⟡ the official flock of flox ⟡

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ⟡ the official flock of flox ⟡

Postby Nia The Elf » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Hallo! I've been waiting for the current event to get into this community properly, so here I am c: I don't currently have a floc, but perhaps this event will bring with it my first? <3
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:49 pm

Hello, everybody! I don’t think I’ve ever made a formal introduction post on the v3 fanclub LOL... so here goes nothing.

I’m Bats, but my general handle I use for all public art is rainboxys. I switched recently to make it easier to credit me on toyhou.se and other websites for the designs and characters I make and offer here. I’ve been participating in Fox and Key since the flower crown litter, with friends that are still around and some that have moved on from ChickenSmoothie. You may know me as vulpining, pterodactyl, rainbows, bat-ty, or bats prior to this username change.

I currently own 5 flox, which are accessible here with plans for two customs in the works. I am an official species artist and I love making both public adopts and nursery litters for everyone and I hope that each and every one of the designs I make will be cherished and loved or find a new home that can give them that love. ❤️♥️ Right now, life’s kind of hectic but I hope to have all my owed Flox art completed soon so that I can move on to making more adopts for you all (and customs for myself lol)!

I’m always open to headcanoning flox together or roleplaying, even if it may take me a while to find the energy to respond. Thank you all for a wonderful 7 years of Flox and here’s to many more!
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ImageImage
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:31 pm

Hiya!
    I haven’t properly introduced myself but I guess with the event ongoing, it’s a good time to do so. I’m DarkestWerewolf. I haven’t been very active in this community as I’m still trying to digest the lores of this species. I’ve got 3 beautiful flox at the moment but haven’t really fleshed out their personality yet. I might give it a go with this event.

However, I am active on other species. At the moment, I’m most active in Beaumont Collies but you can find me on other species as well. I’ve been around since 2013 and I’ve joined and been in many adoptable species here before.

I’m really into anime & Genshin impact at the moment. My current anime obsession is Haikyuu. Big softie but kuroo, Osamu and bokuto c:
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:46 pm

Hello! im known as Potions-master, but you can call me ALK! I only started getting into Flox recently, and im soo in love with this species <3 Many of my favourite adopts have discontinued, so i really hope Floc and Key can stay for a very very long time!! I also recently got my first floc, and i can't wait to get more through this new event!!
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:17 pm

I thought I had posted and introduction here already but I guess not!
Hello I am sad magic and these are my flox!
Image-Image - Image -
Image - Image - Image - Image
Machali - Princess Agatha - Zar
The Color T (T for short) - Tom Riddle - MC Hammer - Pilot

now that fox-n-key has returned, how long have you been in the community? any favorite memories youd like to share?
I was here during V2 I think? I was really excited when these first came out and very excited that they have made a comeback.

The other questions I won't answer quite yet because I am still developing a lot of my flox still, plus trying to determine if I am attached to some of them enough to keep them. sweats

I have been on and around CS since 2010!I really got into adoptables shortly after and have been a big fan ever since. I took a small hiatus from CS but i'm back! I've formerly been known as Rain of Terrors, rainy rain, Batman :D , <|Chasing Summer|> (back when there was a small fad of joint accounts,) Ravens, .Boo. , Captain Hiddleston, C r i c k e t★ , chasemonster, gum wrapper, sharksy, and now sad magic. Don't ask me why I changed my username so many times, I was never quite settled on one that felt good enough to make my "name", but I've been using the username sad magic for a long time, mostly for my art, so I decided to change everything I had to this username to make it easier to find me and recognize me.

I've been the owner and/or an artist for many different adoptables, some on Oekaki back in my early days, but mostly with pixel or line based adopts off oekaki.

It's nice to meet everyone! I really like this community and am glad to be a part of it.

(sorry for the novel)

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Howdy Howdy Howdy all! I came in here to sync flox and disappeared haha. Well, have a proper intro then!

