Buttermilk Fanclub (Hiatus 3/1/21)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Buttermilk Fanclub V.2 (New poll!)

Postby Saturn V » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:57 am

@ Eleya, congrats on your first buttermilk she is super pretty!! and good luck conquering your fear <3
youre in for a treat with the brabants since i plan on revamping XD

@Kassy, you snagged a real cutie there XD if she ever goes missing dont look at me

i havent managed to be quick enough to snag one of the nyoom moos yet and i doubt i will since it end soon rip but i do already have my 2 pretty gals and a breeding slot to one of grapejuices gorgeous bulls so i cant wait for breedings to open XD

and good luck to anyone who applies to be a moderator, im sure whoever is chosen will do a fantastic job!

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:59 am

@Eleya Congrats on your first buttermilk! I hope she continues to be helpful and I cannot wait to see her pop up in the cowmunity! And thank you, I love her <3

@Indominus~ I’ll adopt two watchdogs just for that perpose o3o
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toyotathon » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:42 pm

@eleya - wow, thats super rad! i wish you luck on getting past your fear!
          @indominus~ - im sure the calves will be sweeties!
          @kassypen - congrats on your first moo! she has such nice colors,,

--

i got my first moo, so i began setting up my barn! heres my form.

Username: moments.
          Link to your barn: whistle valor valley
          Preferred pronouns: she/her
- ATTACKED BY ASTRAL BRONCHITIS IN 2016
- RECIEVING PSYCHIC ATTACKS FROM MY EX-WIFE
- hi

toyotathon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:15 pm

@moments. Thank you so much! And congrats on your first as well <3
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Username: Wileyfangs
    Link to your barn: Butter Cream Burrows
    This is new so there's nothing there yet ; w ;
    Preferred pronouns: She/Her

-----------
    So howdy! My name's Wileyfangs
    Uhhh I'm an artist and I love making characters. And I recently got a new babe the other day named Roxanne.

I've never owned a Buttermilk so please excuse any first time mistakes here. Other than that though it's a pleasure to meet you all! (Also sorry if this is messy I'm on mobile)
    -----------

@moments. : Congrats on your first!
    @Eleya: Ah congrats and my that's cool! Good looks on what you're doing! I hope it helps!

Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mynameisbacon » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Username: mynameisbacon
Link to your barn: Butter Barn
Preferred pronouns: She, her

Loving the new stuff <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cloud • Female • Leo
Hey there! You can call me
Cloud or Bacon! I love art!

• ◔ • ◑ • ◕ • ⬤
DracatsKiuiiButtermilks
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mynameisbacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mynameisbacon » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Also, this is my first sweet bby!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cloud • Female • Leo
Hey there! You can call me
Cloud or Bacon! I love art!

• ◔ • ◑ • ◕ • ⬤
DracatsKiuiiButtermilks
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mynameisbacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:16 pm

@mynameisbacon - that heifer is darling! i don’t have the words to fully express how much i love her design, but let it be known that it’s a darn good design. congrats on her c:
    @wileyfangs - mobile users unite, haha. welcome to the butter fc! that’s coming from an official butter fc poster (aka,, i’ve posted like 2 times lol). roxanne is a cutie, good luck with her development!
    @moments. - you also just got your second moo, haha. your first moo is gorgeous!! i love chromatic’s designs, you’re so lucky to have your first butter from them!
    @indominus~ - that was a MOOD until, like, the last day of the event. boy was that a nervewracking day xD i saw that you got one so all is good now, lol.
    @eleya - daw, molly is so darling, a real prime cow. your reasoning behind adopting her is so inspiring. it’s so brave of you to face your fears! i hope she helps you overcome your fear of cows <3

i’ve two new faces! i was going to introduce them with a little excerpt of personality, but since i’ve been developing all of my heifers as a group lately, i think i’ll just introduce them all together at some later point. without further ado, here’s claudia and nutmeg, respectively.

