Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Rissyy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Rain Pill wrote:
Rain Pill wrote:Greetings.
I'm currently looking for an ooc breeding partner for Pallas
I'll look at anything.
also, I haven't done anything with these 2 since I got them and I feel terrible. I'll be looking for offers on them, I want them to be appreciated more.
Aoi has 1 slot and the over dude has all 3. Once again, I'll look at anything.

Fearnoon>> OOF Auggie is gorgeous! Congrats

SyntheticFox >> Good luck with relationships! You have such wonderful kals.

CSMintcat> Oh holy lord they are gorgeous!!! Big congrats : o
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 pm

─── ♕ greetings ♕ ───

hello!! i've started to put more effort into my coding in such, so i'd love some critique! it's based around togami, the heir of his family's company from danganronpa trigger happy havoc. any advice would be great; i'm excited to improve! i've also been developing my kalons more, so that's wonderful!

─── ♕ trades ♕ ───

i have a couple kalons that i don't really feel connected to/don't have ideas for, so i'm putting them up for offers! edits don't really matter since i'm looking for some that i connect to. i won't accept any trade unless i'm sure that they'll be used, so you can definitely be sure they won't be traded off. i also have an unlimited rare myo that i'm putting up for offers, so please remember that offering kals with no edits or lesser edits doesn't matter to me!

─── ♕ relationships ♕ ───

i'm also looking for a couple relationships for my kalons! i have a zombie gal, a ghost boy, and a rich boy open! i'd love to find them some friendships or romantic interests rather than enemies, but all three are open. finley is taken by his wonderful girlfriend bambi, who is owned by chocolate. i'm going to be picky with romantically related things with polaris, but i would still love for him to have someone!

blaire | mid twenties | demisexual | cross dresser | she finds it hard to let people into her life | also has a couple trust and attachment issues

polaris | unknown age | pansexual | ghost only able to be seen by some | likes messing with people's lives | really bored | cause of death: himself

finley finnegan | always called fin | around fourteen or fifteen | heterosexual | loves his family but also loves his friends | owns a hotel: the finn

─── ♕ replies ♕ ───

@rainpill;;
good luck with pallas!! im sure you’ll have money offers

@fearnoon;;
man, auggie is such a cutie,, congrats!

@syntheticfox;;
good luck finding relationships! ❤️
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:39 pm

replies wrote:@ Takk: best of luck finding relationships for your kals! sadly i don't think i have any kals that match or else i woulda pm'ed you,, also i really need to pm you back about reks and jasper oops i'm sorry friend
    @ _warrior: good luck with your search for a common hair edit! hope someone pm's ya soon
    @ Diamond Sapphire: omg?? those pixels are so cute?? i woulda pm'ed you but i'm sure you have enough requests considering you posted that like four hours ago rip
    @ high noon: good luck finding relationships for your kals that are looking & finding rp's! might pm you later if i find that some of my kals match yours :)
    @ CSMintCat: holy moly,, that is quite possibly the most beautiful kal to ever grace this earth?? i love him,, congrats on getting him, he's so gorgeous *heart eyes*
    @ SyntheticFox: best of luck finding relationships for your kals! would pm you about uzi,, but i don't have any male munckin kals :// only three females lol oops
    @ Fearnoon: omg!! that lil baby is so cute. would pm you about trading but i'm not sure if you'd be interested in galene, especially since you quite like the kiddo you have
    @ Rain Pill: best of luck finding a breeding partner for Pallas, they're gorgeous but i have a long list of ooc breedings to do already,, cruD. also best of luck finding trades for those two kals, hope you can find an offer you like soon my dude !
    @ imp.: that first and last kal for trade?? i love?? best of luck finding trades for all those kals as well as finding relationships for them! pm'ed you already haha

hey all! i recently won a kal today & was here to show him off. his name is mattie & he's a nervous wreck who always feels like he's running out of time. he enjoys writing a lot & wants to one day be a novelist or maybe an astronomer? he isn't sure yet. currently he works two jobs; one as a cashier for his father's antique shop & another as a barista. this is him!
    i'm pretty sure i'm just going to have him & my boy felix date, but if someone maybe wants to suggest a third kal as mates for them that'd be fine, just make sure they're male haha. pm me if you're interested in that !

secondly, still taking trade offers on my girl galene? edits don't really matter to me. i would actually prefer if you suggest a kit but i'm okay with you offering adult kals!

third, pm me if you want free headshots of your kals; it'll be humanized & it's not fcfs, just what i feel like doing as well so i most likely won't do all of them, probably just two or three.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:49 pm

inhales deeply

im just done

someone explain how i won a raffle kal so many people joined i'm so lucky but how??

hgnnnnn dis b the boi i won. he's looking for some friends if you want to give him some! i don't want any relationships currently though ^^

also looking for art of this b, looking to pay in cs though!

---

@ignominyy
oh my goodness! what a pretty kal! i know its superb cliche but i think he would look good as a florist of some such

@imp.
oh dang, what pretty kals! good luck on those relationships and trades my dude!

@Rain Pill
good luck on those trades! pretty kals like those can get snatched up quICK

@fearnoon
oh what a sp00py boy! gangs r bad my d00d. but in all seriousness, hes so pretty congrats!
Last edited by Vulcriptic on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc v4

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm

hello everyone!! i hope you've all been having fun
      in the lunar new year event!! :~D remember 2 be
      kind 2 yrself today, & drink sm water if u haven't
      already ♥♥ !! this will just b a quick post because
      i'm not doing the greatest right now, so i'm really
      sorry for the short replies fgnfjng!!!!! also if this
      post sounds a bit weird it's also bc i've been a bit
      down today ahha!! ;;

replies
      @salmonnfishie AAH U WON RAT MAN NICE(tm) I'M V HAPPY FR U!!! red did a lovely job on the design n they're def a lovely boi :"" ~ D i hope u can find him some pals & congratulations again <33!!!
      @ignominyy yoo i remember when that kal was designed & i heckin love their concept + design!!! rainbows n grays go so nicely together <33 !! congratulations aAAh knowing how u take care of yr kals n develop them i'm glad u own them now, & ooh gosh i love his character?? first of Mattie is one of my fav names & i love the fact he works at his father's antique shop as one job ooh that's so unique n neat.. + i think a barista as another job fits that aesthetic real well!! i bet him & felix would b super cute together as well : 0c ?? felix's so gorgeous by the by ahha!!! ooh gosh also i lvoe.. galene.. tiny halo kid w/ lovely colours.. i hope u get lots n lots o' nice offers!!! also pmed!! ure so kind for doing reqs > :- 3c
      @imp. ooh the coding of yr post is so nice tbh?? it's simple but super eyepleasing n easy to look thru, really rly nice!! <33 the little crowns n dividers are so neat : 0c !! those kals are all vv lovely, i especially love that last one, n the first one is super nostalgic!! i hope you get lots of good offers fr them, & i think it's great u only want kals that u can give a good home to!! : D + good luck tradin that myo as well!! oh man all your kalons are just super nice.. i love.... polaris a lot they r so pretty n cool!! their 3rd eye n halo are so neat!! best of luck finding them all friends n romance!!! they're all gorgeous <33
      @Rain Pill pallas is so nice oh oh my gosh i love their colours!! i hope you can find a breeding offer u like!!! also best of luck w/ trades as well, aoi feels like, Vintage as heck which i think is rly cool i love kals from the 'glow signature' era!! & the second dude has such a neat palette & patterns!!!! hope u get lotsa trades n breeding offers!!!

trading
      kal link
      as much as i hate to say it, i've been losing connection to eleanor a bit lately!! so i'm going to be taking offers on her! since she has rare munchkinism, a rare kal (or i'll considers myos!!) in return would be radical, but it's not mandatory - i care more abt design n how much i connect! don't be shy to pm me, i can't promise i'll reply to all of them sadly as i just.. don't have that kind of energy 2 b blunt, but i'll def consider all of them ♥ !! just pm me yr offer if you're interested <33. thank u!!

edit; found an offer ♥♥

art
      i've been receiving some aMazing art lately bc of the event's fortune cookie idea &?? i'm cry i lov u all yr too sweet.... i also appreciate those who have sent me compliment fortunes oh gosh thank u so mcuh????? @anons, & people i kno, you're all so cool & i love you!!!!! thank you!!!!

Image Image Image
      in order; by iuno. (plant mom ruth & her son rio looking at some colourful flowers on a lovely rainy day!!), melmellymel (ruth & Best Plant Pal val [who is owned by mel!!]! they're the cactus kids n i love them so much just look at them!!), & ♡chocolate♡ (shiloh & helios, hanging out below a beautiful purple sky!! bit of an unlikely pair but i love that choco drew them together, i've been thinking abt their friendship lots lately now : 0c !!)!!!! they're all.. so amazing i'm just.. you're all so kind & such good artists???? :""" - 0 ahha they all did such great jobs n deserve lots of appreciation so!!! ♥♥ ♥♥

Image Image

also!! not exactly lunar new yr event related, but coolwhipp ([me, trying not 2 be pda in the fanclub, but srry she's. The Best & i can't help it lmao!!!] mwah!!!! lov u frever ♥♥♥♥) drew some of our kals together for vday!!!! <3333 it's yasu & xia (xia is whipp's kal!!), the water lion gals wearing some lovely mix-matching scarves / & alan & oliver (oli's also whipp's kalon!!!) as teenagers before the cryptid outbreak n hanging out at a nice little diner!! fhdjgnjgf i love her watercolour drawings so muuhhhch.... & he rr.... smooches an angel & these drawings!!! <33

ANYWAYS YES THANK U fr reading & lookin at sm of this radical art!!! i hope u all are doin well..!! ☆☆
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby witchcrafting » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Vagabond wrote:
REPLIES --

@ Northstar. - Meela and Elsevier are super pretty! Congrats on getting Meela grown!
    @ Alantica - Gl with getting Kalons to draw! I might send one your way when I have time ^^
    @ olivionary - GL with getting commissions! <3
    @ imperials - Juno looks so nice ' A ' GL getting her approved!
    @ Akemi-chan - Hopefully things start working again! </3 Also that art is super cute!!

RELATIONSHIPS --

I'm looking for a mate for Niji!

I've got a little bit about him; He's probably the sweetest and most pure guy you'd ever meet. Though, he's not the strongest; emotionally or physically. He's not the smartest either. He definitely talks a lot, and is quite the extrovert. He gets along with a lot of people, and trusts pretty easily. He's a freelance artist, which he makes pretty good money for what he does. His favourite way to paint is using spray paint. Though, it's probably suggested he has someone in his life to guide him, so he doesn't end up in really bad trouble.

PM me with any mate offers! <3 I'd love to headcanon and such before my breeding cooldown!

Just a small repost <3

@ waterfront - Good luck with trades!!
    @ salmonnfishie - Congrats on the win! I might be able to draw something when I have some free time! <3
    @ ignominyy - Rainbow kals are such a blessing ; ; Congrats!
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:36 pm

@Vagabond;; good luck finding mate offers for your kal, I absolutely love his design, but I don't think I have anyone that would fit with him.
@waterfront;; aaa Eleanor used to be such a dream kalon, and I'm still so in love with her design, but I don't have any character ideas for her, or I would offer. I hope she goes to a really great home, and that you can get another kalon you connect with!
@ignominyy;; I have to type your username like ten times because my laptop really wants to get rid of that extra y lol congrats on the new kalon, I love that rainbow, what a cutie!

I was gonna stream but I'm tired and coming down with the flu.

So I have been really blessed this event, with a lot of amazing fortune's sent to me, making me cry from all the kind words and support. It really means a lot that people appreciate what I do, and I wanted to find a way to thank even the people who's messages were anonymous.

So I've made up this base for everyone in the community to use!
There's a short list of rules, I just ask that you don't remove my signature, or make any profit from coloring this base, since its mean to be a gift! There's layers for all the standard tails, but feel free to edit it to fit your individual kals! You can download the MDP, or if you'd can't and just want the transparent lines, PM me!

click image for the file download
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I don't need a degree to be a clothing hanger -

Postby sillies » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Hey all, hope you're well!
    Stopping by with a quick post!
    (vine I'm referencing)

Firstly, I've got a little request hub open here!
    Instead of constantly posting on the fanclub off
    ering things, it would just be easier to do it all
    in one place! I've got 3 things available right no
    w, so please do check it out if you want!

Secondly, I have a growth I forgot to get approval
    on the last time I posted so I'm looking to get
    this growth approved !

Lastly, I still have this cutie UFT. Auto would be an
    unlim rare myo but I'll look at anything at this point.

Replies:
    @ imp. - aaa you're code is so simple but cute ?? i might offer on a kal or two you've got uft but idk
    @ ignominyy - congrats on your new kal! a dream babe tbh man
    @ salmonfishie - congrats on winning the rat kal!! such a cutie omg
    @ waterfront - take your own advice friend and drink some water if u haven't already - really tho, i hope you're well and start feeling better soon !!
    @ vagabond - gl with relationships!! might pm you if I own anyone that I think fits!
    @ high noon - such a cute base !! I'm definitely using it!!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello all! Its been a rough couple weeks. Hope you guys are doing well.<3

::Firstly::

I made this myo for TheEpicElephant, she needs approval~

::Secondly::

All my kals are open for relationships! I would really like some enemies for some of my grump boys (Mainly Betelgeuse, Asylum, and Tokay) although any relationships for nearly any of them would be awesome.~

I'm also looking to roleplay my kals. I have a discord, skype and an instagram. All my kals can be found in my sig.<3

And separately, those of you who I owe art I promise I haven't forgotten. I'm just really busy right now and stressed in general due to issues with some of my pets at home.

Oh! And on the subject of art! I have been getting some amazing stuff from everyome this event.<3 I'll share later when I'm less of a zombie. If anyone wants to draw any of my kals for the event or otherwise feel free to!

::Thirdly::

My free MYO slots are still open! If anyone would like help in designing their MYOs I am more than willing to help!

Slots:

::Fourtly::

Replies!
@red/high noon--I seriously can't thank you enough for all the amazing work you do. I want to send you some gift art. And that base is adorable! I will hopefully use it soon!! Thanks again for being amazing.<333
@isabelle.--Good luck woth approval and trading! Both are super cute.<3
@Vagabond--Good luck finding a mate for your kal! He is gorgeous but I don't think I have anyone that would go with him.
@waterfront--Thanks for the positivity! Made me smile~ (i was drinking water when I read your post haha)
@salmonnfidhie--ahh dude congrats!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:10 am

just hopping in to say i need someone to do my uncommon myo for me! i have all the info in this doc!

please pm me with any pricing you may have, i don't currently have much but may be willing to save up <3

sorry but i will be picky.

I also need someone to do a shine edit on my boy Fletcher, please pm me if you can do that.

@theexileofkiem i wish you luck in getting approved! what a lovely kal.
@isabelle. ah she's so cute ;-; i hope you're able to find a trading partner!
@high noon you're so kind! i'm sure everyone in the community appreciates this base <3
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me