Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub - Discord server !!

Postby enbygoblin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 am

Tindra-chan wrote:
Spear of Justice wrote:New dress-up: "Judgement"!

-snip-

Really cool! c:

I noticed a lot of you have own AUs. What are they about/like? o:
I'm kinda working on an AU that's a crossover with the game Slime Rancher. I'll call it Slimetale.

I have an AU called Koratale. It’s about a girl named Kora, who never met her parents. Her real parents are Betty(like Betty drone Glitchtale but better) and some random guy nobody remembers. When she turns eight, she falls down into the Underground. In my AU, the Underground is like a Labyrinth. You can end up anywhere when you fall, not just the Ruins. When she falls, she ends up in Snowdin. Injured, she’s taken in by the skelebros. This is ten years after Frisk leaves without breaking the barrier and instead taking Asriel’s SOUL to pass through. Of course, Sans doesn’t trust her yet, but does eventually. 6 years later, they make it to the surface when Kora breaks the BARRIER. Toriel And Sans( Soriel is cannon) actually adopt Kora, Frisk, and Chara. Asriel gets his SOUL back, leaving poor Flowey SOULess. Frisk And Kora care for him though. In the future there will be RESETs and GENOCIDE runs. Asriel, Kora, and Fiyokou(Grillby’s daughter) will team up and travel through different AUs to build up an alliance against Chara. I’ll post the full story here if you want.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Undertale Fanclub | Announcement pg 330

Postby enbygoblin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:58 am

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
i<3 wolves678 wrote:
oof
Okay so I decided it was about time I basically laid out some of the revamped plot for my au-

----
It all begins at the end of a genocide route (original, I know-) Where Frisk/Chara has dealt the killing blow to Sans. They move onto the next room, but in Sans final moments, Flowey appears. Flowey is fed up of not having control anymore, all these resets happen, and nothing ever changes. He proposes the idea of force resetting the game, with both of them knowing that doing so could permanently ruin, or even destroy the timeline. Sans reluctantly agrees, not wanting to see his friends suffer anymore, he sees this as a chance for change, be it better or worse.

The timeline is reset, but due to their interference, corrupts. Everything seems the same at first, except, the monsters only have 5 of the human souls, and instead of Frisk falling at the time, the human that fell before does instead. They basically go through a pacifist playthrough, until they are killed during the fight with Mettaton. This human didn't have the determination to reset, and therefore is is dead for good.

This next part is based on a 'theory' (I guess) that I discussed with my friends a while ago. Throughout the entire Mettaton boss fight, he never once mentions giving the soul to Asgore, but constantly mentions about leaving the underground and everyone forever. While I can't remember if it is explicitly stated or not, we inferred that his plans were to take the soul and leave everyone, which is actually pretty messed up if you think about it.
Basically, the au continues from that point, but Asgore intervened and prevented him from absorbing the soul.
Later Asgore voices his concerns to Alphys, who despite everything that had happened prior to this, refused to believe her friend would do something like that. Asgore requests that she talks to Mettaton, to which she agrees, but when she searches for him, he is nowhere to be found.
---

I might continue this if anyone wants to see more, but this is basically just the beggining part of the au, that sets everything up for the later, much stranger segments. If I end up restarting the comic, this will probably only take up the first few pages, but even then, I'm not sure if I'll find time for the comic, as my mock exams start in about just over a month ;v;

Heres a post from allllll the way back on page 358 where I start to describe the beginning of my AU. Made it small so it doesn't take up excess thread space, if you can't zoom in to read, just quote the post and read it from the post a reply page, or go back to page 358. I realized I never really finished writing about the AU on here, so I might as well continue where I left off. Note, this next bit is a tiny bit graphic, nothing descriptive enough that it wouldn't be allowed, just a warning.

-----

There's a time skip of a couple weeks and there's a little segment from Sans PoV. Something strange happened just beyond the start of Snowdin town, the body of a monster was found, but it's legs had been removed. Sans was at first confused by the fact the body hadn't deteriorated into dust, but judging from the actions of his friends, found this was just normal in this timeline. (I was debating making this change, but the monsters not turning to dust helped clear up a few plot inconsistencies in the au, and made for some eDgY scenes later on)
Asgore and Undyne discussed the presumed murder and where it might tie in with the recent disappearance amongst other events, but could not find any evidence to back up any theories they proposed about the situation.

Another time skip to a week later. Frisk now falls into the underground, but Flowey does not greet them, Toriel does instead, and from here things follow out like they would in the ruins during a pacifist route. (In this AU there isn't really so much of a pacifist, genocide or neutral route, as Frisk holds little purpose to the AU aside from being a plot device to help emphasize the ambitions of the other characters.) Frisk tries to question Toriel about leaving, Toriel however seems even more reluctant than usual, but never directly states anything aside from the fact something very bad happened, something 'not even Asgore deserved.' Again, the Toriel fight plays out as normal, up until Toriel is forcefully dragged out of the ruin gate by something. Frisk briefly panics, and exits the ruins, only to find Toriel in the same state as the monster in Snowdin, only this time, still alive. They help Toriel back to her house with the help of some of the befriended ruin monsters, making sure she is okay before once again leaving the ruins.

