FR Chat v. 36 General Helper Announced (Pg 406)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What is your favorite eyecolor on flight rising?

Fire
3%
Water
6%
Wind
7%
Earth/Arcane
5%
Light
13%
Shadow
5%
Lightning
11%
Ice
33%
Plague
13%
Nature
4%

Total votes : 365

Re: FR Chat v. 36

Postby Chrissy » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 am

Kat wrote:I have three lvl 25 dragons, but I still usually die after two battles in the Kelp Beds. My coli team seems fairly good, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Odd, I use two level twenty-fives and the only thing that I have trouble with is the bosses. Do you have a healer? I have one healer and one 126STR/58QCK dragon. If you need/want some help with strategies, toss me a PM and I'd love to help you out! C:
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:14 am

Dude....
The last thread only lasted us a month and 7 days.
Pffff, we need to slow down, ya'll. xD
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:18 am

Selling these babies. PM me if interested so we can negotiate a price.
Last edited by Laetificat on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vencrypt » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:21 am

does anyone want to buy an extra Jupiter gene scroll? I'm selling it for 213k!

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:22 am

Kat wrote:I have three lvl 25 dragons, but I still usually die after two battles in the Kelp Beds. My coli team seems fairly good, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I've tried the Red Rock cove, but I've never really grinded in there. Maybe I'll try that tonight and see if it's any better than the others.

And I'm sorry if I seem clueless. I'm not a new member, but the coli still manages to confuse me sometimes. c':

No worries about sounding clueless! I have to look up where to find the best meat and insect drops in the coli whenever I run low, so you aren't the only one who doesn't remember where the drops are. x)

Please let us know if Redrock Cove goes well! If not you can pm me and we can see if there is something we can troubleshoot with your kelp beds technique.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Watercolorss » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:22 am

иσятнєяи ℓιgнтѕ wrote:
I got this Arcane Mire Flyer with a gorgeous lore just yesterday! I'm looking to spend about 200 gems on apparel, skins and such. Any suggestions what will look good on her?

Watercolorss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FOUND VERDICT » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:23 am

do any of you guys have an toyhou.se account?

i'm wondering if i can also upload art i got for my FR dragons there, or if it's only for OCs and Designs.
(since technically the dragons belong to FR)

i'd love to have an place where i can store my dragons art pieces other than the dA stash.
- Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not... hungry? -
FOUND VERDICT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfnekku » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:23 am

Kat wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Kat wrote:Does anyone know which coli venue is the best to get seafood? I've tried the Crystal Pools, Boreal Wood, Waterway, and Mire, but even after fighting in those for an hour or so each (one venue per day), I still never seem to have enough to feed my Coatls. Is there a better venue other than Kelp Beds? I always die in Kelp Beds. lol

Judging by how many different seafood items drop, I'm guessing waterway is a good place to get seafood. That one and Kelp Beds. How many 25s do you use in Kelp Beds? The only thing I can really suggest is grinding more or buying seafood to get your stock up more.

edit: ooh, redrock cove is also good!

rabbit448 wrote:Have you tried Red Rock cove? The yield for seafood is very good, at least that's the impression I got. There are 6 types of seafood drops there and each give 3 food points.

Kelp Beds was my source of seafood for the longest time. There are also 6 seafood drops here and each yield 4-5 food points.

I have three lvl 25 dragons, but I still usually die after two battles in the Kelp Beds. My coli team seems fairly good, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I've tried the Red Rock cove, but I've never really grinded in there. Maybe I'll try that tonight and see if it's any better than the others.

And I'm sorry if I seem clueless. I'm not a new member, but the coli still manages to confuse me sometimes. c':

What's your flight rising username? I can send you some stacks of seafood. My mirrors eat it too, but I've got a lot of seafood to spare because I'm trying to get the two mirror skin crates in waterway to drop. I keep getting the wrong crates. :( It's so disappointing too because there's two skins called shale thresher and I keep getting the wrong one! I'll think I've got it and then I go to open it and it's for a nocturne! I've gotten at least eight crates to drop so far, but none of them have been the correct ones and something like five have been the misleading nocturne skin.
Does anyone know if some skins are rarer than others or am I just having really bad luck?

Wolfnekku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Watercolorss » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:24 am

FOUND VERDICT wrote:do any of you guys have an toyhou.se account?

i'm wondering if i can also upload art i got for my FR dragons there, or if it's only for OCs and Designs.
(since technically the dragons belong to FR)

i'd love to have an place where i can store my dragons art pieces other than the dA stash.

I do, I don't use it as much anymore!
Watercolorss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:26 am

just wanted to show off an art piece i just finished for my kid Arwen :>