★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Roxx

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:18 am

Name: Roxx
      Skill: Teacher

In depth skill: Roxs loves to teach younger cats. He can take on two apprentices at once and his apprentices will always be successful at learning something. His apprentices will also always pass their warrior assessments.

If you send Roxx on a patrol he is more likely to find apprentices.

Story: Roxx grew up as a street cat. He didn't have anyone to teach him the ways of living off the streets, as his mother orphaned him at a young age. He never knew what happened to her, just that she disappeared one day and never came back for him. It was rough for him and there was numerous times where he wanted to call it quits and take the easy life of being a kittypet. However, he pushed through and has become skilled in providing for himself. He vowed that he would always be there for a cat in need of learning, because he does not want them to go through what he had gone through in his past.

Forum: Roxx is a simple raffle cat. All you have to do is put that you wish to enter for him and we will draw the names on the 20th. You cannot change his gender or name if you win him.

People entered currently: Pufferheart, Heavenbreeze, Cloudpelt, CatMagics, nightwold950, frightened eyes, scarlet_wolf, eagle,, Ravenwhisper's wish, Dinolil1, FairyCharmed, deimos, 爆殺王, noctem., Savannah-the-caracal, sky--lines, Brightdays, Simonpet, broken*,
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Kitties

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:29 am

Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcements on pgs.335 & 339 ★

Postby nymx » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:41 am

may i join the raffle for roxx?
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:57 pm

May I join the raffle for Roxx?
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Meowling

Postby Lokisaurus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:21 pm

As the days grow shorter and leaves begin to fall, the clans begin to notice some oddities regarding the prey in their territories. Rabbit fur has been found in large clumps near their borders. Birds with mangled wings are seen around. The prey is good enough to eat, but your clan-mates are too scared to take it back to camp. What if the original predator is still out there?

One day, a cat appears. With soft fur and large eyes, this potential clan-mate is as normal as anybody else, until one fateful night.
    Before your very eyes, you see the soft bi-color's fur fall out, their body shifting into some terrible beast, intent on feeding their insatiable hunger! Will you be their first hunt for the night?

POWERS and CURSES
    The cat, if put on any given patrol, will ensure that patrol's protection for that post. This power is usable during the leaf-bare months if the patrol is not hunting. However, this cat cannot be sent out hunting during leaf-bare months, as they will become too aggressive and will destroy prey rather than retrieve it. Due to this cat's heightened senses, they have a chance to bring back an extra piece of prey when put on a hunting patrol during any other season. This cat is cursed to transform into a beast controlled by pure instinct, so they come with two forms. Any kits they bear have a percent chance to either obtain both the curse and their parent's powers, just obtain the powers, just obtain the curse, or be completely normal.

IN ORDER TO WIN...
    You must complete at least two prompts! You may combine art and writing prompts if you wish, and you may also do all of them! For the writing prompts, I am expecting a minimum of 250 words for every one you attempt. These must be clearly labeled in your PM. For art prompts, your art must be fully colored, with the subject and intent presented clearly. You may PM me here or on Discord (Lokisaurus#8215), and your due date is October 31st!
    1. How did this cat become cursed?
    2. How do the cats of their (potential) clan handle their affliction?
    3. Draw this cat fighting off a fearsome predator!
    4. Draw this cat dealing with their affliction in some way.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:46 am

I think it should be fairly clear, but as there's already been someone confused on the discord, I want to reiterate this to be incredibly clear.
    For my halloween cat. You. Do. Not. Have. To. Do. An. Essay.
    Write something that relates to one of those topics and links to this cat.
    No analysis.
    No reading.
    No essays.

I hope this addresses this completely clearly.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:20 am

I'd like to enter the raffle for Roxx!
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:46 pm

I’d like to enter the raffle for Roxx please!
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:43 am

we've noticed that a couple of players are getting a little confused over the prey system, so i'm requoting the section from the main page for a quick reminder. if you're still confused, please reach out to me or other members of staff for clarification.

Fresh-Kill Servings
    Mice; 1 serving
    Vole; 1 serving
    Shrew; 1 serving
    Frog; 1 serving
    Rabbit: 2 servings
    Squirrel; 2 servings
    Ermine (Stoat); 2 servings
    Small Fish; 2 servings
    Minnows; 1 serving
    Big Fish; 3 servings
    Hare; 3 servings
    All Birds; 3 servings
    0-6 cats; 2 servings
    7-13 cats; 3 servings
    14-20 cats; 4 servings
    21-27 cats; 5 servings
    28-34 cats; 6 servings
    35-41 cats; 7 servings
    42-48 cats; 8 servings
    49-55 cats; 9 servings
    56-62 cats; 10 servings
    63-69 cats; 11 servings
    70-76 cats; 12 servings
    etc..
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    wordy
    Prey Every post, your Clan will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven Clan members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more cats, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of cats you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 cats. If you have 1-3 cats on a patrol, you're more likely to catch prey that is 1-2 servings. If you have 4-6 cats on a patrol, you're more likely to catch prey that is 2-3 servings. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, fish, rabbits and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your Clans territory but don't make it a type of prey that Clan cats wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your clan will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your Clan will give you something outside of those six. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a cat in your Clan will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 cat will die until you catch enough prey.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Kitties

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:20 am

Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me