My name's bakuraas. but I'm okay with being called Baku or GB! I really liked closed species a lot and I had seen fnk around for a while but I got into it a bit late- joining during v3! I really like to make lore and write stuff, I also like to draw but my heart is in writing! I also was a guest artist for a little bit too! :3

Down here are my kiddos, I love all kinds of designs so they definitely can look a bit out of place when next to eachother haha!
Medi - Roax - Sigillum - Slash - Travertine
Torthai - Blaith

Torthai and Blaith are siblings and they're both Roax and Slash's kids! They also have an adoptive older brother, that's Medi! I'm also considering making Travertine and Sigillum into a couple, but that's still just a consideration >:3 Super excited about this event and I hope it gets more people into the species bc it's very very neat! <:3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:39 pm

aaaa hello guys! I'm seeing all these wonderful introductions and it's so wonderful to officially meet you all! :D
I guess it's my turn to make a proper intro post<33

I'm DuskzeHedgie! >D You can call me Duskze or Dusk, and I go by she/her pronouns. I've been pretty active in the discord since the end of the winter event 'cause I absolutely adore the community for these guys, but I haven't posted on the fanclub except to make a syncing form, haha. I love chatting (although I've been pretty sick lately so I've been kinda quiet ;;w;;) I really love collecting adorable characters so I'm active on cs quite a bit. If you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me! My favorite subjects are anime, marvel/dc, disney, books like lotr, percy jackson, eragon, warriors, and ranger's apprentice, and usually cutsey tv shows like mlp and miraculous. I'm a sucker for adorable things. <33 I kinda draw a bit? Nothing major, mostly doodles and little pixel art. I also love roleplaying and usually always have at least one going 'cause I get super psyched about writing. >D I think my biggest passion is singing tbh, although I'm not sure I'm any good haha. I can play the piano a little bit and I used to take a ton of hip hop classes when I was a kid. I still love dancing of any kind, and horse back riding oh my gosh, I love anything to do with animals. I used to have rabbits when I was young- oops this post is getting kinda long sorry. :lol: Anyway nice to meet you! =D

Here's my own floc flock! >D

Kiro, Freeze, Kaida, Ruby, Unnamed and the recently named Wimble!
Kiro is the reserved mysterious one, Freeze is the happy go lucky guy, Kaida is the one who takes herself super seriously 'cause she has a real dragon-like personality, and I know Unnamed is gonna be a super chill dude who loves animal crackers. Wimble on the other hand is a proper gentleman C: I'm not completely sure what Ruby's personality will be yet to be honest lol. I've also got an RU from altiora and a batch of kits from bats currently in progress. =D so i'm about to run out of room and i'm really sad rip X'D

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Thanks for reading! I hope I'll get to see you plenty around the fanclub and discord =D Have a great day/night! :D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nano. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:02 am

helloooo! i'm gonna introduce myself here, this'll also serve as a mark because these babies are lovely :0
i'm nano, haven't got a floc yet but hopefully soon! i'm not really very "loud" on cs, but i stalk forums a fair bit (especially during events lol). i don't really have many characters, but maybe someday <33
nano.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:28 am

Hello everyone! I'm Sully!
I've been a fan of Flox since V1, but I was able to adopt my first floc back in October! c:
This is Lux! She's a rather shy floc who loves flowers and is aspiring to be Virtuous. I'd love for her to make some new friends (or rivals), and I'd be totally up for RPing~

I love to see everyone's flox, they are all so cute!! c:
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:38 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Fen ; Angie ; Scute ; Blizzard ; an Unnamed jelly floc
My first 3 flox, the only 3 that are really developed, live together on a farm with their keyholder. Blizz and Jellybaby still sadly need some more love, but you can find more on my 3 farm flox here!

Intro;
Hi yall! I’m Kitsune., aka Star or Kit, and I use she/they pronouns! I'm relatively new to fnk, and got involved in the community just before the winter event when I won Fen, my first floc. I've been on cs for a few years now, but have only really been active the last year or so, especially regarding the closed species/art community on here! I (like many others on this thread lol) love collecting characters and closed species. I love writing, and hope to learn how to oekaki soon; I would also love to rp with any of my floc!!

if youre new, what's something youre looking forward to? what caught your eye?
I'm very excited for the kreate a key event (duh!), but I'm also very excited to hopefully sync my flox soon! Initially, what caught my eye was the very cute bouncing pixels every adopt came with. I thought that was super unique, as well as the adorable floc lines, and entered for Fen. After I won Fen, I was hooked :> Much like bakuraas., I hope more people get involved with fnk!

Thanks for reading!

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist