Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby opossumbreath » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 pm

╔═══════════════════════╗
xx➳ pg 35
xx➳ high noon | hope it goes well <3
xx➳ kittenjunior | welcome back! best of luck
xxgetting those kit pickers
xx➳ mercury| i lowkey love both names, esp
xx cricket aa

╚═══════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageDESIGN HELPImage

Alright so, I have two unlimited uncommon and under myo slots atm {ty again colours!} and for the life of me I cannot draw on oekaki, so I am looking for someone to make one of the slots for me! I have a very very specific idea including basic color scheme, all the edits, the sorta expression/mood, shine/hair/tail everything basically except the actual way the colors will be laid out on the kal, here is a link to my ideas for it, so hit me up in PMs if you're interested with examples and prices!

xxxxxxxxxxImageINTRODUCTIONSImage
╔═══════════════════════╗
xx➳ solasta| gl trading those slots!
xx➳ vjg321 | both your kal's are total babes
xx I hope they find great relationships
xx➳ néktar | that's really kind of you to put your kit
xxup for adoption! omg the hair, I'm most likely gonna try
xxout, it's too aesthetically pleasing not to
xx➳ pg 34
xx➳ stars| oml what a beautiful kal, I would suggest
xx names but I have a hard enough time deciding any of
xx my own lmao cx
xx➳ mimu| gl breeding, kamala is super adorable
xx➳ rottenmutt| good luck in the comp,
xxyour art is really good! o:
xx➳ NOTES
xx Aye I hope everyone else is having as much fun
xxas I am with the event, I joined the community recently
xxso this is my first event. I was so excited and I still am, it
xxhas been so wonderful and a really awesome experience
xxso far imo and I can't wait to see what is yet to come w/
xxthe prompts and adopts! :'>

╚═══════════════════════╝

Meet my boi Cain, I got him from trivium as a readopt and he is
somehow my newest but most well developed kal :'> You can click
the image above to be taken to his page and learn more about him,
but basically he grew up in a small town with a haunted forest, he
befriended the ghosts in it and became a pariah to the townfolk bc
of that so he runs off to go live in the woods with his dead pals. Okay
lowkey it is a lot more complex than that but the actual details I'm
still working out bc it's going to be a huge writing piece, I wanna do a
good 10k words on his and the setting history

kalons
➳ he/him
➳ icon by hamstermoon
opossumbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:38 pm

art by me - AmeKonahara @ DA
    hello again everybody thor here.
    i just wanted to say hello again and to show a little bit of art of my boi Jakobe
    whom i love so much and can't seem to stop making art of him ^^
    (i also have a bad habit of drawing that cow lick on the top of his hair ><)

i was also thinking about taking commissions for art. though right now, ill only be doing head shots.
    i am not amazing at digital art yet as i am still getting used to the new paint tool, so please no
    complicated designs and little edits just pm me if your interested.
    also willing to put other kal's in those cute lines over there c:

these are not free as i am hoping to get another kalon either via myo or trading with some.
    i do accept DA points, C$, pets, treasure and gems also may trade art.
    also my Jakobe is open for friendships, a crush and roleplays ^^

art by me ^^

replies:

@NaCI - I am definitely interested in art right now, though I'm to broke to purchase any ;-; good luck getting that uc myo!
    @Pandora's Box - Those are two adorable kits, I would help with growths but sadly I am terrible with chicken paint -_-
    @lollypoppy, - that's nice of you to give those edits away ^^ I'm working on trying to get some of my own. Good luck on getting you first kal, it's such a great feeling when you do c:
    @vjg321 - oh my lanta, ijust have to say that Genevieve is gorgeous and that it's awesome you created her design. I'm aweful a things like that.
    @solasta - I'd make an offer but I only have one Kal and I love him WAY to much to give him up, good luck on trading though!
    @mercury. - I know the feeling of lingering in myo limbo. I was the same till I won my boi. Congratulations on your beautiful Kal!
    @kittenjunior - good luck on finishing your form, I hope you get the chance to! Also I just loooobe typos c:
    @b e e , - I hope you can get all the fortune cookies you need to win! It's nice of you to do free art as well c:
    @rodentspawn - oh Cain is a very handsome Kal! Good luck finding someone to help you with your design. Od offer but I am also terrible at chicken paint =-=
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:56 am

Seeking relationships!

