Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby Thalassic » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:48 am

I think my last major change was around when the magikarp hat happened, which is when I noticed that shoes are optional.
Still wearin that karp.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 am

Raire wrote:Let's see when the rest of the world gets Mewtwo and shiny Pikachu... ugh!

Shiny Pikachu is actually global now. c:
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weird honey » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:54 am

I wish Niantic would add more customization options! How cool would it be to see unique trainers in gyms, instead of variations on the same theme? In a perfect world, I want clothes that don't all look super sporty, more hair options & a color slider (~gasp~)

I also hate all the shoes. My trainer has been barefoot for a year.
⋰ lulu ⋆ infp ⋆ pisces ⋱
someday i'll put effort into making a sig
weird honey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:59 am

. laika . wrote:I also hate all the shoes. My trainer has been barefoot for a year.

! XD
Mine, too!

@polerberr
Read it now, but thanks for telling us. c:
Still don't own that shiny magikarp.. *sigh*
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:01 am

Cataclasm wrote:
Uchuujin wrote:I really do feel bad for the people who live in areas where the game is dead, but the point of legendaries and raids in general is that they are SUPPOSED to be hard to defeat. I see everyone complaining about the fact that you can't do legendary raids alone and that is silly to me. Raids, especially legendary raids, are meant to be incredibly difficult things that you must orchestrate large groups to defeat. And even if you defeat them, sometimes in a group of 20 people, only 1 will actually catch the raid boss.

It is supposed to be a challenging, cooperative system.

We all get that its supposed to be challenging, the problem is the cooperation.
By making them something that's only obtainable as a team effort, you make them entirely unavailable to those who have no "team" to speak of. My countries capital city used to have a "community" (read: a 20 people facebook group) when the game started up, now maybe 5 people of those play? And that's the big city, not any of the smaller ones.

It's not fair because, like someone said before, now there's people out there who have fairly easy gotten 5+ of each legend because of how many players still are active in big cities, while the rest of us don't even get a chance to try for one.

The city I live in has 70k people living in it, hardly in the middle of nowhere. The capital city I visited has 700k people living in it, and not a single raid we saw had enough people to take down a legend, if any at all.

Uchuujin wrote:If you aren't going anywhere new, if you aren't reaching out to people and getting frustrated, then what I think you really want is just The Sims featuring Pokémon.

I don't have the money to travel to america or germany or something, it's ridiculous for an app to expect that of its players. I bike all around my city all the time. I visited the biggest city in my country and nothing. They didn't even give us a single one of the europe events, in fact I'd have to go to poland or germany to find the nearest one, which is far, far outside of my budget.

I'd much prefer if they had released the legendaries in the wild, even if they made them 100 times rarer than ditto. At least then everyone would have more of an equal chance at getting them. Or release them as level-up rewards for effort or something. It's hardly lack of effort that i have no chance of getting one. /:
Hell. they could even adjust the power of the raid boss based on how many players of what levels play each time. Make it challenging of course, but not plain impossible.

That seriously sucks. I'm in a rural part of my state, with about 16k people. There isn't really anything here, and I'm not within a reasonable walking distance to any of the few stops and sparce gyms we do have. In addition, the road I live off of is very busy and people like to go flying down it as well. This makes it difficult. As I don't have a safe place to walk or bike, or a way to drive myself elsewhere, I'm stuck in an area where there isn't anything. Sometimes, when I'm out with my family I might be lucky to hit some stops. I sort of understand your troubles.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirkwood gaps » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 am

. laika . wrote:I wish Niantic would add more customization options! How cool would it be to see unique trainers in gyms, instead of variations on the same theme? In a perfect world, I want clothes that don't all look super sporty, more hair options & a color slider (~gasp~)

Honestly though???? They have more (free) hat options than shirts, and the shoes are so??? Ugly??? Honestly I wish they could just add boots or something,, haha

also about the hair — I AGREE SO MUCH OMG
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 am

. laika . wrote:I wish Niantic would add more customization options! How cool would it be to see unique trainers in gyms, instead of variations on the same theme? In a perfect world, I want clothes that don't all look super sporty, more hair options & a color slider (~gasp~)

I feel this spiritually. xD

Like my aesthetic is Black and various shades of Purple, but here my trainer is, rockin' the red gear because we can't be bothered to be more color inclusive than the primary's. Even funnier is that I'm rockin' red and I'm team Mystic, but ya'know.....Red is my 3rd favourite color.

More hair styles would be hella, too. Pony tails are great and all, but what if I want my trainer to have the side shaved and the rest flopped over the other side, hm?

My trainer is just in the basic shoes; I can't be bothered to even look at the others honestly.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:18 am

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:

I feel this spiritually. xD

Like my aesthetic is Black and various shades of Purple, but here my trainer is, rockin' the red gear because we can't be bothered to be more color inclusive than the primary's. Even funnier is that I'm rockin' red and I'm team Mystic, but ya'know.....Red is my 3rd favourite color.

More hair styles would be hella, too. Pony tails are great and all, but what if I want my trainer to have the side shaved and the rest flopped over the other side, hm?

My trainer is just in the basic shoes; I can't be bothered to even look at the others honestly.

Or just basic long, curly hair? The back in basic styles is really unfortunate. Even for the guys' apparel. I, myself, have buzzed down sides and back with an under cut and then long side bangs. (Very feminine and "butchy". Adds a really nice "Hey, I'm both mature and hella")
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weird honey » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:23 am

Cataclasm wrote:
I'd much prefer if they had released the legendaries in the wild, even if they made them 100 times rarer than ditto. At least then everyone would have more of an equal chance at getting them. Or release them as level-up rewards for effort or something. It's hardly lack of effort that i have no chance of getting one. /:
Hell. they could even adjust the power of the raid boss based on how many players of what levels play each time. Make it challenging of course, but not plain impossible.

I feel so bad for people who miss the events and live far away from the stops & gyms. It's not fair at all. I wish it were more like the RPGs, where Pokemon are everywhere. It would also make more sense for raids to be based on the number of active players in the area, it's not like Niantic doesn't have access to that information. Would be a smart business move for them too, if people wanted to buy more coins (esp. if there's less stops than big cities, don't you think?)
⋰ lulu ⋆ infp ⋆ pisces ⋱
someday i'll put effort into making a sig
weird honey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:39 am

boy I cant wait to never get any legdendaries
also exclusive raids? really? rip every rural player- well the entire five that still put up witht he game.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lthey/themcurrently watching: the bear

hello! im l and i use any pronouns.
-
i mostly just trade on here, but
feel free to check out some of these
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items