🦁 Cool Cats & Kittens Club 🐯 Tiger King Thread πŸ‘‘

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 🦁 Cool Cats & Kittens Club 🐯 Tiger King Thread πŸ‘‘

Postby poptRt » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:45 am

I, poptRt, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
silent reading by priest, and just danmei in general
poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:10 pm

I, lazybones, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.

every big cat should grow up WITH their mother. I will try to stop this from happening, though I'm not sure a single person can stop this. I'm glad this is a thread for more people to help it stop.
Image Image Image

β•”β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•β€β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•—

hhhhhhhhhhhhh β˜… flooxii β˜…
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
corvettes and mΓ₯neskin are my reason to live
β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•—β€β•”β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jat2 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:30 am

I, jat2, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.

I'm new to this site so sorry if I'm doing this wrong lol
jat2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PARA-D0X » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:16 am

I, Raptor/Nova, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.

Poor babies don't belong to humans, they should stay with their mothers and should have rights also </3 it destroys my heart even about hearing about this. People should know better, thank you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xx
Newer Artist on Chicken Smoothie <3

------β˜† π’«π’œπ‘…π’œπ’Ÿπ’ͺ𝒳 /π‘…πŸ¦π’«π’―π’ͺ𝑅 ! / ΰΌ’ΰΌ’ / artist! β˜†β‹†ο½‘π–¦ΉΒ°β€§β˜… xxβ˜†
------β˜† checkout my art shop here :3,
------β˜† my toyhou.sexxxxxxxβ˜†
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxβ˜†xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ˜†
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ˜†xxxxxxxxxxxxxβ˜†

Have fun! Feel free to PM + Trade :]] Image βœ©β™¬ β‚ŠΛš.πŸŽ§β‹†β˜Ύβ‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§ βœ©β™¬ β‚ŠΛš.πŸŽ§β‹†β˜Ύβ‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§ βœ©β™¬ β‚ŠΛš.πŸŽ§β‹†β˜Ύβ‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§ βœ©β™¬ β‚ŠΛš.πŸŽ§β‹†β˜Ύβ‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§
PARA-D0X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:45 pm

I, okami., promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.

thank you so much for this thread, i've learned so much and it has really opened to my eyes to what's truly going on behind closed doors.
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camaron » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:55 pm

I, Camaron, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
What You Allow Will Continue

β™‘ Camaron / Female / Cancer β™‘

───────

Hey, YOU! Do you struggle with high value trades, want a community that shares your hobbies, and a chance to win valuable pets? Join LTCS on Discord and get advice from seasoned Chicken Smoothie (CS) players (faster than the fair trade thread), stay informed about events, gain valuable tips, participate in rare+ giveaways, and much more!

Join the server by clicking HERE!

Camaron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me