-- { Create a Tribe Fanclub; Artist Search Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -- { Create a Tribe Fanclub

Postby Kazin » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Mark before I forget
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:35 am

*softly kisses this new fanclub*
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crystal Streams + Various Readopts

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:56 pm

THE TRIBE OF CRYSTAL STREAMS READOPT
    GUILDLINES
    1) to adopt you must have made a post on Create A Tribe within the past month or have a starter that's already been replied to as a mod.
    2) Cats must remain the same age they are listed at. Biological genders must remain the same.
    3) Renaming is allowed for all.
    4) you may either adopt two cats or one group.
    5) to adopt group, you must have less than 15 cats in your tribe.

MATES (MUST GO TOGETHER):
    Fire That Turns Into Cinders (Fire) | 35 moons | tom | a shorthaired ginger-and-white mackerel tabby with yellow eyes.
    - mates with Single Cloud In Morning Sky.

Single Cloud In Morning Sky (Cloud) | 33 moons | molly | a shorthaired brown-and-white tabby with yellow eyes.
    - mates with Fire That Turns Into Cinders.
    - taken by nightwolf950 for the Tribe of Thorned Roses.

SMALL FAMILY (MUST GO TOGETHER):
    Frost That Forms Through The Night (Frost) | 49 moons | molly | a longhaired gray mackerel tabby with green eyes.
    - mother of Willow, Light, and Coal.

Willow That Sways In The Wind (Willow) | 6 moons | molly | a shorthaired solid gray-and-white cat with green eyes.
    - daughter of Frost; sister of Light and Coal.

Light That Shines Within (Light) | 6 moons | molly | a shorthaired dilute tortoiseshell cat with hazel eyes.
    - daughter of Frost; sister of Willow and Coal.

Coal That Eternally Burns (Coal) | 6 moons | tom | a longhaired solid black cat with green eyes.
    - son of Frost; brother of Willow and Light.
    adopted by sharpiesandhamilton for The Purity of Lemurs.

HEALER:
    Streamteller | 20 moons | molly | a longhaired solid black cat with green eyes. - taken by spasticjazzhands for the Tribe of Snarling Specters.

ADULTS:
    Root Of Many Legends (Root) | 75 moons | tom | a longhaired solid gray cat with orange eyes. - taken by :*Lady Stardust*: for the Tribe of Ever Falling Snow.
    Rock That Cracks Around The River (Rock) | 66 moons | tom | a longhaired solid black cat with amber eyes. - taken by Talonpawthewarrior for the Tribe of Babbling Creeks.
    Stone That Blocks Path (Stone) | 44 moons | molly | a longhaired black-and-white cat with hazel eyes. - taken by Smallfox for the Tribe of Fallen Stones.
    Silver That Glints In The Night (Silver) | 40 moons | molly | a longhaired gray-and-white cat with hazel eyes. - taken by morrissey for the Tribe of Golden Dawns!
    Shadow Of Branch Over Water (Shadow) | 24 moons | tom | a shorthaired solid black cat with copper eyes. - taken by broken* for the Phyle of Charmolipi
    Flame That Slowly Rises (Flame) | 21 moons | tom | a shorthaired solid black tom with yellow eyes. - taken by Cloudtail_warrior4 for the Tribe of Tumbling Stones.

TO-BE'S:
    Snow That Blankets The Ground (Snow) | 11 moons | molly |a longhaired solid black cat with green eyes. | knows hunting, stalking, fighting, and defense - taken by lyttlekytten for the Tribe of Hidden Shadows.

OTHERS
    GUILDLINES
    1) Read the Tribe of Crystal Streams guidelines!

ADULTS:
    Cloud That Hides The Sun (Cloud/Iceteller) | 56 moons | molly | a shorthaired solid white cat with blue eyes. taken by FairyCharmed for the Tribe of Shrouded Mist.
    Storm That Hides The Moon (Storm) | 45 moons | tom | a longhaired gray mackerel tabby with green eyes. - taken by Smallfox for the Tribe of Fallen Stones.
    Thift Growing Among Thorns (Thrift) | 39 moons | tom | a purebred ruddy somali with green eyes. - taken by 爆殺王 for the Tribe of Fallen Leaves.
    Petals That Blossom In The Morning Sun (Blossom) | 29 moons | molly | a shorthaired tortoiseshell with green eyes. - taken by lyttlekytten for the Tribe of Hidden Shadows.
    Rock That Breaks Ground (Rock) | 29 moons | tom | a shorthaired brown classic tabby with green eyes. - taken by eagle, for Storm's End.
    Mist That Clings To Mountain (Mist) | 25 moons | tom | a shorthaired gray mackerel tabby with green eyes. - taken by Cloudtail_warrior4 for the Tribe of Tumbling Stones.
    Ice That Forms In Blizzard (Ice) | 25 moons | tom | a mediumhaired seal lynx point with blue eyes. - taken by morrissey for the Tribe of Golden Dawns!
    Night That Falls Upon Forests (Night) | 20 moons | tom | a shorthaired solid black cat with green eyes. - taken by eagle, for Storm's End.
    Fang Bared In The Dark (Fang) | 20 moons | molly | a shorthaired solid black cat with yellow eyes. | adopted by inky. for the Tribe of Darkest Waters.
    Unnamed | blank slate | a ginger mackerel tabby longhair with yellow eyes. taken by Kazin for the Tribe of Firefly Meadows.
    Unnamed | blank slate | a shorthaired solid gray cat with copper eyes. taken by Kazin for the Tribe of Firefly Meadows.
    Unnamed | blank slate | a longhaired brown-and-white mackerel tabby with green eyes. - taken by 爆殺王 for the Tribe of Fallen Leaves.

ELDERS:
    Unnamed | blank slate | a mediumhaired gray mackerel tabby cat with hazel eyes. - taken by :*Lady Stardust*: for the Tribe of Ever Falling Snow.

TO-BE'S:
    Snow On Craggy Peaks (Snow) | 9 moons | tom | a shorthaired solid white cat with yellow eyes. | knows stalking and hunting. - taken by broken* for the Phyle of Charmolipi
Last edited by deimido on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:58 pm

can i have fang?
will be renamed (shortened) to Dark Fang (Fang)
Last edited by inky. on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:04 pm

May I take Cloud for Shrouded Mist please? She will be renamed, but not sure to what c;
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:04 pm

Can I have the ginger mack blank slate and the gray solid blank slate please? c: I'll edit in names/gender/ages once I decide!

Ginger: Cicada Song in Breeze (Cicada) | male | 19 moons

Gray: Sting of Indignant Wasp (Wasp) | nonbinary | 20 moons
Last edited by Kazin on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:11 pm

Could I get the mates Fire n Cloud. =]

To Tribe of Thorned Roses. Sorry about that.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:12 pm

May I take the group please? Will be renamed later!
Frost - Fossa that Stalks at Night (Stalking Fossa)
Willow - Comet that Flies through the Stars (Flying Comet)
Light - Hidden Chameleon on the Ground (Hidden Chameleon)
Coal - Gecko with Leaf-Like Tail (Leaf-Tailed Gecko)
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:13 pm

^By group I meant the small family
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obnixious » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Could I get Thrift Growing Among Thorns and the long-haired brown-and-white tabby?
The blank slate is now Morning Dew on Grass (Dew) and female
Thrift is now Red of Morning Dawn (Red) and eventually he will become trans female and will go by Dawn instead uwu
Last edited by obnixious on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me