Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Thread Overhaul pg.389

Postby Chaosin » Mon May 20, 2019 12:57 pm

I just want to add to the whole IOS thing that I've had no issues with my Adventure Sync disconnecting - I have the latest IOS and an iPhone X, if that helps? It may be fixed by now, though obviously!

Dama wrote:Also a big update today! More Sinnoh Pokemon have been released and there are new lure modules: https://pokemongolive.com/post/sinnohandlureupdate

Most importantly though, we finally have Glaceon and Leafeon in game!
*snip*

I hope it's okay to add that the announcement doesn't list the naming tricks for these two eeveelutions and if anyone needs them - it's Linnea for Leafeon and Rea for Glaceon! The naming tricks can only be used once, obviously like the others!
Regardless, I'm happy these two were finally released, as I was bitterly disappointed to not see them when Eevee Community Day was happening! I finished everything with them today, as several people were nice enough to throw up the special lures throughout the community day. I have both genders, luckies, and shinies registered! No lucky shinies of these guys yet, sadly! ;3;

➳ palla wrote:
    wow, torchic community day was a blast !! is it just me or did the spawn rate seem higher for shinies than it usually is on community days? I caught four in about 45 mins compared to three shiny eevees in two - two and a half hours during eevee community day, so either I've gotten much better at this or something has changed within the game itself. I was able to catch a spare shiny torchic today, though, so I'm really excited to save it to get that dream shiny flower eevee of mine ♡ gotta catch lots of shinies for it

I'm also really tempted to participate in a raid to get that shiny lapras on the 25th, but I've never participated in a raid or battle before so it's a little daunting ;v; I need to look up how to do raids tonight so I'm not lost haha. wish me luck!

I'm happy to hear someone else had good luck with the community day! I can't say for sure if there was a boost in spawn rates, at least not around here. If you had sunny weather, you may have seen more hence why it felt like more? If not, maybe you just got super lucky! I got three in the first 15 minutes and ended with a nice even 20 at the end of the day! I also got a 98% IV Blaziken, which wasn't shiny but was a wonderful treat for the day!
I wish you luck finding a shiny flower eevee, I've been searching for one for awhile myself and I've had no luck yet! I've seen some people say they traded shiny legendaries, shiny babies, and unowns for them though, as it's one of the rarest pokemon in the game (only available for two days!), if that helps you figure out their value? I hope you find a good deal though for one!

I plan to participate in shiny Lapras day myself, and I have an EX raid the day after. I'm excited to spend all day raiding, as it's rare I get to do all day raid trains! We're doing Lapras from 11am-2pm our time, then the rest of the day will be chansey and whatever can be shiny!
If you need any help with raiding, as it is a tad daunting, shoot me a pm with whatever you need help with, ➳ palla! I've done a lot of raids for this stuff and I'm happy to help answer your questions! <3

Also cause I like asking questions - I was wondering how many detective hat pikachus everyone ended up with now that the event is over? Also, how many people were bummed that pichu couldn't have the hat? I would have loved to see a little detective pichu!

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Chaosin wrote:
-snip-
Also cause I like asking questions - I was wondering how many detective hat pikachus everyone ended up with now that the event is over? Also, how many people were bummed that pichu couldn't have the hat? I would have loved to see a little detective pichu!

(OMG Leafeon and glaceon!!!!! AHHHH!!)
I ended up with two. Mostly since I only tried for him twice. I understand that Pichu can't have the hat since it's Detective Pikachu and not Pichu but it would have been cute.

Also, I finally got a research breakthrough after being unable to since I was busy. I got a shiny Ho-oh!! Woah! Never even expected one XD I think this is my greatest accomplishment in the game :3
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Chaosin wrote:I just want to add to the whole IOS thing that I've had no issues with my Adventure Sync disconnecting - I have the latest IOS and an iPhone X, if that helps? It may be fixed by now, though obviously!

Interesting. I've heard from most people that Adventure Sync does not work on iOS 12.3 (official release, not a beta). People have been downgrading down to iOS 12.2 as a result, since its the iPhone's update that has been killing the sync - not the app update. Some people don't even have Pokemon Go come up in their list of sources in the health app now either, while others work just fine. It's very weird, but we are still waiting for a fix.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 am

Chaosin, I have two detective Pikachus. I found another one through a photobomb, but that one ran away. At least I have two, so I can have a detective Raichu.

Eaterrabbit2, you are the second person I know of that gotten a shiny legendary through the breakthrough research. This time around, I think that all the legendaries (Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Latios, I believe) can be found as shinies. Could be wrong. Still trying to get my second breakthrough, but it has been raining off and on this entire month that I haven't gotten out much. Need to do two gym battles, and battle at three gyms to get three research tasks out of four.

I won't be able to do the Lapras raid day. I'm going to be out of town. Maybe I can try to hit a gym or two Saturday when I'm out of town.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 am

Yo, I didn't even now the Torchic community day was a thing when I opened the app the other day, and I got my shiny on the first one. Other than that, haven't been playing much, though I do want to jump back in.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Updated For 2019!

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu May 23, 2019 1:26 am

rockruff wrote:
Dama wrote:Niantic have confirmed the next four Community Day dates (after Bagon):

Finally, for those interested in the upcoming worldwide Community Day events, mark your calendars for the following dates:

• May 19
• June 8
• July 21
• August 3

My predictions:
    May -Torchic
    June -Ralts
    July -Mudkip
    August -Slakoth

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Thu May 23, 2019 4:18 am

I thought that Mudkip had a community day already? Man, and I evolved the second form, forgot the name, that I got from a raid. Well, I could use this time to try and get a shiny Mudkip, or two...or three.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Thu May 23, 2019 7:05 am

Kiwani wrote:I thought that Mudkip had a community day already? Man, and I evolved the second form, forgot the name, that I got from a raid. Well, I could use this time to try and get a shiny Mudkip, or two...or three.

Mudkip has not had a Community Day before c:

there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Thu May 23, 2019 7:11 am

Could be that I'm just remembering wrong, and thought that the Bagon community day was for Mudkip, though I spent the entire three hours catching the blasted things, and I hatched so many Mudkips that I had 60-something Mudkip candies, since both Bagon's and Mudkip's fully evolved form is blue.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 pm

Anyone have some pokeball tossing tips/tricks?
I wasted a good 5 or 6 balls (some of them were great balls too!) trying to catch an Arcanine yesterday, I need help LOL.

BTW, when I say I wasted them, I mean that the Pokeballs never even hit the pokemon (my tosses missed).
(TT u TT)
Last edited by Princess Nishea on Sun May 26, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me