Chicoon Discussion

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What was your favorite booth from the Chicoons 2023 Fall Event?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:58 am

Robotics class
11%
The Poetry Club
14%
The Newspaper Club
1%
Astronomy 101: Community
6%
Hiking Club
16%
Chem Class Catastrophe!
6%
Ghost Soups
3%
Marine Biology
9%
The Library
14%
Chicoon Figure Drawing
20%

Total votes : 70

Re: Chicoon Discussion

Postby GreyScale » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:14 am

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:
GreyScale wrote:quick questions about the myo ticket purchased from the shop (the one that cost 250c$ just to be extra clear)
it says it allow any common edits but is that the same as unlimited common edits or is there a cap to how many edits?
also does that allow for any nr edits as well?
and then finally if it does allow for nr edits does a companion count under the same myo if added at the same time the myo is used or do they need a separate myo regardless?
sorry i dug around and couldnt find any information on this and just wanna be sure i dont mess anything up. thank you!

It is the same as unlimited common edits, yes!
Nr edits listed with an Asterix ( this symbol: *) cannot be added to a chicoon after its approved/adopted unless items are applied. But can be added before its approved.
The only imitation to NR traits are official companions species, since they are closed species on their own they also require a myo to make. Adding unofficial companions or animal friends to your chicoon is perfectly alright!

Thank you!
╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:45 am

question;; how often do artist applications open? i think it'd be really fun and i would probably apply the next time they do ^^
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:32 am

leonscharizard wrote:question;; how often do artist applications open? i think it'd be really fun and i would probably apply the next time they do ^^

we just had one end at the end of July! but depending on how the species is going i may open a nursery artist competition in late December! but as we are now we have a good number of artists and we hit our milestones super fast!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:48 am

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:
leonscharizard wrote:question;; how often do artist applications open? i think it'd be really fun and i would probably apply the next time they do ^^

we just had one end at the end of July! but depending on how the species is going i may open a nursery artist competition in late December! but as we are now we have a good number of artists and we hit our milestones super fast!

ooh, cool! late december is my birthday, so ill have a good bit of free time so i might apply for that :]
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:52 pm

So if I still have a curious cobble can I use it to buy one of the not fishy items? From the shop? Also I won some items from the event, do they have to be on my event myo chicoon?
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:49 pm

QUESTION:
Looking for some trait help. Im wonder how each one works?

"Other than Feathered Wings (R)" - is this for the 'ear wings'?
"Powers/Abilities (R)" - is this just a silent ability or can this be showed somehow on the chicoon? what are examples?
"Additional Wings (R)" - Im guessing this means wings that can be placed on the back? can they be placed anywhere on chicoon? can they be any sort of wing like bee or dragon?

CO1LD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:03 am

RammuIsWeird wrote:So if I still have a curious cobble can I use it to buy one of the not fishy items? From the shop? Also I won some items from the event, do they have to be on my event myo chicoon?

you can always put in the form for the event shop. the items you get arent required to be put on the event myo, they're items you can put on any chicoon ^U^

CO1LD wrote:QUESTION:
Looking for some trait help. Im wonder how each one works?

"Other than Feathered Wings (R)" - is this for the 'ear wings'?
"Powers/Abilities (R)" - is this just a silent ability or can this be showed somehow on the chicoon? what are examples?
"Additional Wings (R)" - Im guessing this means wings that can be placed on the back? can they be placed anywhere on chicoon? can they be any sort of wing like bee or dragon?

Other than feathered wings can be used for any wings a chicoon has (including the headwings) but it cannot add new wings if your chicoon doesnt have "Bigger wings" or "additional wings"
Powers/Abilities is generally a silent ability yes! some great examples is being able to breathe fire, shapeshifting, or some people use it to be able to control an "animated" trait on a chicoon!
Additional wings can be placed anywhere, they need to be small enough to be recognized as non-flight wings. however without the extra trait "other than feathered wings" the chicoon is limited to only being able to have feathered wings!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:30 pm

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:
Other than feathered wings can be used for any wings a chicoon has (including the headwings) but it cannot add new wings if your chicoon doesnt have "Bigger wings" or "additional wings"
Powers/Abilities is generally a silent ability yes! some great examples is being able to breathe fire, shapeshifting, or some people use it to be able to control an "animated" trait on a chicoon!
Additional wings can be placed anywhere, they need to be small enough to be recognized as non-flight wings. however without the extra trait "other than feathered wings" the chicoon is limited to only being able to have feathered wings!

Ah- thank you for explaining!

COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partlysocial » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:59 am

I remember when I first got onto ChickenSmoothie two years ago, I’ve always had an interest in Chicoons. At some event, I can’t remember what, I made my own Chicoon and even got an MYO. But that’s really old now and it would take forever to retrace my steps. I am still deeply in love with the species and have always wanted my own, I wasn’t the most coordinated on this site when I first got here. So my question is, where would be the best place to get a Chicoon MYO?
Evan - He/She/They - Folk punk is superior.
”I was going through hell and your solution was to leave”
TH

partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:20 pm

partlysocial wrote:I remember when I first got onto ChickenSmoothie two years ago, I’ve always had an interest in Chicoons. At some event, I can’t remember what, I made my own Chicoon and even got an MYO. But that’s really old now and it would take forever to retrace my steps. I am still deeply in love with the species and have always wanted my own, I wasn’t the most coordinated on this site when I first got here. So my question is, where would be the best place to get a Chicoon MYO?

I’m not buzz but probably loxo’s art4myo
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery