★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcement on pg.335 ★

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:52 pm

May I adopt group two and make their names Morningwhisper and Butterflyleap?

Morningwhisper will become my deputy as she and Horizonstar and Aspstar will hit it off right away. Her personality will make her the choice that they both love. Butterflyleap will become one one of Richterscreech's mates (he's poly). She will learn to rely on him instead of Morningwhisper and she will love him dearly. She'll go on to mother a couple litters from him alongside his other mate, who will become her best friend (when they join the clan). Owl!

(edited and nicer sounding version below)

may i adopt group two for chessclan? they will be renamed to morningwhisper and butterflyleap!

morningwhisper will enter my clan and immediately become a favorite of horizonstar and aspstar. so much so that she becomes their tour. her personality makes her the obvious choice for the two cats to choose her, and she graciously accepts the position. she constantly makes sure the nursery is nice for any queens or kits, and adores loonfrost for taking in genetkit and martenkit. she eventually will step down to start a family with a tom she meets that she falls in love with, and raises a litter or two of kits. she then decides to stay a queen permanently until she retires to the elder's den.

butterflyleap will have a hard time at first, as she becomes nervous to talk to her mother because of her newfound responsibility. she will eventually become friends with richterscreech, and then more. she is best friends with his other mate(s), though it had a rocky start. she will mother several litters, loving the ability to raise new kits to love their clan with all their heart. richterscreech is truly her romeo, and she is his juliet. they are definitely in love, and several cats think he loves her more than his other mates. this occasionally sparks jealousy, but he easily stops it and goes back to being butterflyleap's perfect mate.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:00 pm

may i adopt long shadow, please? owl
      the weeping willows is known to be a mysterious, almost mystical group of felines that seem to confuse others. from this molly’s personality, im sure she would fit right in—with her curiosity, she would love to learn the lore of this mysterious group of cats, and the spirits would show interest in her as well. not to mention, with a dark and shaded pelt like hers, she’d disguise well beneath the willow trees of their territory.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Could I possibly take Cougar's Roar for Whitebark? owl c: His name will not change, if that's okay. I plan on having him act as a competitor to Brambleshade and Lupinedance in the fight to become Whitebark's leader. He'll be an incredibly ambitious and extremely proud cat - definitely the sort of cat that has the presence of a leader - but he isn't without his faults. Although he's certainly capable of becoming leader, he will lose out due to being dishonorable and a terrible schemer. I think he'll certainly make for a good villain (he won't be a grey character - he'll be straight up evil haha) I don't really plan on having him have an obvious role in causing Whitebark some drama, so he'll mainly be manipulating his future kin and apprentices to do his bidding while trying to take back control of a clan he thinks is rightfully his.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:03 pm

@Grey: All I'm going to say about your idea for Cougar's Roar is that he sounds a lot like Oakheart the traitor from Forestclan! If you've read those posts, I'd love to imagine what could have happened had they lived and plotted at the same time...
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby jazz. » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 pm

spasticjazzhands wrote:quick little twistedclan readopt for the cats who are nervous about dropping dead in the twisted forest....
rules:
1. no changing ages or genders
2. only rename if a prefix or suffix is already used in your clan
3. i will provide their summary and personality so you can keep them consistant
4. codeword is Crazed
5. only take one cat per person (or the one group) as there aren't many cats available
6. say where they are going so i can put that in my posts
7. briefly say how the cat will fit into your clan

group:
Valleyrunner | 34 m | ♂ |
⇢ gay
⇢ can have his name be Geronimo instead of Valleyrunner if need be
⇢ used to be mates with Crowtalon of Twistedclan
⇢ laid back
⇢ likes plans

Ravenpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
⇢ looks like Crowtalon
⇢ just became an apprentice

Twilightpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
⇢ looks like Crowtalon
⇢ just became an apprentice

taken by sharpiesandhamilton (chessclan)

cat 1
Rushingflame | 22 m | ♀ |
⇢ gay
⇢ daughter of Sagefeather (deceased)
⇢ quiet/doesn't open up unless extremely comfortable

taken by sylveonsweetie987 (prairieclan)

cat 2
Claystream | 70 m | ♀ |
⇢ hetero
⇢ mate of Toadsplash (deceased)
⇢ kits = Goosekit (deceased) and Mallardwing of Twistedclan
⇢ needs to leave the clan filled with sad memories
⇢ originally from Graveclan
⇢ reasonable

taken by Yukon_ (hurricaneclan)

cat 3
Stonefrost | 48 m | ♂ |
⇢ bi
⇢ mate of Briarwhisper (deceased)
⇢ originally from Cherryclan
⇢ in a depressive state after his mate died of the Craze (rabies)
⇢ wants to prove loyalty when he can
⇢ doesn't have any kits

taken by broken* (mooseclan)

cat 4
Jaywhistle | 54 m | ♂ |
⇢ hetero
⇢ has a soft, calming voice
⇢ abandoned by twolegs when very young
⇢ snuck out of twistedclan without anyone noticing so apparently good at that

cat 5
Windcall | 29 m | ♂ |
⇢ hetero
⇢ has been called loud and obnoxious
⇢ likes being in the center of attention
⇢ originally from Whisperclan

thank you!
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:20 pm

did you know in new zealand we have a species of owl that sounds like it says 'more pork' when it hoots? just #funfacts with solyn c;
      i would love to adopt falling feather and silver snow for northernclan! they would be renamed to featherpaw and snowpaw to fit northernclan's traditionalist naming conventions, and their original names would be brought back as their warrior names (featherfall and snowsilver!) the second parts of their names would be used for their prefixes as that is what they went by in owlclan c:

currently i'm trying to build up characters for northernclan's second generation, so they'd have a pretty big role to play! i intend to have them become friends with the current apprentices, including the recently adopted duckpaw from jaggedclan. featherpaw's helpful and friendly attitude would help her fit in almost immediately, where she becomes friends with duckpaw especially, bonding over being newer arrivals to the clan, and helping duckpaw to come out of her shell. snowpaw on the other hand would have a harder time fitting in as poppywish (the clan medicine cat) isn't interested in taking on an apprentice, so he has to train as a warrior apprentice instead, which he finds difficult and frustrating as he's having to catch up on things he didn't learn. during this time, he will befriend butterflypaw, who understands feeling left-behind in terms of development, and the two bond over feeling slightly less competent than the other apprentices, while helping each other to catch up and practice. this will also be the beginning of their romance, and when they have their first litter, snowpaw (then snowsilver) will become a permanent attendant to the queens as a liaison with the medicine cat den who reports to poppywish if kits or queens get sick & looks after kits if a queen is needed on patrol/there are orphaned kits who need a caregiver!
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OwlClan Readopt!

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:33 am

broken* wrote:May I please adopt darkened bark?
Owl<3
He could definitely be someone that the mooseclan leader would see as a potential deputy for herself. His skills would be highly valued by her.

Perfect! He is all yours - will you be renaming hin or nah?

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:May I adopt group two and make their names Morningwhisper and Butterflyleap?

Morningwhisper will become my deputy as she and Horizonstar and Aspstar will hit it off right away. Her personality will make her the choice that they both love. Butterflyleap will become one one of Richterscreech's mates (he's poly). She will learn to rely on him instead of Morningwhisper and she will love him dearly. She'll go on to mother a couple litters from him alongside his other mate, who will become her best friend (when they join the clan). Owl!

(edited and nicer sounding version below)

may i adopt group two for chessclan? they will be renamed to morningwhisper and butterflyleap!

morningwhisper will enter my clan and immediately become a favorite of horizonstar and aspstar. so much so that she becomes their tour. her personality makes her the obvious choice for the two cats to choose her, and she graciously accepts the position. she constantly makes sure the nursery is nice for any queens or kits, and adores loonfrost for taking in genetkit and martenkit. she eventually will step down to start a family with a tom she meets that she falls in love with, and raises a litter or two of kits. she then decides to stay a queen permanently until she retires to the elder's den.

butterflyleap will have a hard time at first, as she becomes nervous to talk to her mother because of her newfound responsibility. she will eventually become friends with richterscreech, and then more. she is best friends with his other mate(s), though it had a rocky start. she will mother several litters, loving the ability to raise new kits to love their clan with all their heart. richterscreech is truly her romeo, and she is his juliet. they are definitely in love, and several cats think he loves her more than his other mates. this occasionally sparks jealousy, but he easily stops it and goes back to being butterflyleap's perfect mate.

