|♥| Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas |♥| 2022 |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby Targaryen » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:12 am

Hey all!

Everyone should have received their assignment PMs a few days ago. If you have still not received your assignment PM, please message me or another Elf to let us know.

If there are other issues with your assignment such as discomfort regarding the person you are supposed to gift due to personal issues, you can also contact us to see if we can reassign you to another person.

Thankfully this year most people have already written a letter to Santa or are intending to, but if your assigned giftee has not yet written a letter and you would like them to do so, you can ask us to request a letter from them on your behalf.

Finally, you can expect us to check in with you between the 12th and 13th of December to see how your progress is going on your gift. In the meanwhile, if you want to update us or discuss any concerns you may have then you are free to contact me or your assigned elf!

snowdrake wrote:Omg I completely forgot about this!! I'd love to be added to the list of people who forgot to sign up if that's possible?

Daydream!!! wrote:
snowdrake wrote:Omg I completely forgot about this!! I'd love to be added to the list of people who forgot to sign up if that's possible?

Me too if possible! I completely forgot

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee that late applicants will be accepted, but we will put both of you on a ping list so that if and when we can accommodate late applicants, we can let you know! In the meanwhile, if you can PM me or post here what tier you would like to be in if we can accept you, that would be helpful. But again, we can't promise that you will be accepted or get the tier you request.

Thank you for understanding!
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashezz » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:26 am

Targaryen wrote:
Unfortunately I cannot guarantee that late applicants will be accepted, but we will put both of you on a ping list so that if and when we can accommodate late applicants, we can let you know! In the meanwhile, if you can PM me or post here what tier you would like to be in if we can accept you, that would be helpful. But again, we can't promise that you will be accepted or get the tier you request.

Thank you for understanding!

I understand, thank you very much! I would like to do tier 2 if I get the chance
Image Image
Ashezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:29 am

I had no idea this was going on I missed my chance, is there a way to participate in something similar to this ? </3 thank you
- Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs
- HUGE zilla fan
- Art by @apis_m on discord

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:04 pm

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I had no idea this was going on I missed my chance, is there a way to participate in something similar to this ? </3 thank you

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4809750
Hope this helps!
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Targaryen » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:39 pm

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas!!!

I believe everyone should've received a message from their elf to send out their Secret Santa gift from tonight until 11:59PM on December 25th (CS time!).

In previous years, we have allowed people to send their gift from 12:00AM until 11:59PM only on Christmas Day, but as we wanted to make sure myself and the other elves had enough time to send all of the PMs, as well as allow every member enough time to send their gift over the Christmas holiday, we sent you our update message early.

Don't forget, you don't have to send your gift straight away upon receiving the message! If you'd rather wait until Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day, that's totally fine!

Please remember to update your Elf with a link to the gift you have sent so we can confirm everyone has given and received a gift.

We will be sending a follow-up PM a few days after Christmas to confirm with everyone that they have received both a gift and given one. We will also be sending out a feedback form via googleforms to collect feedback from everyone about the event - ANONYMOUSLY! How everyone feels about the event is important to us and if we can improve it for everyone next year, we will strive to do that based upon the feedback we receive.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, everyone! Thank you for all participating in our event for the 11th year in a row <3
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:45 pm

I just sent my gifts in two sets as it turned Christmas here 40 minutes ago!
They liked their pressies lol
: I wasn't expecting a dreamie, they're just there for maybe one day ! But Oh My Goodness look at all those Nick dogs !! :o Sooo cute !!! Thank you soo much really <3 I love this gift so much !!! And about the friends, I'd take any friends I can get lol, I don't have many on cs because I'm not all that interactive with the community but the people on here are great and I'd love to make friends ! I wish you happy holidays and may the new year be great for you ! You deserve the world ! Thank you so much lovely friend <3 <3
You're truely awesome \(•○•)/

OH MY GOODNESS
I was writing that other message,taking time, trying to put all my heart in it and then you throw this on me when I get done !! Thank you ! Wowza 400 c$ :o :o That's the most I've ever had lol ! Thank youuu so much !! Again, you're truly awesome lol <3

Made my day!
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Targaryen » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:37 am

Hey everyone, Happy New Year!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated this year - I hope you guys had just as much fun participating as the Elves and I did hosting this year.

All of our final PMs have been sent - included in your final PM you will see a link to our feedback form to give your thoughts and feelings about the event so that we can continue to improve the event in the future based on your suggestions.

Thank you so much to everyone who has already filled out the feedback form - we have 91 responses already which is fantastic. If you haven't filled out the feedback form, and you would like to, please do so! If you need a link to the form, please message me and I can forward it to you.

The feedback so far has been really, really helpful. It's important to us to know that everyone is happy with the event, and if they're not happy, how we can help improve the event experience for them. I would like to make a new post fairly soon offering statistics such as how many people were happy with their gift, how many weren't, what common concerns were, and addressing some of these concerns including feedback on propositions for improvements we have made.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me