Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 - Updated For 2019!

Postby Mavi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:46 am

Thalassic wrote:Who slept through the bagon event, having only ever hatched a single bagon? This guy. : ))

Don't worry, me too since nice gotten the flu
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 am

I managed to snag four shinies from the event, but three of them have terrible IVs (30, 11, and 9 xP). The fourth was actually the highest IV Bagon I found with 82-89%, but it's super low-leveled with only 162 CP as Salamence. All in all, though, I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. :D

Thalassic wrote:Who slept through the bagon event, having only ever hatched a single bagon? This guy. : ))

lol I accidentally slept through the Treecko event last month. I already have a decent Sceptile, so I wasn't too bummed, but I'd been planning to stock up on candy and look for a shiny. xD Oh well.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:15 am

I almost forgot that it was yesterday, since I was out of town watching a movie. I lost about thirty or fourth minutes, but at least I was in a collage town, so there was a crap tons of lure filled pokestops. At least I can mark two more pokemon off of my pokedex.

Also how do you figure out IV in PokemonGo?
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:51 am

Kiwani wrote:Also how do you figure out IV in PokemonGo?

You can make a rough guess of IVs and what stats that particular Pokemon has based on their appraisal: https://pokemongohub.net/pokemon-go-appraisal-chart/

Most people I know just use a third-party app or an online IV calculator though. It's not guaranteed to be 100% accurate, but they do a decent job of getting a good match imo. I personally use an app called PokeGenie, which scans a screenshot of that Pokemon and inputted appraisal to get its rough IVs. I heard CalcyIV is also good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am

Kiwani wrote:

I almost forgot that it was yesterday, since I was out of town watching a movie. I lost about thirty or fourth minutes, but at least I was in a collage town, so there was a crap tons of lure filled pokestops. At least I can mark two more pokemon off of my pokedex.

Also how do you figure out IV in PokemonGo?

I also slept through the final two hours of the event |D But I managed to get 1 shiny bagon from home via an incense, and then pressed on a random plusle and that was shiny too! :

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:12 am

I am going to give Poke Genie a try. Was glad that it wasn't one of those I-Phone only apps, since I use an Android phone.

One of these community days I will catch a shiny! And I will catch another shiny Natu...Man did I regret evolving my shiny Natu. Seeing that some of you guys were talking about catching shinies, I have a friend that got a shiny Ho-Oh through the research breakthrough a couple months ago. I noticed that the plumage was silver, and he told me he only got two or three through the research breamthrough.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:15 am

Ooh I'm so happy to see this thread active! <3

I've been enjoying community days like crazy lately and finished Bagon day with a nice count of 21 shiny bagons!
I also ended the day with 1 shiny shellder in the mix too, as I've caught a shiny shellder every community day for the past three days. I did swap it with my friend though for one of his shiny huntails and ended up with a nice 91% IV shiny huntail! Not too bad if you ask me!
Tomorrow we plan to go out and do non-stop Latios raids as soon as the rollover happens. Shiny Latios here I come!

In terms of IVs, I personally have avoided using the apps like PokeGenie - as a few friends of mine use them and while they like them, they've also tested a variety of apps and have suffered shadow bans for them. So, I avoid them all together! I personally use the IV calculator on pokemon.gameinfo.io as it's really easy to use! It also gives you the suggested ideal movesets for the pokemon, which is really helpful when trying to prioritize TMs for that special pokemon! That's just my opinion though!

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:25 pm

You want to know which pokemon I would love to see have a community day, and know won't happen? Natu. I would save up the coins and money to get a tons of pokeballs (Though I would also need to get more room to keep more pokemon.) to catch those lovely birds. That and I want to get another shiny Natu. Though I love my shiny Xatu, as he's my first shiny in Pokemon Go, but I instantly regretted evolving my Natu.

So I'm wondering, which pokemon you wish could have their own community day?
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:36 am

Kiwani wrote:So I'm wondering, which pokemon you wish could have their own community day?

The Gen 4 starters, which I'm sure they will eventually. But, speaking of CD ...

Aaron✦ wrote:
    My predictions:
    May -Torchic
    June -Ralts
    July -Mudkip
    August -Slakoth

Looks like you're right so far Aaron o: Torchic was announced for May's Community Day.

there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 am

Hau-chan wrote:
Princess Nishea wrote:I found a Bidoof today, but it fled.
Can I get an F in the chat. (TT u TT)

You shouldn't worry about that, really! It happens to everyone. I am sure, next time you will catch it perfectly. <3

I was very lucky today and got a shiny Pichu. It hatched from 7km egg and for over 2 years playing, it's my second shiny from egg. I am super happy now. <3

Aw, thanks, but no worries, I was just kidding.
I know I’ll have another chance to get one. (^ U ^)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me