Absolutely! Oh man I am now totally going to stalk follow ChessClan for their interactions within the Clan 👀

w0ah wrote:
      may i adopt long shadow, please? owl
      the weeping willows is known to be a mysterious, almost mystical group of felines that seem to confuse others. from this molly’s personality, im sure she would fit right in—with her curiosity, she would love to learn the lore of this mysterious group of cats, and the spirits would show interest in her as well. not to mention, with a dark and shaded pelt like hers, she’d disguise well beneath the willow trees of their territory.

Roger that, w0ah, Shadow is gonna definitely love the Weeping Willows~

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
    Could I possibly take Cougar's Roar for Whitebark? owl c: His name will not change, if that's okay. I plan on having him act as a competitor to Brambleshade and Lupinedance in the fight to become Whitebark's leader. He'll be an incredibly ambitious and extremely proud cat - definitely the sort of cat that has the presence of a leader - but he isn't without his faults. Although he's certainly capable of becoming leader, he will lose out due to being dishonorable and a terrible schemer. I think he'll certainly make for a good villain (he won't be a grey character - he'll be straight up evil haha) I don't really plan on having him have an obvious role in causing Whitebark some drama, so he'll mainly be manipulating his future kin and apprentices to do his bidding while trying to take back control of a clan he thinks is rightfully his.

Yeah, you can take him, thank you~ it sounds like he'll be quite a handful character in your Clan, haha. And no problem on not changing his name - it will be interesting to see that the OwlClan naming traditions will survive through him, at least. ^^

solyn wrote:
      did you know in new zealand we have a species of owl that sounds like it says 'more pork' when it hoots? just #funfacts with solyn c;
      i would love to adopt falling feather and silver snow for northernclan! they would be renamed to featherpaw and snowpaw to fit northernclan's traditionalist naming conventions, and their original names would be brought back as their warrior names (featherfall and snowsilver!) the second parts of their names would be used for their prefixes as that is what they went by in owlclan c:

currently i'm trying to build up characters for northernclan's second generation, so they'd have a pretty big role to play! i intend to have them become friends with the current apprentices, including the recently adopted duckpaw from jaggedclan. featherpaw's helpful and friendly attitude would help her fit in almost immediately, where she becomes friends with duckpaw especially, bonding over being newer arrivals to the clan, and helping duckpaw to come out of her shell. snowpaw on the other hand would have a harder time fitting in as poppywish (the clan medicine cat) isn't interested in taking on an apprentice, so he has to train as a warrior apprentice instead, which he finds difficult and frustrating as he's having to catch up on things he didn't learn. during this time, he will befriend butterflypaw, who understands feeling left-behind in terms of development, and the two bond over feeling slightly less competent than the other apprentices, while helping each other to catch up and practice. this will also be the beginning of their romance, and when they have their first litter, snowpaw (then snowsilver) will become a permanent attendant to the queens as a liaison with the medicine cat den who reports to poppywish if kits or queens get sick & looks after kits if a queen is needed on patrol/there are orphaned kits who need a caregiver!

D'awwww, absolutely yes!! I am definitely regretting having to adopt these two out, unlike their sister Quiet Rain and mom Misty Lake, but I already can tell, they will be in safe hands with your Clan, Sol. I adore your idea of a nursery attendant! That way he can stay close to the herbs and way of the healer as he initially trained for.