Frisk then travels through the underground, finding several monsters who hadn't been fortunate enough to survive whatever was happening. They reach Snowdin, where they find Undyne and Sans talking in the distance, but only getting parts of the conversation, revealing that Papyrus was dead already. Frisk tries to get to waterfall without being noticed, but Undyne spots them and gives chase, in hopes that the soul of a human would help them overcome everything they'd been through. However, Frisk manages to escape, but doesn't understand how, as Undyne had just seemingly disappeared not long into waterfall. They stumble upon monster kid, lying on the floor, struggling. He explained how he 'only wanted to help undyne' before dying on the spot, leaving Frisk to wonder what could have happened to have such an innocent looking child die so soon.

----

That was very poorly written oops-
I made some really really old posts about this au a while ago, so if any of this seems familiar, it might be because the last part was pretty much exactly the same as it was in old drafts. Again, if anyone wants to see more, this isn't even 1/4 of the AU, so I'd be happy to write more.

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! PLEASE post more!!!!!
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 am

Spear of Justice wrote:New dress-up: "Judgement"!

Holy heck, that's good!

@Doodle
My favorite AU's? Dancetale, Underswap, Undynetale, WarriorsTale, (Warrior Cats tale, yes, it exists) Chesstale, Underkeep, Lighttale (Copyright me!) The Multiverse Theory (Copyright me again) Othertale, Storyshift, Storyspin, Storyswap, Littletale, Underfell, Undersail, Oceantale, Outertale, Spirittale (COPYRIGHT ME AGAIN) Poketale, Mafiatale, Cattale, Ponytale, Reapertale, Disbelief Paps (Just the music OH), Freshtale (I don't like Freshtale, it's just a bit of a neon nightmare for me, [No offence, of course, that's just my opinion] I just like the music! I'm just listening to Freshlovainia) Inktale, Dreamtale, Aftertale, Errortale, and ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎●︎♏︎ (Yep! I used Wingsdings! I AM THE SPIDER WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS!)

You're still here! You are officially the soul of patience!
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 am

...Am I that one person who isn't really familiar with any AUs except my own?
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:08 pm

LapisWolf19917 wrote:...Am I that one person who isn't really familiar with any AUs except my own?

You are not alone XD
I mean, at least you have an AU... I don't even have my own or anything....
Never really interested me, you know, making an AU so yeah.
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tindraake » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 am

You guys have interesting AUs. o: I'm not good at coming up with proper plot and stuff like that, so ya'll amaze me. :'D

catmint. wrote:
diD SOMEONE SAY SLIME RANCHER
i'm gonna need uhhhhhhh every single freaking detail about this au please and thanks lmao
-snip-

*Excited gasp* Someone know Slime Rancher-
I actually have a Google Document where I'm writing info of the AU. It still a WIP, but if anyone's interested you can find it here.

On semi-hiatus

"i Amn just........... a litle creacher. Thatse It . I Canot change this"

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dividers by me. Do not use without permission!
Tindraake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 am

Tindra-chan wrote:
catmint. wrote:
    i'm gonna need uhhhhhhh every single freaking detail about this au please and thanks lmao

-snip-

I actually have a Google Document where I'm writing info of the AU. It still a WIP, but if anyone's interested you can find it here.

aaaaaaaa that's BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT ;u;
    and chara trying to keep tarrs? relatable. i once managed to keep three of them in a corral for two days game time.

oK BUT UNDYNE AND ALPHYS HAVE A RANCH TOGETHER RIGHT, and alphys is always using slime science and such to improve the ranch but undyne just keeps having fun and trying to make new largos which results in a tarr outbreak every other week -- at this point they have a pool in every area and alphys has gotten good at helping tarr bites heal
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:26 am

catmint. wrote:
Tindra-chan wrote:
catmint. wrote:

-snip-

aaaaaaaa that's BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT ;u;
    and chara trying to keep tarrs? relatable. i once managed to keep three of them in a corral for two days game time.

oK BUT UNDYNE AND ALPHYS HAVE A RANCH TOGETHER RIGHT, and alphys is always using slime science and such to improve the ranch but undyne just keeps having fun and trying to make new largos which results in a tarr outbreak every other week -- at this point they have a pool in every area and alphys has gotten good at helping tarr bites heal

I approve of everything said here and that AU completely.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 am

@Catnip and Tindra
Alphys: "Uh, U-undyne...?"
Undyne: "What is it, Alph?"
Alphys: "Why are t-there so many T-t-tars over there?"
Undyne: "Wait, what- OH SHOOT!"
Chara: "I'll keep them!"
Toriel: "What have I said about keeping Tars, Chara?"
Frisk: "-_- ..."
Sans: *Comes in and blasts the tars into oblivion* "Lemme guess, Undyne was trying to make Largos again?"
Undyne: "Oh, sorry, guys! It just got out of control!"
Papyrus: "Don't worry, Undyne, it only happens every other week!"
Gaster: "Though you should probably find a way to stop this from happening, Alphys. We're going to have no more slimes at the rate we're going."
Alphys: "O-of course."

Yep...

Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:01 am

aaAAAAAAAAAAA THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY ASDFGHJKL
    are the slime rancher npcs still there? bc i can see toriel and thora being friends, and asgore hanging out with ogden and talking about gardening
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets