Markiplier Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Markiplier Fanclub v.2 || open!

Postby Megaguirus » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:23 pm

USS Anarchy wrote:
    Just letting you know that CS doesn't allow gifs of the animatronic jumpscares.

Really? Even if they're that tiny?

Aww shucks, oh well, I'll remove it then. (I thought only the FNaF threads didn't allow it.)
Megaguirus gets distracted by a butterfly. So pretty.

"Go ahead reveal yourself,
As you were born to do,
Their fathers killed the prophets,
Hallelujah! They're going to kill us too."
Children 18:3 - Final

Female/Christian/Homeschooled/INFP/FNaF/Godzilla/Writer/Bugs/Cockroaches/Markiplier
"I'm wearing no disguise, a Jesus Freak 'til the day that I die. And I will not compromise, throw every stone but you can't take my life." 7eventh Time Down - Alive in You
Megaguirus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Yeah ;0; its because some people have disorders that cause them to panic easily when they see it ;v; or just because its a jumpscare
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 am

Let's do a marathon!

What video's that mark has made/been are your favorites?
Uhh....:
Every single FNAF video.
Don't Make Me Turn This Car Around
All of the Surgeon Simulator videos.
Drunk Minecraft
Prop Hunt

Have you ever attended any of the charity livestreams?
No, my computer doesn't like to run Twitch well ;-;

Have you ever donated to a charity that was in a livestream?
I will get a job one of these days, and when I do I will, but I just don't have that kind of money right now.

Do you ever plan to go to a convention to meet Mark and the gang?
Uh, well it's only one of my life goals!

Have you ever... *gasp* disliked Markiplier?
No, never in a million years! I was hooked from the first video tbh.

Do you like Mark's story-based gameplays, or the short funny/horror games more?
Both are tied equally in my heart. And they will be forever.

Does Mark inspire you? If yes, explain why. If no, explain why not.
Yes, every day. He's helped me through my tough times, and I always watch him when I'm down. He's done more than I can say, and he's given me the confidence to be myself no matter what anyone else may think. #MoreThanAYouTuber

How do you feel about Mark's more serious videos? Do they speak to you, do they hold a special place in your heart? Have you ever cried over one of his more serious videos or gameplays, such as The Static Speaks My Name?
They always have, and they always will. Every milestone video either made me cry or got me very close.

Why do you like Mark's videos?
*similar q to the "favorite thing about him" i guess but ye, this is specifically his videos, not him

He's just different to me. Don't kill me here, but in my opinion he is much better than PewDiePie. Just his attitude towards things make me laugh because it's most likely how I would react. I mean, who else would run with a key through an abandoned village yelling "WHERE'S THE BLACKSMITH?"?

How do you feel when people talk badly about Mark's videos? What do you say/think in reply?
I just ignore it because I know that they're just haters in the end. Every channel gets them, and they want responses. So I don't give them.

What is one word you'd use to describe Mark?
Different.

Have you ever connected with Mark on a personal level? Without breaking site rules, and if you're comfortable with explaining, of course, tell us about it. Which video did you connect with? Or was it something he said on a livestream, or a tweet, or anything of the sort.
Yes. I may have both of my parents, but I'm very lucky my mother is alive. He's also, of course, inspired me beyond comprehensible, on so many things and ways to live. His humanity is what gets to me the most though, considering I fail on a constant basis and then laugh at myself. And Mark even admitted that he took an entire day to beat 4/20 mode on FNAF, and uploaded a fail compilation. He's not afraid to show that he's human and that he does indeed fail, and it always connects to me.