Also, whoa, nice call @ owl fact x3

winter solstice. wrote:
      OwlClan Readopt

I am jumping on the readopts bandwagon and adopting my second Clan, OwlClan, out, as I am looking forward to making a new second Clan soon. I am taking the following five cats for my new Clan: Dark Moon, Faded Song, Minnow Leap, Misty Lake, and Quiet Rain.

Rules wrote:1. All CS and fanclub rules apply.
      2. Codeword is "owl".
      3. As this is a fairly small readopt, one cat or one group per player please~
      4. No age/gender change please. Renames are fine, but please tell me what they will be renamed to~
      5. Their personalities are written out next to them - please don't change them unless stated otherwise.
      6. This is NOT a first come first served readopts - please tell me how these cats will fit into your Clan.

Group One - littermates (Siblings to Quiet Rain, kits of Misty Lake; formerly of RavenClan)
Falling Feather - she-cat - X - 9 moons - softpaw (apprentice)
》 Talkative, bright, works to cheer anyone up. Renamed to Featherpaw
Silver Snow - tom - X - 9 moons - healer's softpaw (medicine cat apprentice)
》 Extremely quiet, but quite efficient in all he does. Can be switched to regular apprentice if needed. Renamed to Snowpaw

Taken by solyn - NorthernClan

Group Two - Mother and Daughter (formerly of RavenClan)
Morning Light - she-cat - X - 77 moons - sharpclaw (warrior) - formerly Lyrasong of RavenClan
》 Extremely motherly, cares deeply for her daughter and everyone else in the Clan. Renamed to Morningwhisper
Butterfly's Flight - she-cat - X - 17 moons - softpaw (apprentice) - formerly Maplepaw of RavenClan - Daughter of Bearstar (Alpinenose)
》 hopeful and positive, but has moments of doubt. She depends on her mother for emotional support most of the time. Can join new Clan as a warrior/equivalent due to age. Renamed to Butterflyleap

Taken by sharpiesandhamilton - ChessClan

Groupless Cats
Darkened Bark - tom X - 35 moons - deputy
》 deeply committed to his Clan. Also very thoughtful and courteous to all. May or may not harbor deep secrets. Can join new Clan as warrior/equivalent. Taken by broken* - MooseClan Renamed to Redoak
Fallen Pinecone - tom - X - 27 moons - sharpclaw
》 mostly a blank slate, I mostly have him in my posts being enthusiastic about something if that helps?
Long Shadow - she-cat - X - 47 moons - sharpclaw
》 Curious about the world of the Clans, as she was a former kittypet. Very interested in the traditions of the Clans, as she liked collecting stories back in her kittypet days. Taken by w0ah - Weeping Willows
Rising Dawn - she-cat - X - 26 moons - sharpclaw
》 nervous and skittish, unsure of her place in the Clan, but with enough encouragement she is actually quite good at what she is asked to do (hunting, patroling, etc.).
Cougar's Roar - tom - X - 39 moons - sharpclaw
》 blank slate Taken by Grey_Hoodie - Whitebark
Hawk's Gaze - tom - 20 moons - sharpclaw
》 ambitious, has a keen sense of sight, excellent hunter. Edited out link due to broken link. Was a longhaired brown tabby, from what I recall.
Branch Leap - tom - X - 54 moons - sharpclaw
》 blank slate
Last edited by winter solstice. on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby Springtalon » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:49 am

Lokisaurus asked that I put Silverscar back up for adoption since they couldn't find a way to make him really click in Strykrclan :) fcfs - codeword treasure
Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:Silverscar - 24 Moons - Male - Nursery Caretaker - Taken from Aridclan
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:26 am

Could I please take Silverscar? He’ll be treasured in Whitebark c:
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avenoir. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 am

may i adopt Branchleap for duskclan? (owl) i wouldn't rename him, since that i like how the name sounds c:
he is a blank slate, but i am currently plotting something interesting in my clan, including new romances, and i really need handsome toms in my clan cx if i adopt him, he'd be a witty, charming cat that would easily fit in the clan, friendly enough to talk to everyone and loving to gossip. viper star would need some time to get to trust him, but he'll find a good ally in him.

Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side

We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side

my darling...
avenoir.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups