Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Naxa » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 am

lexthedestroyer wrote:
sharpshooter wrote:
    UM??? SO TIM HENDRICK CONFIRMED THAT LANCE REMEMBERS THE BONDING MOMENT BUT WASN'T EMOTIONALLY READY TO ADMIT IT WHAT

lance is DEFINITELY too proud to admit anyone helped him, and especially not keith of all people pff! hes such a nerd i love him

Poor Keith tho, he was so worried for his frand
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ: ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Azphen » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:23 am

Agh, I know Season 6 doesn't come out for a couple months but I'm so excited! With Lance's arc rolling out, I think the bonding moment is going to be brought up again, but in a different light. The Bedroom Scene seemed to mark when Lance became emotionally ready to accept whatever this relationship he has with Keith (along with whatever feelings he has towards him) - but then Keith left, leaving something unresolved. They had grown so much prior to that, and with Keith coming back in S6 after finding his mother, I feel like there's going to be some sort of climax in the show soon. What it is, I have absolutely no clue. Though, I've got a feeling in my gut that those two will play a major role in it... hm. Ultimately, we'll have to wait and see, but I couldn't help but share my thoughts.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ: ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Naxa » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:46 am

sharpshooter wrote:
    Agh, I know Season 6 doesn't come out for a couple months but I'm so excited! With Lance's arc rolling out, I think the bonding moment is going to be brought up again, but in a different light. The Bedroom Scene seemed to mark when Lance became emotionally ready to accept whatever this relationship he has with Keith (along with whatever feelings he has towards him) - but then Keith left, leaving something unresolved. They had grown so much prior to that, and with Keith coming back in S6 after finding his mother, I feel like there's going to be some sort of climax in the show soon. What it is, I have absolutely no clue. Though, I've got a feeling in my gut that those two will play a major role in it... hm. Ultimately, we'll have to wait and see, but I couldn't help but share my thoughts.

Eeeeh, I'm not much for Klance, if that's what your referring to. I don't think it will ever be canon and to be honest I'd be upset if it did, but its just a show so its not a life or death thing. :lol: But I do agree that Lance and Keith have matured greatly throughout the show, and maybe Lance will be ready to finally accept Keith as his friend or brother? I dunno. :?

Another thing that I hope will be answered in the next season, is the question of why? Why did Lance not like Keith so much? It can't be just because Keith was at the top of the class was it? Perhaps Keith did something to cause Lance to rage war on him? HMMMMMMMM....

i'm so sorry, I've betrayed everyone here. I like My Hero Academia more than VLD now....what do?
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:12 am

xKacchanx wrote:
sharpshooter wrote:

Eeeeh, I'm not much for Klance, if that's what your referring to. I don't think it will ever be canon and to be honest I'd be upset if it did, but its just a show so its not a life or death thing. :lol: But I do agree that Lance and Keith have matured greatly throughout the show, and maybe Lance will be ready to finally accept Keith as his friend or brother? I dunno. :?

Another thing that I hope will be answered in the next season, is the question of why? Why did Lance not like Keith so much? It can't be just because Keith was at the top of the class was it? Perhaps Keith did something to cause Lance to rage war on him? HMMMMMMMM....

i'm so sorry, I've betrayed everyone here. I like My Hero Academia more than VLD now....what do?

im excited for season 6, but not for any klance content personally, the ship just feels forced at this point. i do feel like keith and lance are going to have to have SOME sort of major part in s6, with the development theyve had. im really looking forward to the day where they can finally be friends!
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:37 am

Pst-
Don't forget our Mystery Altean, nya'll.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:08 am

xKacchanx wrote:Eeeeh, I'm not much for Klance, if that's what your referring to. I don't think it will ever be canon and to be honest I'd be upset if it did, but its just a show so its not a life or death thing. :lol: But I do agree that Lance and Keith have matured greatly throughout the show, and maybe Lance will be ready to finally accept Keith as his friend or brother? I dunno. :?

