۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby みりん〇°• » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:19 am

I’m not allowed to have any real video games XD
Image☙豆 豆 龍 ~ ꪻ ꪮ ꪻ ꪮ ᥅ ꪮ ~ ド ド ロ❧
ImageImageImageClick for ♫
みりん〇°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kxLJM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:01 am

Tony Stark wrote:I'm still really into Far cry 5 currently! I just love the gameplay and having fun roaming around and doing outpost plus co-op is cool!. also started playing ESO but it's confusing and I don't have friends to play with. Keen for my death stranding pre-order to come in and Pokemon Sword and shield.

Does anyone have Ark? is it any good?

Ah I need to reinstall FC5, it’s so good, I’ve been playing on New Dawn and I’m honestly in love with it too. I don’t have any friends that play FC though so I’ve never been able to experience the co-op 😭

As for Ark, I’d honestly recommend it, it’s a challenging game, depending on your settings, but it’s also fun, playing with friends makes it better/easier. The amount of times I’ve starved to death on there is ridiculous lmao.

I also figured I’ve give a little introduction?
I play Xbox One, I mostly play Far Cry games, those are my babies, I’ve been trying to get ahold of 3 but I’ve played 4, Primal, 5, and New Dawn. I used to play Destiny 2 but it got repetitive and boring quick, sometimes I hop on Warframe, I just got Hildryn so I really need to play with her. I’ve also been playing Division 2 (also played 1) but got a bit rusty from playing New Dawn so much that I forgot the controls to Division. My spouse recently picked up Remnant and has been trying to get me into it but I’m kinda iffy on it. I’ve also played Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2, Arthur is better than John and you can’t change my mind. I need to reinstall RDR2 though, missing that game lol

Anyways, I have no one to talk to about video games so I figured I’d join up here and post.
kxLJM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:49 pm

r03k18l wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:I'm still really into Far cry 5 currently! I just love the gameplay and having fun roaming around and doing outpost plus co-op is cool!. also started playing ESO but it's confusing and I don't have friends to play with. Keen for my death stranding pre-order to come in and Pokemon Sword and shield.

Does anyone have Ark? is it any good?

Ah I need to reinstall FC5, it’s so good, I’ve been playing on New Dawn and I’m honestly in love with it too. I don’t have any friends that play FC though so I’ve never been able to experience the co-op 😭

As for Ark, I’d honestly recommend it, it’s a challenging game, depending on your settings, but it’s also fun, playing with friends makes it better/easier. The amount of times I’ve starved to death on there is ridiculous lmao.

I also figured I’ve give a little introduction?
I play Xbox One, I mostly play Far Cry games, those are my babies, I’ve been trying to get ahold of 3 but I’ve played 4, Primal, 5, and New Dawn. I used to play Destiny 2 but it got repetitive and boring quick, sometimes I hop on Warframe, I just got Hildryn so I really need to play with her. I’ve also been playing Division 2 (also played 1) but got a bit rusty from playing New Dawn so much that I forgot the controls to Division. My spouse recently picked up Remnant and has been trying to get me into it but I’m kinda iffy on it. I’ve also played Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2, Arthur is better than John and you can’t change my mind. I need to reinstall RDR2 though, missing that game lol

Anyways, I have no one to talk to about video games so I figured I’d join up here and post.

I would co-op would you if you'd ever want to.

but Ark does seem super interesting and may pick it up if it goes on sale boxing day or something XD
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kxLJM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:55 am

@Tony Stark, I’d have to actually get around to updating my xbox, it’s a small update but I have yet to hook it up and do it, and then reinstalling 5 on this one. It’s a newer xbox so I only have a few things installed/I don’t get much time atm to play so half of my games are indefinitely paused. lol
kxLJM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm

+*~.:kaiozoku:.~*+ wrote:I’m not allowed to have any real video games XD

You have a computer, right? Download an emulator and play some older classics. ;)

I've only played Far Cry 3, I didn't really care for the gameplay or story but I loved exploring the island, haha.

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:12 pm

I spent my day off today playing 6-ish straight hours of vid games and it felt...so good. I haven't done that in god knows how long but I've missed video games so much and I'm so glad my passion for them has been returning.

Also, my interest in Death Stranding has been 10000% piqued from these new TGS trailers (and I think there's one more coming). I was always interested b/c Kojima is probably my favorite game dev of all time but the closer we get to release the more excited I get. The latest story trailer had me ALL in my feels cause it gave me crazy Metal Gear vibes. I can't wait to buy it on release and experience whatever nonsense Kojima-san has concocted this time ahhhhh

Also it looks like we are finally getting Last of Us part 2 release date at the end of this month praise bless. I'm at the point where I'd sacrifice 10 years off my life if it meant I could wake up tomorrow and have that game in my hands.

Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:01 pm

has anyone played monster Hunter: world? I was thinking of getting it just cause, and it looks like a game I would enjoy.

I also just got re obsessed with Skyrim like a week ago. I've just been knocking off quests and leveling up.

I'm trying to buy a laptop before the end of this year. I wanted a gaming one but I don't have that much money, so I was thinking just something around five hundred, a Lenovo most likely. I just want it to run Minecraft so I can play with my friends, although I would like to be able to buy a PC one day that can run Skyrim.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Law » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:47 pm

winstalgia wrote:has anyone played monster Hunter: world? I was thinking of getting it just cause, and it looks like a game I would enjoy.

I also just got re obsessed with Skyrim like a week ago. I've just been knocking off quests and leveling up.

I'm trying to buy a laptop before the end of this year. I wanted a gaming one but I don't have that much money, so I was thinking just something around five hundred, a Lenovo most likely. I just want it to run Minecraft so I can play with my friends, although I would like to be able to buy a PC one day that can run Skyrim.

If you like customization (character appearance, mixing armor and weapons sets) definitely give mhw a try! All the weapons are fun to use, and quite satisfying, although some have a higher learning curve than others.

The downside is that the game can be quite grindy/repetitive. If you're looking for more of a story, it's probably not the best game to play.
Law

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:26 pm

Hye guys! I wanted to get an assassins creed game, but I can't decide..

It's a tie between Odyssey and Black flag. Here's the thing. I like the traditional AC games, and I used to play Black Flag but never really got to experience it, and wanted to get it again since we no longer have our Xbox 360. However, I haven't played any of the newer (style wise, etc) AC games, such as Origins or Odyssey.

My Dad said we should get Odyssey, and I said I kinda wanted to play Black Flag, but then the more I watched gameplay of Odyssey vs BF, I really wanted to try out Odyssey.

What are your guys' thoughts on the games?
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhostlyRozez » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:58 am

winstalgia wrote:Hye guys! I wanted to get an assassins creed game, but I can't decide..

It's a tie between Odyssey and Black flag. Here's the thing. I like the traditional AC games, and I used to play Black Flag but never really got to experience it, and wanted to get it again since we no longer have our Xbox 360. However, I haven't played any of the newer (style wise, etc) AC games, such as Origins or Odyssey.

My Dad said we should get Odyssey, and I said I kinda wanted to play Black Flag, but then the more I watched gameplay of Odyssey vs BF, I really wanted to try out Odyssey.

What are your guys' thoughts on the games?

My dad used to play Odyssey and me and him would play together and I had so much fun with it. I think you will enjoy Odyssey.

So I'm currently playing a few games and one of them includes Apex Legends and Call of Duty. (Current platform is ps4)I have been having trouble with keeping the sights trained on an enemy, people leaving my team/squad before the game starts because I'm a girl, or they take my kills and make fun of me for it. Is there any tips you could give me?
GhostlyRozez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me