Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Azphen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:08 am

Naxa wrote:
sharpshooter wrote:
d,va wrote:
    i have no problems with canon x oc, only if it's an unlikely relationship lol.

@ lotor discussion
    (spoilers!)
    i really hope he doesnt betray them. every time he was on screen i literally screamed "get out" followed by a number of curse words,
    but he turned out to be really nice?

also,
    does anyone have any idea what the allura/lotor ship hate is about?
    people seem to hate it, but if allura was uncomfortable she wouldn't have been alone with lotor for the last few episodes of the season. i dont see why its suddenly an issue.

I believe the Lotura hate is due to this:
    1. Lotor is a villain
    2. He's tried to kill the paladins many times
    3. He's manipulating the team (I'll explain in further detail if necessary)

Tbh, I hate Lotura as well for those reasons, and one more.

In the original Voltron, Lotor was always trying to force Allura to love him and kidnap her. I never liked the old Lotor because he was so plain but now I'm getting used to him but I still wouldn't say he's the best. Shallura will always be otp, along with Plance.
Also, in my opinion Allura is too quick to trust strange people, I mean she trusted two thieves over Hunk's judgement which ended in the blue lion almost getting stolen(I know technically that was more Lance's fault) and then she trusted strange alteans from another world over Keith's judgement which again...didn't end well...

But heeeeeeeeeey, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Oh yes, that too! Lotor betraying the team would make it just so much better.
    In response to her being too trusting, I must say, despite Keith ultimately being right in that situation, her immediate trusting of the alternate-reality Alteans was completely justified. And it wasn't only her who didn't trust the rebels, but the rest of the team as well - the only person who had any suspicions in the first place was Hunk, but it's safe to say that they brushed off his worries because he considered Shay his main priority.
    Luckily though, her trust has been a lot more balanced out (if that makes sense), especially after her issues with Keith being Galra were resolved.
    But yes, we'll just have to wait and see for now!

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amajiki » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:42 pm

To be honest, my feelings on Lotor are mixed. On one hand he could have actually changed for the better (yet he did change to good very quickly, which is sorta suspicious), or he could be using Allura for his own benefits. Either way, if he hurts anyone on the team i'll be so salty.
╓══════════════╖
c-will | adult | any pronouns
finally changed layout after ages
╙══════════════╜
credit -- --

amajiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:42 am

Artofmusic wrote:To be honest, my feelings on Lotor are mixed. On one hand he could have actually changed for the better (yet he did change to good very quickly, which is sorta suspicious), or he could be using Allura for his own benefits. Either way, if he hurts anyone on the team i'll be so salty.

Me too.
Nice avatar btw
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:32 am

Artofmusic wrote:To be honest, my feelings on Lotor are mixed. On one hand he could have actually changed for the better (yet he did change to good very quickly, which is sorta suspicious), or he could be using Allura for his own benefits. Either way, if he hurts anyone on the team i'll be so salty.

I read somewhere that Voltron is made by the same people that made ATLA, and if that's true then Lotor could be getting a Zuko-esque redemption.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:34 am

I personally have no idea what Lotor is thinking- on one hand, he seems nice, but on the other hand, he seems... too nice... I find it a little strange how one minute he was fighting them, but the next minute he was... helping them? I'm really not sure, but I really hope he turns out to be an ally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Are you up to date || on season one, yes. I'm on season two
    Favorite Character || keith... or shiro... yeah, keith.
    Favorite Paladin || keith or shiro still.
    Favorite Lion || red? maybe blue?
    Your Ships || keith x lance, shiro x allura, hunk x shay
    Other || boiii yass I didn't know this existed but I'm so glad it does cx
    also, lance is literally like an older space version of sokka from avatar the last air bender
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Welcome, @andyy.! Since you aren't up to date on the series just yet, I'd recommend trying to watch as much as you can before posting on this topic to avoid spoilers. <3
    ~~

Just to help get some conversation going, what's everyone's thoughts on the fact that Pidge has gotten a five-season long arc whilst Hunk has gotten almost no content in the show whatsoever?

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnstile » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:51 am

Are you up to date || no, but im planning to watch the entire series over the weekend ;w; edit; i have watched to season 3 i forgot to mention t h a t-
    Favorite Character || hhhh all the Galra ??? but if i had to choose,,,, Sendak, Thace, or Coran !! i cant pick just one
    Favorite Paladin || Hunk!
    Favorite Lion || yellow
    Your Ships || oh boy
    shendak [sendak x shiro] - thulaz [ulaz x thace] - shklance [shiro x keith x lance] - pallura [allura x pidge] - thoran [thace x coran]
    alforan [coran x alfor] - punk [pidge x hunk]
    save me from this rarepair h e l l
    Other || this is random but?? i headcannon that sendak has neck fluff and when his neck fluff poofs up you cant see his face because of the poof (i felt the need to share this because just imagine him d r o w n i n g in necc fluff) + im a multishipper if you cant tell :'')
Last edited by burnstile on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
burnstile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:32 am

@sharpshooter
    thanks. my friends had already spoiled a lot for me, but I've watched all of it now anyway.
    It kinda bothers me that there's really not much about hunk. and lance. it's not over yet though, so hopefully there's more about them later.
    I was disappointed when the paladins got switched up. it just made everything weird, then keith left and stuff happened so..
    I love keith but he was obviously not meant to be the black lion's paladin + the leader

also, what's up with shiro? like I've heard theories that he's a clone? I don't think that's true, but maybe they messed with his head or something, which would make sense why the black lion didn't want to work for shiro when he first got back.

also now I'm not sure whether I ship shiro with allura or lotor with allura...

@sendak
    welcome! (lol I also just found voltron like two days ago. binge-watched it all and now I feel bad for neglecting my roleplays)
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:04 am

@sendak

Welcome! It's always funny to see people's opinions on the show before actually watching it - I'd love to hear your thoughts after binge-watching the series!
~~

@andyy.

Yeah, but luckily Lance's arc is rolling in... I just hope Hunk gets some attention, though.
    Personally, I really liked the lion switch. It moved along the plot nicely as well as developing characters and their arcs.
    On your thoughts on Shiro being a clone, there's a lot of evidence for it... but the most prominent ones are:
      1. The camera sound that was made by his eyes while dilating in response to the light
      2. The fact that he was described as "Operation Kuron", which literally means "clone" in Japanese,
      3. The Galra who saw him escaping calmly said "Operation Kuron stage three is underway"
      4. Haggar ordered that Operation Kuron: stage four is to be commenced, resulting in "Shiro's" immediate personality change and allowing her to spy on the team through the cameras in his eyes
      5. This one is a bit subjective, but still worth saying. Voltron: Legendary Defender is primarily a kids' show, and the major change in Shiro's style would be unnecessary unless the creators wanted kids to see him differently, just like Kuro or Sven.

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me