Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Thread Overhaul pg.389

Postby Painful Affinity » Sun May 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Small question.
When playing pokemon go with the pokeball plus..can you close the app or do you have to keep it open?

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Sun May 12, 2019 9:59 pm

petulinda wrote:
Schuyler wrote:I got lucky with a shiny Aipom yesterday. c: Its IVs aren't very good, but not a big deal. Haven't seen a detective Pikachu in the wild yet, but I've had two photobombs so far (one ran away before I could catch it, though ... *grumble*)

Oooh, congrats! :mrgreen: I'm still hoping for mine, still no luck :( Also, can detective Pikachu appear in the wild? I thought it could only spawn through photobombs :shock:

I think so. At least, I've heard from other players that they've seen them around in the wild. Still haven't spotted one myself, though, so I can't confirm.

Edit - I just went for my photobomb pikachu for today only to remember I have no balls left to catch it with ... Oops ... x'D
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 pm

PSA if any of you are using the beta version of iOS 12 (iPhone):
I would recommend not updating up from release 3 or 4, if you were debating on it. At some point two weeks ago (around the time the Lake Trio were released) Adventure Sync completely stopped working for me. After a lot of trial and error I suspect it's because iPhone's health app got some kind of update that made it incompatible with Go. Sad times when you walk 32km in a week and you don't even get the 5km rewards ;;

On the bright side though I had to hatch a 10km egg the old-fashioned way and finally got a Riolu, so I guess the hassle was kinda worth it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Tue May 14, 2019 12:06 am

Painful Affinity wrote:Small question.
When playing pokemon go with the pokeball plus..can you close the app or do you have to keep it open?

app needs to be open but can be on in the background , it will auto spin stops (if you have a pokemon inside it) if you make it only spin stops and not catch, you must push the button for it to try and catch and it wont spin if picking up a pokemon

the ball going for a pokemon won't count towards tasks like spinda (5 greats in a row ect) but will count for weather boosts ,catch 10 ect tasks

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue May 14, 2019 12:58 am

blazesong wrote:
Painful Affinity wrote:Small question.

app needs to be open but can be on in the background , it will auto spin stops (if you have a pokemon inside it) if you make it only spin stops and not catch, you must push the button for it to try and catch and it wont spin if picking up a pokemon

the ball going for a pokemon won't count towards tasks like spinda (5 greats in a row ect) but will count for weather boosts ,catch 10 ect tasks

Thank you very much, this information is very useful. Now i just need to decide if it'll be worth it to buy the pokeball plus. Guess i'll sleep a few nights over it and see.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Tue May 14, 2019 10:54 am

;)
Dama wrote:PSA if any of you are using the beta version of iOS 12 (iPhone):
I would recommend not updating up from release 3 or 4, if you were debating on it. At some point two weeks ago (around the time the Lake Trio were released) Adventure Sync completely stopped working for me. After a lot of trial and error I suspect it's because iPhone's health app got some kind of update that made it incompatible with Go. Sad times when you walk 32km in a week and you don't even get the 5km rewards ;;

On the bright side though I had to hatch a 10km egg the old-fashioned way and finally got a Riolu, so I guess the hassle was kinda worth it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, and I noticed that sometimes, that the Adventure Sync would be unclicked. Quite annoying when I think it is on, until I have to turn the music off when it gets turn back on for some odd reason.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sat May 18, 2019 3:36 am

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Sat May 18, 2019 5:53 am

i am determaned to get shiny bronzor , in my group there is a on going joke that i attract bronzor since i see them alot .we shall see what happens

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sat May 18, 2019 8:25 am

Also a big update today! More Sinnoh Pokemon have been released and there are new lure modules: https://pokemongolive.com/post/sinnohandlureupdate

Most importantly though, we finally have Glaceon and Leafeon in game!

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon May 20, 2019 12:30 pm

wow, torchic community day was a blast !! is it just me or did the spawn rate seem higher for shinies than it usually is on community days? I caught four in about 45 mins compared to three shiny eevees in two - two and a half hours during eevee community day, so either I've gotten much better at this or something has changed within the game itself. I was able to catch a spare shiny torchic today, though, so I'm really excited to save it to get that dream shiny flower eevee of mine ♡ gotta catch lots of shinies for it

I'm also really tempted to participate in a raid to get that shiny lapras on the 25th, but I've never participated in a raid or battle before so it's a little daunting ;v; I need to look up how to do raids tonight so I'm not lost haha. wish me luck!

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups