| ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club |

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What's your favorite 90's Sonic game? [All in chronological order & excluding spin-offs]

Sonic the Hedgehog
7%
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
7%
Sonic CD
13%
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
No votes
Sonic & Knuckles
20%
Sonic 3D Blast
7%
Sonic Adventure
47%

Total votes : 15

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club

Postby paperjack. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:Although in Sonic Riders, I think Sonic is just humoring Jet, giving him the chance to prove he's faster, while Sonic is well aware that if he was running on foot, he'd beat Jet hands down. He seems to do this a lot, toying with his foes, even giving himself a disadvantage if it gives his foe a chance to entertain him a bit longer.

In the shows he seems to go really fast, even leaving fire behind him from his momentum. In the games he seems slow compared to how fast he could run. It may just be game mechanics, but many say he is holding back when it comes to villains. I sorta support this, and it goes hand-in-hand with what you're saying.

Sonic is shown to get annoyed with Eggman, and says he hates him, however with how much he messes with him it doesn't seem like it. When Eggman takes a break in a Sonic Boom episode, Sonic goes nuts over being bored. Its like the two cant live without each other, no matter how close to death they come. It may be that if Sonic were to not hold himself back, he'd probably obliterate Robotnik's plans with ease every time. But just for that excitement, and to find a drive to his long-time heroic deeds, he never goes as to far to really hurt anyone. Sure he beat many villains in the past, but then again they're either robots or beings he knows he can defeat-and he did. The only time I've seen Sonic not hold back was in Sonix X [when he went dark sonic in front of the metarex], and when he went against Scrouge in the comics. He was ruthless against them, and down-talked them a lot. He always butters Eggman up, toying with him. They're basically just frenemies with a long, weird history.

It is true, Jet couldn't out-speed Sonic in a long shot. If Shadow barely cuts it, than he doesn't have much of a chance.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Hey, I was thinking about making a Sonic fan fiction, but I'm having trouble with ideas. I was going to have a part of it have a different kind of battle between Sonic and Chaos. The idea was that Chaos actually is a God of Destruction, and Tikal is his attendant and teacher. Chaos goes to Mobius after hearing about Sonic achieving the Super State, even though it's not what he's truly after, he wants to see if an old legend about a God Super State is true. Sonic fights Chaos twice, once in his Super Sonic form, and a second time in the form that Chaos was after, which his friends dub "Super Sonic God."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:16 am

That'd be cool, there's not a lot of Chaos-based fan fictions. I've only seen him mentioned and referred to when it comes to Sonic's traumas with Station Square. He needs some more love; I like the idea.

Can't go wrong with more Sonic forms either, haha.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:50 am

I'm glad you like the idea, but I'm having trouble making it not sound like a complete ripoff of Dragon Ball: Battle of Gods.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:20 am

Oh, heh, right. The Dragon Ball and Sonic comparisons. I think its alright, there is already tons of connections between the two franchises. But I can see your conflict because of the similarities. I've never really watched Dragon Ball so I can't give much insight, but you should continue with it.

I've written a few fan fictions before, never shared them though. Just take a break and try and re-inspire yourself if you don't like the way it sounds.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:27 am

Considering it's only going to be a single chapter, I should probably focus on the rest of the story
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:33 am

Well that's a way to start; just keep to it.

Fan fictions are hard...its difficult to sound like you haven't blandly plagiarized someone else's work. But, that's the cost of being original.

[edit: woops, put in the wrong size, hekd]
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xNocturnalKittenX » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 pm

I want to join the resistance!

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: xNocturnalKittenX
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: Favorite main series title is a toss-up between Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2; I've got tons of nostalgia for both. <3 Favorite spin-off is Sonic Spinball
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: Shadow and Amy, for sure.
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: I haven't been here in years guys you have no idea how happy I am to know this club is still going strong!
Please help me get my dreamies? I will trade heavily for them. =)
I will also pay in art! PM me if interested in what I can do.
xNocturnalKittenX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breakerbeam » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:53 pm

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: zebs
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: unleashed and forces! also kind of sonic 06 (for real)
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: 3 way tie between tails, silver and blaze right now, but honestly it switches a lot so really i don't have true favorites
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: i wanted to join this earlier but i forgot!! i won't talk a lot though, haha
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:06 am

xNocturnalKittenX wrote:

zebs wrote:

Welcome to the club you two! So nice to see new faces around here.

Even though I haven't played Sonic 06, i got a soft spot for it. Despite its dysfunctional gameplay, rancid graphics, and messy storyline-
it's pretty fun to watch people enjoy it. Actually, those three things are exactly what makes the game good-it's so bad you cant hate it [Not that it is the worse Sonic game].
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me