To lighten the mood a little bit, show us your favorite happy gif or picture of Mark! No sad gifs or pictures that will make me cri eri tiem, you hear me, HP Fan?!
This face XD

When/how/where did you discover Mark?
Well, I was looking up LSD: Dream Emulator one day, and I watched Yamimash's video of it. I started watching Yamimash. And then I saw one of his videos with Mark. I though Mark was hilarious, so I began to watch his videos as well. So I found Mark from Yami.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 pm

does anyone kind of wish marlalindin (from Mark's quadrant series, the little rat) became a new character?
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 pm

As soon as I heard him name the rat I was like "the fandom's gonna create a character I guarantee it"
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Marlalindin! Yes! It needs to be a thing.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:46 pm

a few people have actually drawn him!
    by richtofenluvr on da

by bluefeatherpaw in da

there were a few more, of course, but those two were my favorite :p
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm

@hp fan the first one is 10/10 adorable. tbh being reminded that he played/is playing quadrant makes me think that i really need to start watching mark more often but, even though i feel awful saying it, his new videos just dont interest me like his older ones. ive even gone as far as to restart watching drunk minecraft videos from like two years ago, and thats all i really watch from him recently... im not that type of person to say that the old mark was so much better, or that i want "old mark" back or whatever ;^; but for some reason i cant watch most of his newer videos without losing interest within the first few minutes, or maybe even less than that. i dunno if its just the game hes playing or what, but admittedly it makes me feel kinda bad.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:00 am

Have you ever... *gasp* disliked Markiplier?
Nope,I came here smiling and have been ever since <3
Do you like Mark's story-based gameplays, or the short funny/horror games more?
Nah,I cant choose so ill say both,the story ones are so enjoyable and the horror games are super fun for late nights the best is when theres a cOMBINATION OF THE TWO
Does Mark inspire you? If yes, explain why. If no, explain why not.
Yes,imma try and shorten this down. He is basically my hero without a cape,he can always cheer me up,hes a dork like i am he has awesome video game tastes and opinions but most of all he constantly tells us that we can do anything and we have power and that we are amazing and beautiful and cute and funny,if i could make people smile the way he does my lord,i would never stop making videos <3
How do you feel about Mark's more serious videos? Do they speak to you, do they hold a special place in your heart? Have you ever cried over one of his more serious videos or gameplays, such as The Static Speaks My Name?
Since i have a pretty hard time having emotional attachments to serious videos usually they dont effect me they just give me a light shock,however even if i had watched 'To the moon' before Marks playthrough it made me emotional yes
Why do you like Mark's videos?
*similar q to the "favorite thing about him" i guess but ye, this is specifically his videos, not him

The editing is pretty rad sometimes and he'll notify us if he got stuck also his commentary on the games is amusing,its why i watch him aside from his personality and community,because the commentary is funny. Also he finds the actual best games omg xD
How do you feel when people talk badly about Mark's videos? What do you say/think in reply?
When someone says he's another pewdiepie or copied so and so by playing this game i politely correct them,and when they say he's crap i tell them that sure its their opinion,but just because its their opinion doesnt make it right and if you would actually watch the videos and get to know Mark then you would see that he is in fact amazing.
What is one word you'd use to describe Mark?
'Hero'
Have you ever connected with Mark on a personal level? Without breaking site rules, and if you're comfortable with explaining, of course, tell us about it. Which video did you connect with? Or was it something he said on a livestream, or a tweet, or anything of the sort.
I'm unsure how to answer this,If he ever talks about himself being depressed or anxious or something like that i can connect like that because trust me both of those issues are pretty big and ive had them,still do with some of them. When he's upset i can understand why but the thing that hurts ME the most is when i find out about some of the community members hurt or in trouble or on the edge of doing something bad for them it hurts because thanks to mark ive become a bit like him. I want to help them,i know theres no way on earth that i can but i want to help them and hug them and say itll be allright but i cant,that is what ive ever connected with,the need to help.
To lighten the mood a little bit, show us your favorite happy gif or picture of Mark! No sad gifs or pictures that will make me cri eri tiem, you hear me, HP Fan?!
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 am

made by kurokunouchi on da of Mark's happy wheels highlight from today :p

anyways, so i had to do this stupid pe thing for the last five weeks, and it just ended today, so i should be online more + can update the front page and finish all the reserved posts c:

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me