaline.
Mariko - Casually sits outside in the theater's lobby; she's texting Yosuke, telling him what happened at the very beginning. She could only stomach the first part of the movie.

which of your viscets is...
the tallest?
- Neyla
the shortest? - Yosuke
the loudest? - Beat
the quietest? - Yosuke
the leader? - Krystal
the follower? - Taura
most optimistic? - Beat
most pessimistic? - Anku
the most excitable? - Beat
the most energetic? - Beat
the punniest? - Hone
the most stoic? - Hone
the strongest? - Sabine
the smartest? - Hone
the most outgoing? - Beat
the most affectionate? - Hanako
the least affectionate? - Myrna (at least, back when she was alive)
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 am

@Strudel aaaa, that art piece is so lovely and that viscet is so adorably floofy *o*
@~Trompy good luck on the search for viscet friends ;; i may toss over a pm about a friend for wren!
@MoonPheonix Caramelle is such a cute bab!
@commandant obvs sent over a pm because i'm awful and anything that has to do with angels and my hell spawn is just tops

okay first thing's first... i'd really like some pps friends for my little pps doot, niklaus. his father is mega protective over him so he's probably not allowed to play much, but i think it'd be super cute for him to have a lil bff and a group of pps friends ;; alright now for some answers to these great questions!

choose 4 viscets. if you don't have 4, just remove those slots and change some of the questions a bit.
1. tyramet
2. monique
3. jill
4. madigan

1 and 3 are arguing over what pet they should get to raise together. what type of pet are they arguing over and how does it turn out?

jill wants a cute kitten while tyramet wants a giant, aggressive guard dog. jill gives in because she's afraid of confrontation.

2 has drank a love potion and is now madly in love with 4. how does 4 react and what happens?
he is in heaven — it's everything he's ever wanted.

both 2 and 3 have drank a love potion and are fighting over 4. how does 4 react and what happens?
"i'm no meteorologist, but i'm pretty sure it's raining chicks" though, even with his inflated ego, he will always choose monique.

1, 2 and 4 are spending a day out on the town together. where do they go and what do they do?
wherever tyramet wants to go, but wherever it is, you better believe they leave only destruction and trouble in their wake.

all four go to see a horror movie. what happens?
[size=85]tyramet scoffs at everything, monique is intrigued with the plot even though she covers her eyes at some parts, jill is terrified and is more than likely curled under the theatre chair, and madigan is enjoying his pop corn and grinning at every grotesque moment.

which of your viscets is...
the tallest?
tyramet
the shortest? niklaus
the loudest? fitz
the quietest? richard
the leader? james
the follower? richard
most optimistic? fitz
most pessimistic? madigan
the most excitable? fitz
the most energetic? fitz