Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0

Postby rennji » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:16 am

Gifted Alpha Bet
rennji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 am

Does anyone have this pet for trade?
Apparently I don't have, though I could've sworn I did. Maybe I accidentally traded it away...

Also if you look at the first page in the games section you can see a preview of some Halloween activities coming up. They'll open up as soon as the hunt starts. ^^
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Gifted fuzziepaws and yellowlee, and may gift out some more soon :3

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastal » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Gifted Camillion, yellowlee, and Alpha Bet.
i'm coastal and i hope you have
an amazing day! pm if you
want to talk about anything!
coastal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Proud violent zealot » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I just realized how many outcomes I was missing....can anyone swap with me?
Image Image
Proud violent zealot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pockypo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

sending out gifts to yellowlee, ~AnimalAddict~, Cami, SilverBlade950, and Proud violent zealot.
sending birthday gifts to Angel Blue, Nadine, and c00kieguirl

also:

Username: Alpha Bet

Pet:

Explanation of Costume:
He lost a bet with his friend, which led to him having to wear a bumblebee costume for this Halloween. However, with the help of his pet frog, he was able to transform it into a warrior bumblebee costume to make it cooler instead of lame.

Anything else?:
I use him as a trick-or-treater for Lights On, Lights Off, so here's his story:

Abba grimaced at the costume presented before him, his friend grinning wickedly as he held it up.
"You really expect me to wear that?" he asked, undoubtedly unimpressed by what he was seeing.
"Hey, you lost the bet. A deal's a deal." his friend replied.

It was true, he had lost the bet. Who knew one card game was all it took to get him to wear one of the most embarrassing costumes that he'd ever seen in Halloween history?
"Are you sure it has to be this one? Can't it be something else? Anything else?"
But he could tell from the look on his friend's face that just because he didn't want to wear this costume, his friend was going to make him wear it. He sighed exasperatedly.

The night of Halloween. Abba looked at himself in the mirror, a scowl clearly evident across his face. The bumblebee outfit fit perfectly, and the little antennae headband and the see-through wings attached to his back were the perfect touch to this ridiculous nightmare of a costume. He looked outside his bedroom window, where his friends all stood outside the front of his house, waiting for him to come out. He let out an annoyed growl. They just couldn't wait to make fun of him, he knew it.

"Croak."

The canine looked around to see his pet toad, Tammy. The little green amphibian was sitting right by the costume that Abba had wanted to wear; a fantasy warrior armor, complete with a matching scarf for when it got cold outside and a quiver that held fake plastic arrows. That was what he had planned to wear before he lost the bet. He sighed wistfully, wanting so bad to wear his awesome warrior costume instead of this lame bee costume. Maybe he could just tell his friends he was feeling sick and wasn't up for trick-or-treating. But that wouldn't work, because not only would he not get any candy (his friends surely wouldn't share any with him) but he'd also have to live with the shame of chickening out. He couldn't do that. He was better than that.

It was just one night. One night of shame and that was it. Then he'd never have to speak of it again. Right?
Abba looked back out the window. No... no no no! Was that Yovi?
He withdrew his face from the window, his face blushing hard. She looked beautiful in her princess outfit, and all Abba ever did was try to impress her. She couldn't see him in this stupid costume! She'd never be able to take him seriously again!

"Oh Tammy, what do I do?!" He cried in frustration, throwing himself face down on his bed.
"Croak."

Minutes went by, and he could hear banging on his front door, followed by yells from his friends, beckoning him to come out. Maybe he'd just stay at home and never answer the door. Maybe they'd leave him alone and finally go trick-or-treating without him. He didn't care anymore. He just refused to go out in public with the bee costume on. Finally, the banging stopped, and he couldn't hear his friends anymore.

Abba raised his head and lifted himself off of his bed. Once more, he went back to his window, just in time to see his friends walking down the street without him. Well, that was it, then. There would be no trick-or-treating for him this Halloween.

But as the time went by, Abba felt worse about not being out with his friends and facing public ridicule than staying indoors. He could just imagine all of the stories and candies that they'd talk about the next day. And he wouldn't be a part of that conversation. No, he would just be sitting and listening, and maybe even coming up with a feeble excuse for not showing up. He didn't want that. He didn't want that more than he didn't want to be seen in a bumblebee costume.

"Croak."
Abba looked at Tammy again, the toad still sitting next to his fantasy warrior costume. Then it hit him.

"Wait! Guys, wait up!" He yelled as he ran down the sidewalk as fast as he could, trying to catch up to the distant form of his friends. He could see his friends turn around and stop to look at him, and he skidded to a halt right before colliding with one of them. Gasping, he said, "I... I'm... here...!" He looked up, and the looks on his friends' faces made him laugh. "What? What's wrong?" But he knew full well that his costume wasn't what they expected.
"What... what are you supposed to be?" One of his friends asked.
"He's supposed to be a bumblebee..." The friend that had picked out his costume replied.
"I am a bee! I'm a warrior bee! Like it?" Abba said, grinning as his hybrid costume of warrior armor and the bee suit started to process in his friends' minds. He was looking at Yovi in particular.
"It's... it's cute. I like it." She said. Abba gave her a bashful smile.
"Thanks."
"Well alright then, let's go get some candy!"
"Yeah!"

And with pride in his step, Abba walked up to the first house, ready to receive his Halloween candy.

Burden Ghost Plant
pockypo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rennji » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:37 pm

gifted LittleTinyBerry