Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Flicka » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:32 am

Hiya, I just adopted Angel my first Narakari! I hope we all get along and have a great time. and... what exactly is a snuggery? o-o
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 am

Welcome here.
A snuggery is a comfortable room. A little bit like a living room or a parlour.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Welcome! Hope you have fun here! Sadie and Blackflames says hi too!

Fire At Heart wrote:XXXXXXX
Hello, my username is Fire at Heart.
You can call me Fire, as it is easier.
I am often on the site for adoptables
and events, so feel free to reach out
with trades from my wishlist.

My pronouns are she/her, though
I do not really care to much.

Another site I am often on is Keepers
of Eniv
, which is an ARPG. I am also
on Flight Rising, Lioden, and Wolvden.
All are under the same username, feel
free to reach out on any of them.

Have a good day!
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Death of Fantasy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Welcome in our snuggery, Flicka!
Where ere thou hast been,here or in yon world manifest.
Canst thou tell what is, or what was,
or what is to come?
No thing shall last
and there are things that shall never change.
History is written in blood,
yet are battles really lost
on the battlefields?
Canst thou tell me whence thou comest
and where thou goest
and what is, or what was, or what is to come?
For everything remains as it never was.

© Eluveitie - Otherworld

Death of Fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2nd archive WIP

Postby Yamaneko » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:34 am

Morpheus
Stallion
Height: 5'4 feet (162cm)
Morpheus is extraordinary big for a Narakari. He is a muscular stallion with a noble appearance. His moves are powerful and elegant. When you look at him you immediately see the proud stallion that he actually is.
Morpheus is nearly completely white. There are only some silver and grey parts left around his eyes, his mouth and his fetlocks. The tips of his ears, mane and tails have a silver gleam, too. His hellmark is rather small, only a symbol beneath his right eye.
The horns and eyes of the stallion are from such a dark red that it looks like black. You only see the red as a deep glow in the middle of his eyes and at the base of the horns.
Character: Morpheus is a proud stallion who knows how special he is. Sometimes he tends to be a bit arrogant. On those days he views the world distanced and accepts only a few beings around himself. Nothing seems to touch him, then.
There is something very old and dark within him. You can’t really catch it but there’s always a slight feeling of an old darkness around him. It’s an accentuated contrast to his bright fur.
He is the big boss of my herd. I’m pretty sure he already had a leading position in hell. You should not be unsure when you handle him. If he recognizes a bit of uncertainty he takes the leading role and might overwhelm you with his power.
But Morpheus does not only need a strong hand. There are some few and intimate moments when this proud stallion just needs a bit closeness and love. You’ll get an innocent and joyful lamb if you get the chance to massage him behind his ears.
And yes, sometimes he bites idiots.
Disciplines: Versatility Ranch Horse – Morpheus is an all-rounder. He likes a good mix of slow and action disciplines. But sometimes you really have to repress him. He wants to show how talented he is and how much power he has.
Morpheus is ridden with a bitless bridle.
Offspring: Mordred (of Discordia)
Genetics: Grey on black ( EE / aa / Gg => homozygous black, non agouti, heterozygous grey)
Ref: click me

---

Catelyn
Mare
Height: 4.12 feet / 152cm
Date of birth: March 4th, 1986
Catelyn is a beautiful lady. She is slim but not arid. Her moves are very elegant and expressive. And she seems to know how beautiful she is.
Cate is a grey Narakari with a blood bay base. But she didn't grey out completely. Her mane stayed black and most parts of her tails and legs kept the blood bay colour. Additionally she has a big bloodmark on her right shoulder and the withers. A smaller blood mark is on the right side of her neck. She has no special hellmark the black parts of her fur are fitting to the blood bay base. Her eyes and horns are deep red garnets.
Character: Catelyn is a lady. She often shows a noble behaviour and sometimes she tends to be a little bit arrogant. She is a calm member of my herd and follows Morpheus. But don't annoy her. If she gets angry, she can be like a little fury.
She loves to be groomed and often needs closeness of other Narakari or humans. She doesn't like to be alone.
With foreigners she gets along pretty good as long as they respect her.
Disciplines: - none. Primary I planned to train her for pleasure competitions. She would also be a great dressage horse, especially with her expressive moves. But I finally came to the descision that she will just be a riding Narakari maybe with some circus tricks.
Offspring: -
Genetics: grey on blood bay (Ee / AA / Gg => heterozygous black, homozygous agouti, heterozygous grey)

---

Bethmoora
Mare
Height: 5'1 feet (156cm)
Date of birth: July 7th, 2007
Bethmoora is pure black magic. She is a tall mare, beautiful with rather strong and elegant moves. It often looks as if she is more dancing than running.
Her fur is deep black with a slight touch of blue. There is just an irregular white coronet on her right back leg.
She has Alexandrite horns and eyes. In daylight they are green while they look purple in artificial light.
Character: Bethmoora is a young Narakari. She is spirited and a bit erratic. Due to the fact that she hasn't spend much time with humans yet she rarely trusts them. She isn't afraid of humans but she is careful. You need a lot of patience with her. But she is curious, too. And that can be a key to her heart.
Bethmoora is blitheful when she feels save. She loves to play then. Although she is rather new in Morpheus herd she goes along very well with other Narakari. At least most of the time she does. Because this fairy minded mare sometimes banters the other ones a bit too much.
Disciplines: None yet. Bethmoora needs some basic training first. And there is still this elementary question if she'll be trained for western or classic disciplines. She might be a great western Narakari but her moves are so expressive that she would be a magnificent dressage partner as well.
Genetics: Black ( EE / aa => homozygous black, non agouti)

---

Alexander
Stallion
Height: 4‘10 feet (148cm)
Date of birth: October 26th, 2008
Alexander is a bright bay dun stallion. He has a pale washy shoulder cross but no tiger stripes on his legs. On his left back leg he has a white stocking. His hellmark is like a black blaze. It touches his mane too, therefore he doesn’t have the typical two colored mane like other duns.
His eyes and horns are a bit special. They are alexandrites. Those gems are green in natural light but purple in artificial light.
Alexander is a small and slim stallion. In spite of his hellmark he usually looks nice and friendly.
Character: Alexander is a friendly stallion. Most of the time he is charming and gentle. He is curious but careful, too. In general he tends to avoid conflicts. Harmony is something that has to be protected. Within the herd he takes a less dominant position. It seems he prefers to be something like a little peacekeeper.
But don’t underestimate him. He is still a stallion and he can be stubborn, fierce and sometimes even a bit annoying.
Disciplines: None yet. Alexander already is a good riding partner but somehow there is now discipline he prefers at the moment.
Genetics: Bay dun ( EE / Aa / Dd => homozygous black, heterozygous agouti, heterozygous dun)

---

Unfinished but I need to save the data somewhere:
Yamaneko wrote:Image
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q68 ... 17d0ec.png

Name: Valkyrie (Kyra)
Date of birth: November 1st 1996
Heigth: 5.1 feet/155 cm
Father: -
Mother: -
Offspring: none yet
About: Valkyrie is a highly spirited mare with a lot of power. She has a strong will (somtimes she can be bullish) and doesn't know any fears. She combines speed with elegance. She's a fighter an would never give in a competition. Therefore she needs a rider who is able to stop her. Otherwise she might hurt herself.
She loves cross country races where she can show her abilities. Her moves are expressive and she likes to "dance" in dressage competitions. But sometimes running in a circle just seems to be a bit boring. The she tries to add her own choreography. Although she's no bad jumper showjumping is her worst discipline. In her eyes it doesn't make sense to jump over the obstacles there without any racing and no visible finish. Then she refuses the obstacles or just kicks at the bars after a jump.
You see, riding her in a competition might have funny results. But nevertheless she's a great partner.
Discipline(s): Eventing
Horns: obsidian
Colour: Grullo Tobiano
Genetic info: homozygous black, homoz. dun, homoz. tobiano

---

Ashmedai
Stallion
Height: 5‘2 feet (158 cm)
Date of birth: unknown
Ashmedai is a very flamboyant stallion.He is muscular and tall - a proud looking Narakari. But the most conspicuous thing is his coat. He is a blood bay manchado with two white socks on his front legs, two white fetlocks on his back legs and a blaze on his head.
His horns and eyes are black obsidians.
He doesn’t have a particular hellmark, there are enough black parts in his fur.
Character: Ashmmedai is proud and dominant. Therefore he hast to be separated from my herd, especially from Morpheus from time to time. Otherwise both stallions would start heavy fights. And Ashmedai is a fighter. He might not be as smart and powerful as Morpheus but when it comes to a fight he is incredibly tough. It seems he doesn’t fell any pain or fear then.
He is a guardian, too. Ashmedai takes care fort he Narakari around him, especially for his little sister Nemesis. When I caught both manchados he sacrificed himself first, to give his sister the chance to escape.
Disciplines: none yet
Genetics: Blood bay manchao (EE / Aa / MchMch – unknown manchado genes => homozygous black, heterozygous agouti, homozygous manchado? – research needed)
Last edited by Yamaneko on Sun May 18, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:42 am

Yamaneko wrote:And yes, sometimes he bites idiots

Love it!!!'

of Eniv

Have a good day!
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:48 am

And here again:
Quick genetics quiz for you.

Take a look at this foal:
I want you to know who his parents are. The first person who gives the right answer gets an additional slot. But be careful. You only have one chance. NO edits allowed.

form for your answer (just for my blind eyes)
Code: Select all
[b][color=#004000]Genetics quiz[/color][/b]
[b]Stallion:[/b]
[b]Mare:[/b]

It should not be too difficult although the foal ref doesn't show an important information. ;)
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:34 pm

I took a guess!

of Eniv

Have a good day!
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 am

At least I got his mom right
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Death of Fantasy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Yeah. Perhaps next time you have got more luck.
Where ere thou hast been,here or in yon world manifest.
Canst thou tell what is, or what was,
or what is to come?
No thing shall last
and there are things that shall never change.
History is written in blood,
yet are battles really lost
on the battlefields?
Canst thou tell me whence thou comest
and where thou goest
and what is, or what was, or what is to come?
For everything remains as it never was.

© Eluveitie - Otherworld

Death of Fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me