also, i’m so excited for the nursery!! the baby lines are going to be so cute, i know it already!
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:02 pm

hey yall! got an exciting announcement today (eyes emoji)

but first!
@LivingLethal - what two absolutely stunning moos! I love their names too omg <3 I can't wait to see what character development you do with them! and I feel u on the nursery, I'm stupidly excited omg the baby lines are so adorable,,,, i think everyone will love them
@mynameisbacon - I can't wait to see you develop her as well! I love your barn setup <3
@Wileyfangs - welcome to the cowmunity!! glad to have you here with roxanne!! what a beauty <3 pleasure to meet you as well and can't wait to see you around the discord more!
-
now, onto the news! I got an Official Announcement (TM) and a personal note!
The Official Announcement (TM) is that we now have our first trial moderator, kassypen! ideally we would have waited until the applications were closed to bring in a new hire, but we were just too excited for her to be here with us!
kassy is very positive and we feel a good fit for being a moderator for buttermilks, so we hope you'll love kassy as much as we do! we're super excited for her to be joining the staff team! <3
please treat her with respect as you would any staff member and listen to her as you would any mod! she is here to help make the community fun and safe! <3

with this being said, moderator applications are still open! yall got until the 27th to get your forms in, if you need help with anything feel free to contact me! :">
as a less official announcement but more of a thing to keep an eye out for, I will be setting up a mate / slot searching thread sometime soon! so keep an eye out for it :'0
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3895211
<3

on a personal note- I am also going to be giving away some slots to my custom kiddo, north!
let me introduce him first though, since it looks like I've neglected to do so... ;-;
this is north! he's my first moo and my staff custom- he basically pretends hes a friendly vampire. likes to stay inside the barn most of the day being lazy, but he's always happy to help out anyone who needs it! he also likes to think he has that super vampire strength and speed so he often challenges other buttermilks to races and the like. most of the time he wins just from other cows not wanting to beat him. he really doesnt have anything unique about him, but hes such a sweetheart no one wants to tell him different
since iwk focuses on shows and genetics, he would be used as a show kiddo! <3

as for the slots, I'm thinking giving maybe 2-3? depends on how many people are interested haha. everyone is welcome to enter, but I will be prioritizing those with one buttermilk or less!
if you're interested, I'll be holdin a lil developing contest! I want you to message me your concept for the baby :'0
Code: Select all
name:
theme song:
relationship with north:
personality:

onto other things: more questions!

did you like the fcfs buttermilk event? would you like more simple events like it?

(we will be doing more complex events in the future, this is just to gauge how successful the event is and if we should do more in the future!)

does your barn do anything special aside from taking care of buttermilks? (showing, dairy, etc)

do your buttermilks share the barn with any other animals? if so, who?

how many buttermilks do you own now? did you get any from the event?

is there anything staff can do that would make your experience with buttermilks better?

when are your buttermilk(s) birthdays? do they celebrate, and if so, how?

|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:34 am

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be helping here. I’m sure you’ve seen me around in adopts, the fan club, and the discord (which if you haven’t joined yet you absolutely should) Please feel free to contact me as well if you have any questions, need anything clarified, or just want to chat! My pm’s are always open. <3

Anywho, I’m done rambling, here are my answers to the questions!

did you like the fcfs buttermilk event? would you like more simple events like it? - I really enjoyed the event. It was great for first time owners and was pretty stress free!

does your barn do anything special aside from taking care of buttermilks? (showing, dairy, etc) My barn (Limoncello Grove) focuses on breeding and will often have the disabled come to pet the cows.

do your buttermilks share the barn with any other animals? if so, who? Annabelle (my barn character) started the farm with her college fund and hopes to add more animals in the future.

how many buttermilks do you own now? did you get any from the event? I have two currently. A bull and a heifer. My heifer was my first cow and I got her from the FCFS event, her name is Tulip but she goes by Tuli. My bull is llama boi with the rad hair, and his name is Buckle.

is there anything staff can do that would make your experience with buttermilks better? I’ve loved everything they’ve done so far.

when are your buttermilk(s) birthdays? do they celebrate, and if so, how? Tuli - April 10th - she has a small party without much fuss.
Buckle - September 16th - the most crazy party ever
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams