Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:48 am

I just wish that my scanner had not decided it was just going to say eff my laptop and not accept the connection between them for some reason. Was my phone not so dumb picture quality wise I could have gathered a couple more points
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:13 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:I just wish that my scanner had not decided it was just going to say eff my laptop and not accept the connection between them for some reason. Was my phone not so dumb picture quality wise I could have gathered a couple more points

Well, that sounds like a whole bunch of hardware problems to me! So sorry that you encountered so much trouble!
But let's try to see it positive - smaller contests aside you have a year from now to find out what the problem with the connection was. And, additionally, time to set a "plan B" with your friends, so maybe next time you can simply use their scanner instead.

Thinking about this, these contests always teach me three things: 1) Developing creative ideas (what to draw, what to write, how to craft something), 2) honing the actual skill of drawing/writing/crafting/whatnot and most important 3) crisis management in case of suddenly broken tablets, lost pencils, burned clay, blue screens and even a cut palm.
At least 1) and 3) I can use daily. Better you find out about such problems when all is fun and game then when you are in dire need to finish something for school/university/your job.
Just my opinion on this. Feel hugged and I'm so sorry you could not show off all your skill. But I'm sure you'll do two times better next year!
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:11 am

QuantumNightmare wrote:Whoa, the results ended up really close! But Yama, I don't think you included Cavy's final piece entry?

Yep, you're absolutely right. I don't know what happened. It looks like I copied the wrong list, to post it here. I'll fix it in a few hours 'cause I'm just on my phone at the moment. But as it was my fault, no prizes will be removed, just added.
Sorry again.

Edit: Fixed! But forget about the score list. I'm just too lazy to fix it, too. Especially as the winner is still the same. But Cavy got her prizes, too.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teeze » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello everyone! I'm back from my trip. (been back for a few days actually but I've been busy).
Wow, that ended up really close. Congrats Quantum, Twitch, and Cavy. Your entries throughout the tournament were great.

Quantum your last entry was absolutely gorgeous.
Cavy you did a great job on your last entry too. I still love the way you color Tir.
And Ruby, your quest entry looks very nice. I love all the colors you used.

Thank you Yama for hosting this tournament. You put a lot of work into it (and also Day X) and I truly appreciate that.
Speaking of Day X, I have decided to name my Black Lion Firvin which is Elven for dark storm.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Yamaneko wrote:
Cavy's Girl wrote:I believe it's 7:24am for Yama (I'm going off of the world clock on my phone Berlin time, not entirely sure that's correct?)
So you have about 16 hours? Something like that I think <3

I feel stalked now... :shock:
But please keep in mind that all deadlines are referring to GMT time ('cause this time is used for dates/releases at C$). I'm GMT+1 at the moment. ;)

Edit: And what I formally wanted to say: Heads up, Cavy. I'm pretty sure you get all that stuff managed and done. *hugs*

Haha nope just a slightly astute guess? I dunno XD I never paid attention to the CS release times but thought it was a New Zealand time zone? -Narakari Bulletin- Learning new things everyday!

Ruby- I love your Quest image!! <3 That hellmark is not easy to replicate and the paint markings look so good, gosh I wish I could do spotty paint markings like that...They look so natural!

End of the tournament! <3 (thank you Yama for such awesome events, really keeps me engaged and challenging my art all the time!!)
I looked at the list a few times and questioned it, but I swear the time I have right now and the crazyness I didn't even notice something might be wrong! Lol
Thank you Quantum for catching that!! <3 I really appreciate it! <3

-Noms Snowie cookies!- Thank you so much! I know I can see a huge improvement in everyone's art! It's really fantastic to see, and I know I'm pushing myself more than ever to crank out things I'm proud of and on a deadline lol!!

Thank you so much Teeze! <3 I freaking love all the different shades and layers I need to get his colors just right, so it's really cool that you noticed it!! Thank you! <3 -Hugs-
(And thank you for reminding me I need to research a name for my Day X guy as well! -oh gosh and update my page...Wow!-

I will hopefully be responding to everyone that has messaged me (or sent a trade) tonight or tomorrow (we will see how late I can keep my eyes open lol! 1:20am!!! Woooo)
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jolnir Cross-Country Quest

Postby Cavy's Girl » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:28 pm

This has been sitting as just a terrible sketch/half worked on/lost for awhile/slightly forgotten for a long time it seems so I'm really happy that after the last big GT entry I actually checked the deadline for the Quest and Tada!!

Yay for backgrounds! This one I can truthfully say I had fun finishing I was randomly doodling (I'm calling them doodles, just roll with it 8-) ) flowers at the base of the jump because it looked really bare and yeah I actually like the way it turned out! :thumbup:

Just always remember Jolnir's motto --> "Red on right, white on left, insanity in the middle."
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Thank you to everyone who commented on my Quest art, I love all the Tournament and Quest arts that have been posted :mrgreen:

So many talented artists here, I'm pleased with the points I was able to win, but huge congrats to all the prize winners :thumbup:

Looking forward to the next Quest, and whatever event is next on the calendar, it's all so much fun :D
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Thank you guys for all your nice gt comments. That really cheers me up. *hugs for all*

And I love all the Quest entries. They are wonderful.
Keep in mind, tomorrow we'll get a new quest topic.

And as Ruby is talking about the schedule here are some plans for the next weeks/month:
- Tomorrow: New quest topic -> possibility for 3 additional slots after two weeks
- Any time in the next few days: Some small comp to gain slots before the new Quest slots are given and Halloween starts -> chance on slot(s) within a competition, nothing planned completely atm
- Halloween: As requested we'll have a team competition again, but with a few changes -> comp for slots and other stuff
- between Halloween and Christmas: ??? no plans yet but I think this will depend on the Halloween event
- Christmas: Although I'm no Christmas fan there will be some kind of advent calendar this year -> some gifts for you

Oh and the archive has been updated with slots, names and such...
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:21 pm

*yay* so many exciting things to look forward to :mrgreen:
I love Halloween!
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:11 am

I think I'm going to stick this timetable just beside my university one. Hard to guess which one I like more? Nooope :P
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me