While I do find the idea of Klance cute, I wasn't referring to them in a romantic relationship. I re-read my post and completely understand the misconception; in regards to me talking about Lance's feelings towards Keith, I had meant it in a general way. Sorry about that... I should've been more clear. ^^;
    Lance didn't like Keith and formed this one-sided rivalry with him not only because of his self-worth issues, but also because Keith always "one-upped" him, constantly being one step ahead. The Black Lion choosing Keith while Lance went to Red made that clear, but Lance soon understood that he needed to support Keith and it was no time to be petty. There's been constant miscommunication between them, and honestly? It's really sad. If they were able to properly communicate with each other, they'd be so much closer.
Last edited by Azphen on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:14 am

While I do find the idea of Klance cute, I wasn't referring to them in a romantic relationship. I re-read my post and completely understand the misconception; in regards to me talking about Lance's feelings towards Keith, I had meant it in a general way. Sorry about that... I should've been more clear. ^^;
    Lance didn't like Keith and formed this one-sided rivalry with him not only because of his self-worth issues, but also because Keith always "one-upped" him, constantly being one step ahead. The Black Lion choosing Keith while Lance went to Red made that clear, but Lance soon understood that he needed to support Keith and it was no time to be petty. There's been constant miscommunication between them, and honestly? It's really sad. If they were able to properly communicate with each other, they'd be so much closer.

Wow! I find that really interesting; I always wondered why Lance saw Keith as a rival even though, from what we saw, Keith did nothing wrong; you did an amazing job putting that into words! I myself don't ship Klance (and would be pretty disappointed if it became canon, since it's kinda forced by the fandom at this point), I'm actually more of a Pidgance shipper. Anyways, good job explaining Lance's feelings! This all makes more sense to me! c:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:29 am

tootoothewolf wrote:

Wow! I find that really interesting; I always wondered why Lance saw Keith as a rival even though, from what we saw, Keith did nothing wrong; you did an amazing job putting that into words! I myself don't ship Klance (and would be pretty disappointed if it became canon, since it's kinda forced by the fandom at this point), I'm actually more of a Pidgance shipper. Anyways, good job explaining Lance's feelings! This all makes more sense to me! c:

x screeches x PIDGANCE? OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE! YESSS! :lol:

x cough x mm-hm...excuse me. x cough x I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way about Klance, I don't support it for religious and personal reasons, but mostly because it seems forced. Keith and Lance seem to have nothing in common and even the directors said they don't know where Klance came from. (Of course, that's what I've heard.)

I would still love Voltron even if no ships end up being canon (tbh, I would prefer it that way) and some of you may already know, I'm a Shallura shippper, but S5 completely crushed any hopes of that ever being canon but I don't really care at this point because a show can be good without romance.

THOUGH, one ship I can see happening is Lotura or Allurance (Is that how its spelled?) and based on the old Voltron, I can see Keith x Allura as a possibility as well. Seeing as Allura seemed to pay more attention to Keith rather than Lance. :?

Anyways, that's all just my opinion so please don't take it too seriously.
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:52 pm

lexthedestroyer wrote:im excited for season 6, but not for any klance content personally, the ship just feels forced at this point. i do feel like keith and lance are going to have to have SOME sort of major part in s6, with the development theyve had. im really looking forward to the day where they can finally be friends!

They're already friends. Sure, there's loads banter in the first season, turning into more playful teasing afterwards, but it's been clear that Keith and Lance care about each other a lot. While it may not be like Lance and Hunk's relationship, they're closer than you think...

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:47 pm

pennywise owo wrote:The klance gods have awoken be from my slumber

And I paraphrase from Lauren herself: "the only thing incompatible about them is the ship name" (about Keith and Lance)

i don't intend to start anything I'm just salty about the lack of Keith in the last season asdfghjkl

believe me you are NOT THE ONLY ONE ANGRY ABOUT THE LACK OF KEITH! hes one of my fave paladins, love that man, but? theres so little content for him recently!

all i want is a lance and keith hug, man. is that all i want? dont care if its ship or not. just. let these boys be happy.
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me