Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub - Discord server !!

Postby 0inactive0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:36 am

DoodleDraws wrote:@muffet
I have a question for y’all: Which Undertale AU is your favorite? Mine’s either Underswap or Alterswap.

I Like X-Tale, Underfell, Outertale, and Inktale (idk if its a real au but ehh whatever)
0inactive0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:44 am

DoodleDraws wrote:@muffet
Those are freaking awesome!!!

I have a question for y’all: Which Undertale AU is your favorite? Mine’s either Underswap or Alterswap.

uhhh.... I've never really been that into AU's, so I guess this is cheating but... does my own AU count?? :')
Even then my AU really isn't that great, it's literally just an AU where Mettaton is edgy-
best AU 2k18 oops
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW, Smiling friends,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

<—— this creature sucks throw hammers at him

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:32 am

DoodleDraws wrote:I have a question for y’all: Which Undertale AU is your favorite? Mine’s either Underswap or Alterswap.

mine

i'm not super into aus, just nameless alternate timelines, but underswap is just beautiful asdfghmfg
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby u w u » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am

aaaah now im mad at myself, I always forget about this thread
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
u w u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Soapy Dolphin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 am

DoodleDraws wrote:I have a question for y’all: Which Undertale AU is your favorite? Mine’s either Underswap or Alterswap.

*inhale*
underswap underfell altertale underverse handplates dancetale trainertale pokétale inktale errortale dreamtale disbelief sixbones birdtale aftertale
*gASP*
I have a lot of favorite AUs, I just can't decide. There's probably a few I forgot to list here. There's also a few I'm not mentioning to be safe; there's some violent/scary themes, so to keep this kid-friendly I'm not saying them.

Can I also say my own AUs? I'm working on three at the moment, one of my own, and the other two are fangames that are under development. I mentioned two a while back, I think?
x

Soapy || fae/faer or they/them
i don't play cs anymore! selling all
my stuff for flight rising :)

FRx
x
x
x
x
x
x
The Soapy Dolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:09 pm

New dress-up: "Judgement"!

DoodleDraws wrote:@spear
Please record that!! I have to hear it!! I want to learn Hopes and Dreams since I play clarinet.

I can try to send you a copy of the Clarinet version! Since I'm helping my friend do Hopes and Dreams, I have access to the song and I also memorized the piano part.
What are the lowest and highest notes you can play on your Clarinet (preferably in both concert pitch and clarinet pitch)? If I know that, I can make something up.

catmint. wrote:
    @spear i'm an alto, but i have a p good range i think? i've only been taking lessons for 7 months idk what i'm talking about
    my teacher says i might be a mezzo soprano when i'm older.

Thanks for letting me know!
I'll have to transpose a couple parts down an octave, not too much though, since I'm assuming you can still hit notes slightly above the alto range. :)

My favorite is definitely Underline. I check it everyday because that's how often it updates, which is awesome! :)
https://underlineau.tumblr.com/ <-- Here is the blog.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Spear of Justice wrote:New dress-up: "Judgement"!

asdfg it looks aWESOME!!!

Spear of Justice wrote:
catmint. wrote:
    @spear i'm an alto, but i have a p good range i think? i've only been taking lessons for 7 months idk what i'm talking about
    my teacher says i might be a mezzo soprano when i'm older.

Thanks for letting me know!
I'll have to transpose a couple parts down an octave, not too much though, since I'm assuming you can still hit notes slightly above the alto range. :)

My favorite is definitely Underline. I check it everyday because that's how often it updates, which is awesome! :)
https://underlineau.tumblr.com/ <-- Here is the blog.

i can do about two octaves, i believe. :P thank you!!
    also i know what i'm reading for the next three months
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tindraake » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:16 am

Spear of Justice wrote:New dress-up: "Judgement"!

-snip-

Really cool! c:

I noticed a lot of you have own AUs. What are they about/like? o:
I'm kinda working on an AU that's a crossover with the game Slime Rancher. I'll call it Slimetale.

On semi-hiatus

"i Amn just........... a litle creacher. Thatse It . I Canot change this"

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dividers by me. Do not use without permission!
Tindraake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 am

Tindra-chan wrote:I noticed a lot of you have own AUs. What are they about/like? o:
I'm kinda working on an AU that's a crossover with the game Slime Rancher. I'll call it Slimetale.

diD SOMEONE SAY SLIME RANCHER
    i'm gonna need uhhhhhhh every single freaking detail about this au please and thanks lmao

mine is called understay -- it's basically a chance for me to write stuff that takes place in the underground, but is still post-pacifist.
    i just love the underground so much???
    anyway it's a regular true pacifist run up to the point where asriel breaks the barrier -- which is to say, he doesn't. when he stops being the absolute god of hyperdeath and all that, the human souls escape instead of being used to break the barrier, and frisk gives half of their soul to asriel and they're royal siblings together and it's basically endertale (which is v good you should read it!!!) but in the underground and with random lame ocs hahaha
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Undertale Fanclub | Announcement pg 330

