Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Thread Overhaul pg.389

Postby Dama » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:39 am

After many fights with the thread, I've finally completed an overhaul to the front page. It's not entirely mobile friendly, but its not terrible to look at haha.

Summary:
    • Little update to fanclub info
    • Filtered raid-related news into its own section
    • New raid section includes change predictions and a funky graph thing ... because I suck at BBCode
    • Added another new section for current Pokemon you can encounter from the Field Research box

I may tweak some things in the next couple days but please let me know if you see any issues or you don't like the changes!
I've kept the original code so if people don't like the updates, we can always revert back ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werefly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am

Caught Regirock after completing enough research tasks! I didn't know there were multiple different Pokemon you could catch March thru May. Is this something Niantic plans to do more of or is it only for these three months?
Werefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:18 am

Werefly wrote:Caught Regirock after completing enough research tasks! I didn't know there were multiple different Pokemon you could catch March thru May. Is this something Niantic plans to do more of or is it only for these three months?

They've been doing it since last year I think? I couldn't tell you which Pokemon have been in the box since it was implemented, but I know that between January and March they had the three Legendary Birds instead of the Regi Trio, so it's definitely not temporary ^^

there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werefly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:04 am

Dama wrote:
Werefly wrote:Caught Regirock after completing enough research tasks! I didn't know there were multiple different Pokemon you could catch March thru May. Is this something Niantic plans to do more of or is it only for these three months?

They've been doing it since last year I think? I couldn't tell you which Pokemon have been in the box since it was implemented, but I know that between January and March they had the three Legendary Birds instead of the Regi Trio, so it's definitely not temporary ^^

Oh, awesome! Thanks for the response. ^^ Yeah, I wasn't playing through winter so I missed the update, but I love this new system!
Werefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:24 am

I've not been having great luck with the research rewards. I'm still missing regirock as well as lugia, and knowing my luck, I likely won't get either of them when I finish this week. rip
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 pm

I just found this thread. I got 2 shiny buneary...one is trashy and the other is ok. I sadly never can do raids as I only have my husband to play with, tons of people play here but I have social anxiety.
Art I drew after the event

gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hau-chan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:25 pm

Gemini_girl this art is so cute!
Sadly, I didn't get any shiny Buneary. Well, it's not a big surprise, as I never get shinies outside community days, but I feel... sad. I really wanted it, it's incredibly cute. I wanted to go on a long walk yesterday, while event still lasted, but the weather was (and still is) horrible and I just can't get myself ill now... But, okay, enough, I didn't come here for ranting. Congratulations to those, who caught it! ♥

I got Cranidos from the egg and it has really high IV, I also got enough candies to evolve him, so I did it. Another two Pokemon in my dex~

Dama - for me the thread looks really great. :thumbup:

Also, there was a news that Meltan will be back in the Mystery Box since today to 5th May and that players will be able to open Mystery Box once every three days. The last time there was an event like that, the "one every three days opening" didn't work for me. I wonder if I did something wrong and it didn't activate?

What do you think about "lucky friend" feature? Has anyone gotten it with someone already?
I am no longer available here. If for some reason you want to contact me, you can try on my FR account, though I am not very active there as well.
Hau-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:43 pm

Hau-chan wrote:Gemini_girl this art is so cute!
Sadly, I didn't get any shiny Buneary. Well, it's not a big surprise, as I never get shinies outside community days, but I feel... sad. I really wanted it, it's incredibly cute. I wanted to go on a long walk yesterday, while event still lasted, but the weather was (and still is) horrible and I just can't get myself ill now... But, okay, enough, I didn't come here for ranting. Congratulations to those, who caught it! ♥

I got Cranidos from the egg and it has really high IV, I also got enough candies to evolve him, so I did it. Another two Pokemon in my dex~

Dama - for me the thread looks really great. :thumbup:

Also, there was a news that Meltan will be back in the Mystery Box since today to 5th May and that players will be able to open Mystery Box once every three days. The last time there was an event like that, the "one every three days opening" didn't work for me. I wonder if I did something wrong and it didn't activate?

What do you think about "lucky friend" feature? Has anyone gotten it with someone already?

You have to have a switch for that box right?
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:04 am

You have to have a Switch and either Let's Go: Pikachu or Let's Go: Eevee to get Meltan for Pokemon Go.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:02 pm

Kiwani wrote:You have to have a Switch and either Let's Go: Pikachu or Let's Go: Eevee to get Meltan for Pokemon Go.

No you can get one through research. You need those games to attract more and evolve it.
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me