Nala has been single forever and I'd really like to find her a special someone! I'd prefer a male someone but I won't turn down a female if the two fit well together. Nala is a beach loving night owl who enjoys the occasional party just as much as movie night. She's quite social and friendly but her mate doesn't have to be, she'd enjoy comforting and taking care of someone who's a little more introverted. Could also use some friends too if you like her but aren't looking for romance ^^

Second girl is Wysteria, a science teacher who enjoys quiet time and studying magic. She's a bit too serious and doesn't laugh often, but she can be sweet and sympathetic with others when she knows they need it. I'd like to find her a few more fellow teachers (co-workers), friends, enemies maybe and a boy/girlfriend? She cares more about common interest than gender, wanting someone who will sit outside in the rain with her and drink tea while reading a book. Wysteria enjoys nature and pets, she wishes she had more land to start a garden...

Aranea is looking for some friends to have adventures with and a possible mate. She's a medieval demon hunter who's upbeat, sarcastic and plays by her own rules. Being a demon hunter, I'm always open for demon based friends or romance but totally open to anything. Given the time of year, I'd love to draw some battle scenes for them! But anyway, she'd love some fellow knights, hunters or trouble makers in general. Aranea kinda likes everyone cx

I haven't heard from anyone yet, but Maya is still looking for a place to call home! She's a circus performer and I'd love to find her a group to travel with and some friends! Friends don't have to be freaks/carnies, I'd enjoy her getting to know some fans or odd kalons in the community; she likes the unusual! A bit sarcastic and snarky, she throws kindness to those she's comfortable with and think deserve a break from her dark humor.

I can HC through CS, Skype or Discord! If we've talked about relationships in the past feel free to bring that up again? I've gotten a pretty busy inbox recently and tend to lose or forget about PMs v_v
All Kalons Here btw if you wanna browse or draw them -cough- shameless advertising -cough- But I could also use some kalons for fortunes! I've been doing some little animated pixels so if you're interested in getting not super great art, let me know! I just ask for hex codes

@thor. Your art is super cute! Digital art is a total pain though, I get it, but hopefully you find some fun kals to draw!
@rodentspawn: I'm good with edits but terrible thinking up designs from scratch or I'd help! Congrats on the win tho, he's a cutie for sure
@b e e, I need to get motivated to do more cookies myself... I've only done 2 so far ^^"
@high noon: I wanted to join but I needed to go to bed, work starts too early
@kittenjunior: I am tempted for sure... I'd love to get Hylo some extra legs someday, but best of luck on your hunt for kit pickers!
@mercury. Nature themed names? Maple? Sage? Finch? There are too many good ones out there and I have no shame; I named my kalon after a whale for starclan sake XD
@vjg321: Donovan is too darn cute! I love the colors on him, and the shine is amazing!
Last edited by Takk on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledare » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:06 am

@Takk - goodluck finding relationships! mysteria is suchh a babe
@thor. - wow,your art is so pretty! if i wasn't broke i'd totally order one.
@rodentspawn -Cain so so gorgeous! wowza. the black goes so well with the red.

hey! i've got a backmane edit and am looking to trade it for a common hair edit, message me if you're interested! <3
doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 am

replies wrote:@_warrior -- good luck trading ! i do happen to have 2 hair edits, but im not in need of backmane edit im afraid, sorry :'0
    @Takk -- good luck with finding relationships ! dude i might pm you later, we'll see aha ^^
    @thor. -- aww i love your art style ^^ jakobe looks awesome !! good luck with commissions <3
    @rodentspawn -- ug h that image is gorgeous wow. but congrats on cain, hes a stunner for sure <3
    @b e e , -- oh man, im glad you found a bunch of offers ! i hope everyone is happy with how they turn out <333
    @high noon -- i hope you had/are having fun at your stream !! and same though ,, im super sleepy but i gotta wo rk

hey yall !! for the sake of kalon fortune cookies, im opening free art y e t again ! im taking unlimited requests, but since i can only do 2 per day im afraid i might not get to every single one of you, unfortunately ^^; they're going to be fullbody + colour + shading + pixel + animation (its most likely going to be a simple bounce or blink animation <3)