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:36 am

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
oof
Okay so I decided it was about time I basically laid out some of the revamped plot for my au-

----
It all begins at the end of a genocide route (original, I know-) Where Frisk/Chara has dealt the killing blow to Sans. They move onto the next room, but in Sans final moments, Flowey appears. Flowey is fed up of not having control anymore, all these resets happen, and nothing ever changes. He proposes the idea of force resetting the game, with both of them knowing that doing so could permanently ruin, or even destroy the timeline. Sans reluctantly agrees, not wanting to see his friends suffer anymore, he sees this as a chance for change, be it better or worse.

The timeline is reset, but due to their interference, corrupts. Everything seems the same at first, except, the monsters only have 5 of the human souls, and instead of Frisk falling at the time, the human that fell before does instead. They basically go through a pacifist playthrough, until they are killed during the fight with Mettaton. This human didn't have the determination to reset, and therefore is is dead for good.

This next part is based on a 'theory' (I guess) that I discussed with my friends a while ago. Throughout the entire Mettaton boss fight, he never once mentions giving the soul to Asgore, but constantly mentions about leaving the underground and everyone forever. While I can't remember if it is explicitly stated or not, we inferred that his plans were to take the soul and leave everyone, which is actually pretty messed up if you think about it.
Basically, the au continues from that point, but Asgore intervened and prevented him from absorbing the soul.
Later Asgore voices his concerns to Alphys, who despite everything that had happened prior to this, refused to believe her friend would do something like that. Asgore requests that she talks to Mettaton, to which she agrees, but when she searches for him, he is nowhere to be found.
---

I might continue this if anyone wants to see more, but this is basically just the beggining part of the au, that sets everything up for the later, much stranger segments. If I end up restarting the comic, this will probably only take up the first few pages, but even then, I'm not sure if I'll find time for the comic, as my mock exams start in about just over a month ;v;

Heres a post from allllll the way back on page 358 where I start to describe the beginning of my AU. Made it small so it doesn't take up excess thread space, if you can't zoom in to read, just quote the post and read it from the post a reply page, or go back to page 358. I realized I never really finished writing about the AU on here, so I might as well continue where I left off. Note, this next bit is a tiny bit graphic, nothing descriptive enough that it wouldn't be allowed, just a warning.

-----

There's a time skip of a couple weeks and there's a little segment from Sans PoV. Something strange happened just beyond the start of Snowdin town, the body of a monster was found, but it's legs had been removed. Sans was at first confused by the fact the body hadn't deteriorated into dust, but judging from the actions of his friends, found this was just normal in this timeline. (I was debating making this change, but the monsters not turning to dust helped clear up a few plot inconsistencies in the au, and made for some eDgY scenes later on)
Asgore and Undyne discussed the presumed murder and where it might tie in with the recent disappearance amongst other events, but could not find any evidence to back up any theories they proposed about the situation.

Another time skip to a week later. Frisk now falls into the underground, but Flowey does not greet them, Toriel does instead, and from here things follow out like they would in the ruins during a pacifist route. (In this AU there isn't really so much of a pacifist, genocide or neutral route, as Frisk holds little purpose to the AU aside from being a plot device to help emphasize the ambitions of the other characters.) Frisk tries to question Toriel about leaving, Toriel however seems even more reluctant than usual, but never directly states anything aside from the fact something very bad happened, something 'not even Asgore deserved.' Again, the Toriel fight plays out as normal, up until Toriel is forcefully dragged out of the ruin gate by something. Frisk briefly panics, and exits the ruins, only to find Toriel in the same state as the monster in Snowdin, only this time, still alive. They help Toriel back to her house with the help of some of the befriended ruin monsters, making sure she is okay before once again leaving the ruins.

Frisk then travels through the underground, finding several monsters who hadn't been fortunate enough to survive whatever was happening. They reach Snowdin, where they find Undyne and Sans talking in the distance, but only getting parts of the conversation, revealing that Papyrus was dead already. Frisk tries to get to waterfall without being noticed, but Undyne spots them and gives chase, in hopes that the soul of a human would help them overcome everything they'd been through. However, Frisk manages to escape, but doesn't understand how, as Undyne had just seemingly disappeared not long into waterfall. They stumble upon monster kid, lying on the floor, struggling. He explained how he 'only wanted to help undyne' before dying on the spot, leaving Frisk to wonder what could have happened to have such an innocent looking child die so soon.

----

That was very poorly written oops-
I made some really really old posts about this au a while ago, so if any of this seems familiar, it might be because the last part was pretty much exactly the same as it was in old drafts. Again, if anyone wants to see more, this isn't even 1/4 of the AU, so I'd be happy to write more.
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW, Smiling friends,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol