Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 am

a. hamilton wrote:
    everyone in my area has basically quit, there are NO ONE to do legendary raids around here.

I havent gotten any legendaries, though ive seen them all.

super bummed :(

Honestly I can relate. I try to play as much as I can but there just aren't enough people to do them, not to mention the fact that when I am actually able to go to the bigger cities it's at night where raid battles don't really seem to take place?

There were three zapdos at one place the other day but my friend and I were the only ones to show up for them, so of course we weren't goi to get them. I did end up participating in a decent-sized Lugia raid as well, but the game wouldn't let me actually catch it after it was defeated. I just wish that they had an event where they put a few in the wild so we could actually get a chance at them if we can't easily access a gym.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 am

If I ever plan on enjoying this game again, I'm just going to have to ignore the legendary pokemon as a whole. I just can't get them where I live, and the longer I focus on it, the more depressed it makes me. Unless they choose to release these pokemon by other means, (and this is Niantic, so they won't), than my dex will forever be void of their presence.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:00 am

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
If I ever plan on enjoying this game again, I'm just going to have to ignore the legendary pokemon as a whole. I just can't get them where I live, and the longer I focus on it, the more depressed it makes me. Unless they choose to release these pokemon by other means, (and this is Niantic, so they won't), than my dex will forever be void of their presence.

I'm in the same boat as you. the only way I can get anything (including pokemon, pokestops, gyms) is if I go to somewhere like Disney. where I live doesn't exist in pogo.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lthey/themcurrently watching: the bear

hello! im l and i use any pronouns.
-
i mostly just trade on here, but
feel free to check out some of these
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 am

I love this game, I'm not going to complain (no rudeness to everyone, and if I havw complianed in the past, I was probs not in a good mood.) Niatic has a lot to do, nit just update a game, they have coding, money and other things to work on. I just enjoy rhe game for what it is.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:48 am

Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:I love this game, I'm not going to complain (no rudeness to everyone, and if I havw complianed in the past, I was probs not in a good mood.) Niatic has a lot to do, nit just update a game, they have coding, money and other things to work on. I just enjoy rhe game for what it is.

I don't understand how one can just have blind faith and happiness for a game so far gone.

Saying "They just have a lot to do" is like giving them a free pass to continue to shy away from the real problems. This game is broken, love. There really are no two ways about it at this point. You have a large portion of players who are unable to do anything involving these raids, and a lot of people still missing legendary pokemon because nobody can gather the players necessary to take them out.

Almost more unfortunate than that is the fact the you have city dwellers who have managed to get multiples of some pokemon, so it skews the data on how many of these birds, lugia, and mewtwo are out there, which serves to further bury those of us with no means to get them. These people with 5 and 6 of one bird alone are making it look like everyone is getting them; Niantic will never fully realize how much they've screwed over their other players.

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:58 am

Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:I love this game, I'm not going to complain (no rudeness to everyone, and if I havw complianed in the past, I was probs not in a good mood.) Niatic has a lot to do, nit just update a game, they have coding, money and other things to work on. I just enjoy rhe game for what it is.

I don't understand how one can just have blind faith and happiness for a game so far gone.

Saying "They just have a lot to do" is like giving them a free pass to continue to shy away from the real problems. This game is broken, love. There really are no two ways about it at this point. You have a large portion of players who are unable to do anything involving these raids, and a lot of people still missing legendary pokemon because nobody can gather the players necessary to take them out.

Almost more unfortunate than that is the fact the you have city dwellers who have managed to get multiples of some pokemon, so it skews the data on how many of these birds, lugia, and mewtwo are out there, which serves to further bury those of us with no means to get them. These people with 5 and 6 of one bird alone are making it look like everyone is getting them; Niantic will never fully realize how much they've screwed over their other players.

Its my opinion thanks. Let me have my 'blind faith and happiness' in peace.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:04 am

Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:
Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:-snip-

Its my opinion thanks. Let me have my 'blind faith and happiness' in peace.

I'm not trying to be rude or coming off like I'm attacking you or anything.
I'm just trying to understand how you're so at peace with game after all the arguments presented in the past on this thread and with the general negative feedback the game has gotten in the last couple of months.

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:06 am

Sorry...

My cat just died, and I'm finding it hard not to take it out on others. ;C

I just have hope for it, and I want to keep the positive thoughts. I had to restart the game thanks to my phone being utterly destroy by my daughter,
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:Sorry...

My cat just died, and I'm finding it hard not to take it out on others. ;C

I just have hope for it, and I want to keep the positive thoughts. I had to restart the game thanks to my phone being utterly destroy by my daughter,

Don't worry about anything going on in here. I don't think you have anything to apologise for. It's good to stay positve. Though, having your phone destroyed doesn't mean you have to start the game from the beginning? You just log into your old account from whatever other phone you're using.

A few people here have said that the game is pretty much dead now. Not the exact wording, but to a similar effect.

If you're only active in the PoGo community in where you live, and the community where you live is dead, then yeah, it might seem like the game is dead everywhere else.

All of the major Pokemon Go online communities are booming with life after having been stale for months. Bigger cities with young people are teaming with activity almost just as much as when the game was first released. Thousands of players have been attending events all over the world. And yes, the Chigaco event was a disaster, but there have been loads more events in Europe and Japan that have been a success.

Pokemon Go is very much alive right now. More than it has been since release.

None of this is to say that Niantic is perfect and everything is perfect. The legendary raids have been a huge success globally speaking, but the exclusive Mewtwo raids seem overly complicated and a pretty obvious money grab. There's still a lot not going right with the game, but just because nobody plays it in your city, don't let that make you think it's dead. It really isn't. It's just unfortunate that you don't live in an active area.
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 pm

a. hamilton wrote:
    everyone in my area has basically quit, there are NO ONE to do legendary raids around here.

I havent gotten any legendaries, though ive seen them all.

super bummed :(

I have the same problem here :' ) I think the game was way better with the old gym system.

It's a bit annoying when by "active area" you mean the big american cities and a couple big cities in europe, as it appears that niantic has chosen to ignore all of the baltics :" ) It's honestly starting to seem like they just do it to profit and not to actually provide an enjoyable game for the majority of the world. The raids are bad yeah, but select events? and now some invite thing for mewtwo? They are clearly only targetting select big cities with all of this. None of the rest of us have a chance, and it's so heartbreaking that I've stuck around for so long and really enjoyed the game for a good many months, only to see my whole area crash and burn in the game cause they refuse to even give us a chance. I would never have the money to go across 2 countries to even get a chance for a single legendary. It's ridiculous. I don't want to quit because catching pokemon in "real life" is something I've wanted since I was a child so I'm forced to hope they would somehow.. fix things.. but by now it seems that any hope of that is gone, as I don't live in america or any of europes major countries and cities..
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx