Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Updated For 2019!

Postby Chaosin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Kiwani wrote:So I'm wondering, which pokemon you wish could have their own community day?

So, I already got my wish ages ago with Eevee Community Day, but if I had to ask for another one, it'd be Chansey! However, I don't think it'll happen with the inclusion of Happiny into the game. Following the pattern of the other baby pokemon, it seems like it may result in a hatch only shiny! ):
Other than that, I'd like to see maybe Ralts or Abra? I think either one of them would be cool!

Dama wrote:
Aaron✦ wrote:
    My predictions:
    May -Torchic
    June -Ralts
    July -Mudkip
    August -Slakoth

Looks like you're right so far Aaron o: Torchic was announced for May's Community Day.

I hope it's okay to throw in my input here? o:
The local community that I'm a part of has noticed that starters are almost always every other Community Day! Examples of this involve the past several starter community days.
(s) marking a starter while (x) marks a nonstarter.
nov. (s) / dec. (x*) / jan. (s) / feb. (x) / mar. (s) / apr. (x)
December was obviously a bit different due to the "rerelease" event, but I think it still kind of shows the pattern? So I wouldn't be surprised if July is Mudkip with Torchic being confirmed for next month!
After that, I'm not sure if they'll jump into the next starters or do something else until a later point though!
I am really excited to see what the in-between months are though because everyone has speculation for it - I'm totally hoping that it's Ralts, I'd love to get my hands on a shiny one!

On a different note, has anyone who's doing raids gotten a shiny Latios? o:
I'm currently 7 out of 14 as far as my catches go, and I have yet to actually get one! I feel like Latios is harder to catch than any other legendary, but maybe I'm just unlucky!

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:39 am

Kiwani wrote:So I'm wondering, which pokemon you wish could have their own community day?

Rhyhorn 100%! It’s definitely unlikely, but that’d be awesome,, Riolu would also be a great one!

Chaosin wrote:On a different note, has anyone who's doing raids gotten a shiny Latios? o:
I'm currently 7 out of 14 as far as my catches go, and I have yet to actually get one! I feel like Latios is harder to catch than any other legendary, but maybe I'm just unlucky!

I was lucky enough to catch two of them yesterday ^-^’ It was a nice change after Latias day, with 18 raids each between my sis, Mom and I, and no shiny. I can get behind it being a bit harder to catch, even with the gold medals in dragon and psychic types, a couple still get away!

In other news, we met this super cool kid yesterday during a raid! We noticed there was a fourth person, but couldn’t find them until I was freaking out about my shiny c’: He was level 20, and we stayed in the area to help him do 4 Latios raids til he caught his first one, and gave him 7 Tyranitars to buff up his team,, made me realize part of the reason I love this game so much, sometimes the other players are awesome!
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:37 am

What shinies do all of you have?
Are they from events or random ones?
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:41 am

I only have two shinies. A Xatu and a Murkrow. The Xatu I caught as a Natu three days after it was announced that Natu was being released as a shiny, and a couple of days after the Eevee community day. I only caught four Natus at my local Walmart, and the last one was shiny. It was the pokemon I wanted a shiny of the most. Four Natus, one shiny. 10+ Eevee, and not a single shiny, and that was during the Eevee community day. The Murkrow was also random. I was walking out side, and I didn't have the screen of my phone where I can see in bright light, so I couldn't see very well that the Murkrow was a different color. The only thing I was thinking was "Is that Murkrow a different color?" Sometimes my phone will freeze as I am trying to catch a pokemon, and I have to restart the app. When I saw that the Murkrow was shiny, I couldn't believe that I caught one without really noticing that I did.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:51 am

Mavryk Company wrote:In other news, we met this super cool kid yesterday during a raid! We noticed there was a fourth person, but couldn’t find them until I was freaking out about my shiny c’: He was level 20, and we stayed in the area to help him do 4 Latios raids til he caught his first one, and gave him 7 Tyranitars to buff up his team,, made me realize part of the reason I love this game so much, sometimes the other players are awesome!

Aw that’s so sweet of you guys to do! <3
I love hearing stories like that and I’m glad he at least got one! We’ve helped people before try to get theirs over here as well, nothing special like giving them pokemon though! This story made my day! <3

Thalassic wrote:What shinies do all of you have?

