Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Brainiac5 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:05 am

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
Pst-
Don't forget our Mystery Altean, nya'll.

Isn’t that just Allura with a different outfit?
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:44 am

pennywise owo wrote:The klance gods have awoken] be from my slumber

And I paraphrase from Lauren herself: "the only thing incompatible about them is the ship name" (about Keith and Lance)

i don't intend to start anything I'm just salty about the lack of Keith in the last season asdfghjkl

I think we have to remember that Voltron is meant for kids and adults alike, so I don't think there's going to be a whole lot of romance in it and Lance seems to still be obsessed with Allura...Also...Who's Jenny Shaybon? Whoever she is, I feel really sorry for her because if she's Lance's girlfriend or something doesn't that mean he's been technically trying to cheat on her? Poor, poor, Jenny.

Oooh, that gives me an idea, after I make some Kacchan x Mina comic shorts, I could make a fan design for this Jenny girl? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:40 am

xKacchanx wrote:
pennywise owo wrote:The klance gods have awoken] me from my slumber

And I paraphrase from Lauren herself: "the only thing incompatible about them is the ship name" (about Keith and Lance)

i don't intend to start anything I'm just salty about the lack of Keith in the last season asdfghjkl

I think we have to remember that Voltron is meant for kids and adults alike, so I don't think there's going to be a whole lot of romance in it and Lance seems to still be obsessed with Allura...Also...Who's Jenny Shaybon? Whoever she is, I feel really sorry for her because if she's Lance's girlfriend or something doesn't that mean he's been technically trying to cheat on her? Poor, poor, Jenny.

Oooh, that gives me an idea, after I make some Kacchan x Mina comic shorts, I could make a fan design for this Jenny girl? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Nah, I don't think Jenny was Lance's girlfriend on Earth. He would've mentioned her and, instead of being a flirt, would've been heartbroken. He was apparently interested, like he was with Nyma and Plaxum, but didn't have an emotional attachment like he does with Allura, someone who is actually his friend. Lance is a good guy, not to mention a hopeless romantic... he wouldn't cheat on someone.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c:

Postby icxacruz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:05 am

Are you up to date ||heck yes
Favorite Character ||KEEF
Favorite Paladin || pidge
Favorite Lion ||black
Your Ships ||klance all the way
Other || I didn't know about this until right now owo
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:19 am

@atmosphere.

Welcome!! You seem familiar... maybe I'm just crazy.
    Regardless, it's nice to have another person join this lil' community! <3

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:29 am

sharpshooter wrote:
xKacchanx wrote:
pennywise owo wrote:The klance gods have awoken] me from my slumber

Nah, I don't think Jenny was Lance's girlfriend on Earth. He would've mentioned her and, instead of being a flirt, would've been heartbroken. He was apparently interested, like he was with Nyma and Plaxum, but didn't have an emotional attachment like he does with Allura, someone who is actually his friend. Lance is a good guy, not to mention a hopeless romantic... he wouldn't cheat on someone.

Hmmmmmm...I'm still hoping this girl is seen at least once. I just think it would be interesting. x shrugs x
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 am

@atmosphere welcome! love the username and avatar! love the space aesthetic.
    I relate to all of your answers

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:07 am

@/axel thanks! i live for the space aesthetic honestly c: i would also literally die for keith i love him so much whoops
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:20 am

atmosphere. wrote:@/axel thanks! i live for the space aesthetic honestly c: i would also literally die for keith i love him so much whoops

god who wouldnt?? keith has long been one of my favorites, second probably only to pidge lol. helps that he's red paladin, too, my fave color.

on romance in the show, i Really dont want any actual Hashtag Canon relationships between paladins bc oh my god imagione the discourse. but im also a hypocrite bc lance and allura is. good content. honestly theyre kinda one of my brotps theyre so great together. friends to lovers is overrated, give me lovers to friends now.

unrelated but in my search for a clip of lance listing his family members and hunk saying lance's girlfriends, i found a video that, according to title, seems to be saying lance is dead. hm. tempted to watch.
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ships and lance ha

Postby icxacruz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:52 am

@/lex i have way too many ships that i like on this show tbh. like there's klance, lotura, lance x allura [not sure what the ship name is], ?shilura?, etc.

not my dazzle dazzle, i love lance so much ugh.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me