۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:38 am

I just bought Transistor and my god the music, the art, I think I'm in love with this game.

I'm a sucker for anything with a Sci-Fi theme and this game does an amazing job with it.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:42 am

@Marilu - ooo That looks really good!
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oyakawa » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:51 am

I don't know if this is still required, but I'd like to join the club!

Username: oyakawa
What video game consoles do you own? nintendo 64, xbox 360, xbox one, ps2, wii, nintendo switch, ds lite, gameboy, etc.
Name some games that you own: All COD's, most Halo's, Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, most Kingdom Hearts, SMITE, Apex Legends, Destiny 1 & 2, most Assassins Creed, etc.
What type of games do you like playing? Competitive, MMORPGs, first-person, some horror. Honestly, all types, if a game is good, its good.
Got a favorite video game? Maybe KH3, only because the KH series is dear to my heart.
Who's your favorite game character? It changes all the time, but right now it's Ne Zha from SMITE.
Anything else you want to add? I like to play glass-cannon characters/builds!
The Great King
ImageImageImage

тαℓєит ιѕ ѕσмєтнιиg уσυ мαкє вℓσσм,
ιиѕтιи¢т ιѕ ѕσмєтнιиg уσυ ρσℓιѕн.

oyakawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri May 01, 2020 6:27 am

hey guys! The trailer premiered today for Ac: Valhalla. Thoughts on that? I know this isn't too active but yeah.

AlSOOO I'm a big elder scrolls fan and I've wanted to play all the games for a while now, and while TES: Arena is said to not feel like a TES game, I got it anyway and I'm gonna play it today, as well as Daggerfall once I finish Arena.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Fri May 01, 2020 11:39 pm

winstalgia wrote:hey guys! The trailer premiered today for Ac: Valhalla. Thoughts on that? I know this isn't too active but yeah.

Mmm AC is such a tough one for me. I absolutely adore the old games and the cinematic trailers are always gorgeous, but I'm just not hyped for the new releases anymore. I'm a big fan of Norse myths and I'm glad the hidden blade is making a comeback, so it has peaked my interest, but I can't help but think its just another addition to Ubisoft's cash cow. I haven't fully played an AC game since Black Flag.

I want to love them, but I just don't like the direction they've taken with the recent games. I'm not a fan of the grindy and kinda pointless leveling system, and the microtransactions (yeah what a surprise) are a bit ridiculous for a $60-at-launch title. But gameplay and story are usually pretty good from what I've been told and what I've seen, so I can't outright say I don't like them at all. Meeeh. I don't know. It's a weird franchise for me now haha.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sat May 02, 2020 8:33 am

@Dama - ah okay, well thanks for sharing your input. I've never played a newer one, the last one I played was Syndicate, but I like the series so I figured why not try a newer one.

"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeBean » Sat May 02, 2020 8:57 am

Is anybody else hyped for Cyberpunk 2077? It being delayed made me real bummed but I probably won't be able to afford it when it releases anyways :')

I've also been really into Rockstar Games lately, I had been a fan of the first red dead game and after finishing the second one a while ago I decided to try GTA 5 and I really liked it! I'm playing GTA 4 now

Enby anarchist biker
Certified menace to society

SnakeBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Wed May 06, 2020 2:56 pm

I wanna play gta5 but my mom would never let me so

I did get ark survival and monster hunter world a bit ago, though. I love both! My sister and I love goofing off in ark.

Tes:Arena is difficult for me. I'm not used to the gameplay and mechanics at all, but I still enjoy it.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scrungo » Thu May 07, 2020 10:57 am

I've been in such a huge JRPG mood lately, I've been playing through Final Fantasy 7 (Original, not the remake), Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, and Persona 5.

It probably isn't a good idea to start 3 really long story heavy games that require lots of dedication, but oh well lol :lol:

Hey there, I'm Scrungo!

I love Shin Megami Tensei, MOTHER, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Hokuto no Ken, Speed Racer, Vinesauce, Jerma, memes, drawing occasionally, and so much other stuff!

I love getting trades, so feel free to check if I have anything you're interested in!

I'm a pretty shy person, but I love talking to people, so feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk!

Always remember the Golden Rule: Be rad, not sad!

Image Image Image Image Image
Scrungo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed May 13, 2020 6:16 am

Dama wrote:
winstalgia wrote:hey guys! The trailer premiered today for Ac: Valhalla. Thoughts on that? I know this isn't too active but yeah.

Mmm AC is such a tough one for me. I absolutely adore the old games and the cinematic trailers are always gorgeous, but I'm just not hyped for the new releases anymore. I'm a big fan of Norse myths and I'm glad the hidden blade is making a comeback, so it has peaked my interest, but I can't help but think its just another addition to Ubisoft's cash cow. I haven't fully played an AC game since Black Flag.

I want to love them, but I just don't like the direction they've taken with the recent games. I'm not a fan of the grindy and kinda pointless leveling system, and the microtransactions (yeah what a surprise) are a bit ridiculous for a $60-at-launch title. But gameplay and story are usually pretty good from what I've been told and what I've seen, so I can't outright say I don't like them at all. Meeeh. I don't know. It's a weird franchise for me now haha.

We're complete opposites, I was never a big fan of the older games (unpopular opinion but I always hated the modern day storyline sooo much it dragged the rest of the game down for me) but I've really been enjoying the new direction the series is taking!! I do think there is something to be said for maybeee they should have just broken away from the AC title and made these games their own thing, because they are SO different nowadays. But also I'm here for it 'cause at the end of the day the only thing I play these games for it stunning environments and the bliss of running around as a badass, parkouring assassin lmao

Snake Bean wrote:Is anybody else hyped for Cyberpunk 2077? It being delayed made me real bummed but I probably won't be able to afford it when it releases anyways :')

Hell yea I'm hype!! I have too many games in between rn for me to be too too excited (TLOU 2 and Ghost of Tsushima) but man once fall rolls around I'm gonna be in full hype mode. CDPR could release anything and I'd be excited for it.

Completely unrelated to everything else, but I've put 130 hours in AC: New Horizons in just over a month. Cue me putting my clown mask on 'cause before I bought this game I was all "Idk if I should buy it, I don't think I'd like Animal Crossing" rip. I love it so much tho. Such a perfect game for the state of the world rn.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me