Oh man, so mine are a mix of community days/events and random ones.
My friends have also been nice enough to trade me some over time as well!
My full list including quantities:

1 bulbasaur, 1 ivysaur, 1 venusaur, 1 charmander, 1 charmeleon, 1 charizard, 4 squirtle, 1 squirtle with glasses, 2 wartortle, 1 wartortle with glasses, 1 blastoise, 1 blastoise with glasses, 1 growlithe, 1 ponyta, 2 shellder, 1 cloyster, 1 gengar, 4 pinsir, 15 eevees, 6 vaporeon, 3 jolteon, 2 flareon, 1 kabuto, 1 articuno, 5 zapdos, 3 moltres, 1 dratini, 17 chikorita, 1 bayleef, 1 meganium, 13 cyndaquil, 1 quilava, 1 typhlosion, 9 totodile, 1 croconaw, 1 feraligatr, 1 cleffa, 1 natu, 1 mareep, 2 espeon, 2 umbreon, 1 pineco, 10 swinub, 1 piloswine, 1 delibird, 1 magby, 1 larvitar, 1 pupitar, 1 tyranitar, 1 lugia, 1 ho-oh, 16 treecko, 1 grovyle, 1 sceptile, 1 poochyena, 4 lotad, 1 lombre, 1 ludicolo, 1 wingull, 1 pelipper, 2 plusle, 2 minun, 1 swablu, 1 altaria, 11 castform, 1 absol, 1 huntail, 19 bagon, 1 shelgon, 1 salamence, 2 beldum, 1 metang, 1 metagross, 1 latias, 1 groudon, 1 mamoswine, 2 meltan, and 1 melmetal

My friend is also going to give me a shiny Latios if I don’t get one by the end, so feel free to add that to the mix too, I guess!

Yeah... I have a problem! ^^;

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:21 am

oh wow thats so many..
I don't think I've gotten any event shinies so far tbh, but the ones I do have are:
shiny Gyarados, shiny Honchkrow, shiny Growlithe, shiny Swablu and shiny Banette, Growlithe is my newest one!
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 am

I have a random shiny Cloyster, Medicham, and Articuno, along with a Venusaur, Metagross, 2 Typhlosions, 4 Totodiles/Feraligatrs, 4 Bagons/Salamence, Ampharos, and Mamoswine from community days. :3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:23 am

Chaosin wrote:Aw that’s so sweet of you guys to do! <3
I love hearing stories like that and I’m glad he at least got one! We’ve helped people before try to get theirs over here as well, nothing special like giving them pokemon though! This story made my day! <3

hh, I'm glad it made your day! and I'm really happy to hear that there's other people who try to help other players out,, ;u;
we saw him again today, gave him some Dragonites and did a couple raids, where he got an 89% shiny latios!

my friend, you're opening the flood gates with that question,, apologies in advance:

events:
3 bulbasaurs, 1 venusaur, 5 charmaders, 1 charizard, 1 sunglasses squirtle, 1 wartortle, 1 sunglass blastoise, 1 pikachu, 2 pinsers, 16 eevees, 1 espeon, 2 umbreons, 1 dratini, 2 dragonites, 4 chikoritas, 1 bayleef, 1 meganium, 6 cyndaquils, 1 quilava, 1 typhlosion, 2 tododiles, 1 feraligatr, 3 mareeps, 1 ampharos, 12 swinubs, 1 mamoswine, 7 larvitars, 1 tyranitar, 13 treekos, 4 lotads, 2 wingull, 1 plusle, 2 minun, 4 roselias, 16 castforms, 4 clamperls, 6 bagons, 1 salamance, 7 beldum, 1 metang, 1 metagross, ponyta

random/raids:
1 gyrados, 1 hariyama, 2 latios, 1 arcanine, 1 kingler, 1 ho-oh, 2 gengar, 1 kabutops, 1 altairia, 1 roselia, 1 spoink, 1 growlithe, 2 kabutos, 1 pikachu, 1 ratatta, 1 makuhita, 1 psyduck, 1 poochyena, 1 sandshrew, 1 murkrow, 1 pichu, 1 caterpie, 1 magikarp, and a houndour ;u;

@thalassic: sweet!! shiny banette is the coolest!
@ schuyler: shiny articuno!! nice!!
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:50 am

I think nearly all of mine are from events or community days rip. 4 Totodiles, 1 Feraligatr, 8 Swinubs, 1 Pilowswine, 1 Mamoswine, 1 Treecko, 1 Grovyle, 1 Sceptile, 1 Huntail, 1 Gorebyss, 1 Salamence and 1 Pineco (as you can see I kinda hoard the shinies from CDs).

The only shiny I’ve found completely at random is my Pontya (now Rapidash). Her IVs are terrible but I love her anyway lol

Edit: in other news I actually got invited to an Ex-Raid on the 27th! I had originally planned to travel back to uni the day before, but ended up deciding to delay it by a day just for this lol. I’ll be doing the raid and travelling back on the same day instead, so hope it’s worth the rush. I’ll let ya’ll know how it goes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 am

I pretty much just started playing the game, so I have zero shinies. :lol:

How do you catch shinies?

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me