Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Thread Overhaul pg.389

Postby blazesong » Mon May 27, 2019 5:38 pm

blazesong wrote:my lapras day dont start for a another few hours :/

and i just relized im bust on slaKoth CD :(

just an update on this we did about 15 raids
my brother got 2 shinys (he only did 5 raids)
i got 1 at are last raid
my dad got 0

my brother and dad traded Shiny lapras for Shiny winggull (brother didnt have one yet),

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Wed May 29, 2019 11:22 pm

Just a heads up but with the Snoozing Snorlax event happening right now, it is believed that Snorlax encounters are scripted to break out of the first two balls that are thrown but the 3rd attempt is an almost guaranteed catch. Just in case anyone thought about using berries or Great / Ultra Balls on it! It is recommended you save them ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Thu May 30, 2019 3:55 am

Dama wrote:Just a heads up but with the Snoozing Snorlax event happening right now, it is believed that Snorlax encounters are scripted to break out of the first two balls that are thrown but the 3rd attempt is an almost guaranteed catch. Just in case anyone thought about using berries or Great / Ultra Balls on it! It is recommended you save them ^^

Thank you very much. Thanks to your heads up i didn't waste too many ultra balls. Turns out i needed them later too, for Latios.
Now i got both, Latias and Latios and i'm very happy about that, so many thanks again. :D

I also have a small question, since the event Snorlax know yawn..
Does the move yawn have any use in Pokemon go? It obviously does not put the opposing Pokemon to sleep like in the main games so what does it do in go? I used my yawn Snorlax in a training battle against Spark but nothing seemed to really happen with this move.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Thu May 30, 2019 5:52 am

Thanks so much for that ball tossing info everyone (I don’t feel like quoting everyone, but you all know who you are)!

Have you guys heard of the new app called Pokemon Sleep?
I wonder if it will connect with Pokémon Go?

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 am

Painful Affinity wrote:
Dama wrote:Just a heads up but with the Snoozing Snorlax event happening right now, it is believed that Snorlax encounters are scripted to break out of the first two balls that are thrown but the 3rd attempt is an almost guaranteed catch. Just in case anyone thought about using berries or Great / Ultra Balls on it! It is recommended you save them ^^

Thank you very much. Thanks to your heads up i didn't waste too many ultra balls. Turns out i needed them later too, for Latios.
Now i got both, Latias and Latios and i'm very happy about that, so many thanks again. :D

I also have a small question, since the event Snorlax know yawn..
Does the move yawn have any use in Pokemon go? It obviously does not put the opposing Pokemon to sleep like in the main games so what does it do in go? I used my yawn Snorlax in a training battle against Spark but nothing seemed to really happen with this move.

No worries! And yawn does not do anything, unfortunately. If Niantic decide to incorporate the ability to inflict status effects on Pokemon then it would have more use. But as of right now, it's effectively useless - as far as I know.

Princess Nishea wrote:Have you guys heard of the new app called Pokemon Sleep?
I wonder if it will connect with Pokémon Go?

Iirc, Nintendo will monitor how someone sleeps using their new Pokemon Go Plus device, so I imagine it will have some kind of connection with Go ^^ How it will work I have no idea, but I'm certainly intrigued by it.

there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 am

Dama wrote:-snip-

No worries! And yawn does not do anything, unfortunately. If Niantic decide to incorporate the ability to inflict status effects on Pokemon then it would have more use. But as of right now, it's effectively useless - as far as I know.

Thank you. Gives me hope that they might indeed be adding something like that in the future.

That sleep thing sounds interesting. That certainly is something you don't see every day.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Fri May 31, 2019 9:44 am

I just want to say that so far I captured three different Snorlaxs, and each one took three pokeballs. Two misses, and on the third one I captured them. Those were with regular pokeballs. Haven't tried the Great or Ultra balls
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Fri May 31, 2019 11:12 am

I've had Snorlax(es?) that took me 10+ balls to capture. Can't remember if any took less than 3, though. I've been getting weird glitches when trying to use berries, though. Something about how "this item can't be used right now" or something.

Anyone else find gym battles to be really buggy recently? I've been having all kinds of issues, from the charged attack button not working, to being unable to swap out pokemon (as in, the party menu opens, but even after I tap on any of them, my pokemon just keeps taking damage and doesn't get switched out), and then when I beat all the pokemon in a gym, I sometimes get a message that all my pokemon have fainted, when none did??
This happened on my old phone, as well as my new one so it doesn't seem to be a phone issue. I havent heard anyone else talking about it, though.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Fri May 31, 2019 11:32 am

For the snorlax event I’ve caught 20+ and each one was exactly three balls and no berries needed. I would try great/ultra and rass/golden rass and it didn’t make a difference. Every time it was the third throw. I also got a message at times saying an error occurred when I experimented with using the berries.

I have also had the same issues with gym battles. It’s annoying but not anything crazy bad or that bothers me too much. It’s quite random as well.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Fri May 31, 2019 12:05 pm

Maybe the current update some how messed up the game? These thing does happen, that an update fixes and/or add new things to a game, it creates new problems.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me