ImageImage

those two are examples of what itll look like !! all you have to do is send me a pm with the title Kalon Art (case sensitive or else it won't sort into the correct folder). but thats it for now ! i hope y'all are having tons of fun with the event, cause i sure am haha ^^;
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:03 pm

@rodentspawn;; aaa good luck finding someone to design your MYO for you! I would offer my prices, but I'm so super busy right now, I can't take on much more work lol there's a lot of amazing designers here in the community though, so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone easily!
@thor.;; Jakobe is such an awesome name omg. I love your art style! especially that fullbody piece is really cool, I love the pose you did! good luck getting commissions, and saving up for that MYO slot!
@Takk;; good luck in your relationship search! I don't know that I have any that would fit your pretty ladies unfortunately, but I hope you find the perfect partners for them!
@Diamond Sapphire;; I'm sure you got a TON of requests so far, but I might PM you later, because those pixels are adorable!

Hey guys, real quick post!
    Recently I've kind of been wanting to roleplay, even though I've been hella busy.

So I'm opening up my kals for mate offers!
    I really only prefer roleplaying that leads to romance. We can headcanon a bit before we start, but I'm not lookin for exclusively headcanons. I prefer all RPing off site, generally through Discord.

Here is my kalon stash, and this is my relationship tracker doc to show who's looking for what.
    Feel free to PM me for any more info if you're interested! <3 I might not reply until later in the evening because I'm deep into judging the event prompts right now!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Giving away my kalon, PM me if you would like him.

@kittenjunior / goodluck getting your first kalon!
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:17 pm

/sweats
Hi I don't really have much to say tbh I just wanted to show off my new kiddo that Dog so graciously made for me kdhfskhdf please give the boyo a smooch and also give Dog a smooch thanks.
yA I'M LOV HIM,,
He is an old man and also runs my booth for the Kal even (which you should check out if you haven't already!)
That's all goodbyeeeee.

@high noon:
    Aaaa I'll def have to take a look through your Kals!
    Mine are,,, all so lonely man,,
@Diamond Sapphire:
    Your Kalon pixels are so cute!
    Most of my Kals are sort of a pain to pixel tbh but I'll have to ah,,
    Consider PMing sometime haha.
@_warrior:
    Good luck finding someone to trade with!

Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:21 pm

@CsMintCat (Smooch)
@rennaka Darn! I missed the cutie!
@high noon Gl with getting those relationships! I myself am trying to find one myself lol.
@Diamond Sapphire Pmed! Those designs are amaze holy crap, just look at those bouncing pixels!
@Takk aaa good luck with those relationships! Wysteria is to die for oml, sadly I have no one to offer.

Quick post drop!
(Sorry no comms rn! Im pretty busy with pings :00)

Looking for Relationships for my kals!

Uzi (Male, gay, For mates, only looking at Munchkin kals!) Needs friends, Enemies, and a mate!

Jade (Female, Straight) Needs Friends, Enemies, and a mate!

Aries (Male, Straight) Needs Friends. (Only looking at kits!)

Angel (Female, Straight) Needs friends.

Please label your pm title (Uzi/Jade/Aeries Relationship)

Thanks!

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Code: Select all
@high noon - ahh if any of  kals interest you for a mate then feel free to pm me
@diamond sapphire - aww wonderful art!
@_warrior - ahh sorry i dont have a common hair edit.. good luck though!
@takk - aww they all look adorable!!
@thor. - your art is amazing! good luck on commissions!
@rodentspawn - your coding is wonderful!!

heyo friends!! im just here to introduce zeniths most recent nursery batch.. i got the bottom kit and his name is augestine collins.. but he goes by auggie. while his step brother and sibling are royalty and act it.. he likes to sneak away with his friends and pretend they are a "Gang" they all act tough until they accidentally become rivals to the most powerful gang in the empires.

auggie is up for very tentative offers (im going to be away from my laptop for a little while so if i dont reply to your offer im not interested.. i apologize..) and im looking for an artist who can do a hair edit for me. please pm me as soon as possible!

one last thing.. i need an artist to approve romans growth here

thank you all for reading this and i hope you have a wonderful day/night!!

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me