She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How was season 4?

good
14%
very good
3%
great
14%
incredible
62%
i want to be negative but there are no options on the poll because the creator refuses to accept anyone can dislike this season
7%

Total votes : 29

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Fanclub!

Postby shadow the hedgehog » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:39 am

this season absolutely destroyed me omg
dee he/it/she adult
creature from another planet
shadow the hedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Fanclub!

Postby Valac » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:17 pm

ೃ Golden wrote:

Same here but this probably was my favorite season so far. So much emotion put into 6 episodes. The She-Ra team outdid themselves.

Straight up crying about the Adora and Catra relationship. I always saw redemption for Catra in the future but now I'm not so sure. Catra almost destroyed the universe..and at the end of episode 6 you could see the hatred in Adora's eyes. Catra is now truly an enemy to Adora.

Also super important; Adora has finally left the past behind her and accepted she is not to blame for Catra's decisions. I'm glad she won't have anymore guilt. She did the best she could for Catra but you can't help those not wanting to be saved.

also if anyone says shadow weaver was redeemed this season I will throw hands. She is the same piece of garbage she always was. She hurt and manipulated Adora and Catra. She continues to try to manipulate Adora in the spare room. Shadow weaver's help was not because she saw the wrong in what the Horde was doing. It was for her own gain. She wanted revenge. That is not redemption if you ask me. Still as bad of a character as she was before.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 pm

I was kinda sad to see that this season only has few episodes but if they’re all as good as the first two, it doesn’t even matter lol (edit: they were). Side note, but this show is the only one that I never press "skip intro" on since it’s SOOOO GOOD haha. I’ve watched episodes 1 to 4 (edit: turns out I have no self control and watched the whole thing), so I’ve made a kind of summary of each with my thoughts. Hope it’s alright! I’d love to hear what you guys have to say too.

Episode 1: Season 2 ended in a cliffhanger, so I’m so happy to see that both Catra and Adora are safe. In the prison cell though, Catra dismissing Scorpia’s friendship broke my heart because Scorpia’s just a sweetheart who’s trying to help. Learning that Adora is a First One was unexpected! It’s terrible that the was ripped from her world by Hordak to be one of his soldiers, it says a lot about his character.

Episode 2: I loved Huntara at first and I was disappointed when she ended up betraying the squad, so I’m thrilled that she got to redeem herself and that we learned more about her. It was interesting to learn more about Hordak’s backstory too, and that all he’s done in Etheria was to try and get his master’s approval. A parallel to Catra maybe? Anyway. I loved the scene where Entrapta helped Hordak since we don’t get to see how she feels very often. Their friendship is actually adorable, but it’s bittersweet in a way since we know that they’re supposed to be the villains. For a kids’ show, it’s pretty complex.

Episode 3: Oof, as much as I love Catra, I hate to see her like this. She seems to be starting to lose it just a little and going down a dark path. It’s like she can’t let herself be happy but anyway. I really loved Scorpia in this one, as well as the little Catra/Scorpia friendship (relationship?) snippets. Also?? Can we talk about Catra in that jacket???? Moving on though, that message from Mara added to what we know of Hordak’s former planet and it’s terrible. That ending really didn’t look good for Adora and the princesses.

Episode 4: We finally get to see the princesses again! It was hard seeing Glimmer go against her mom, but I can understand why she did it. I just hope it doesn’t have some bad consequences because now it seems that Shadow Weaver has access to the Moonstone. Also, that Shadow Weaver and Catra interaction broke my heart. SW was so cruel to Catra, and it was so sad to see Catra cry because SW chose to come back to save Adora while she’d left Catra behind to suffer alone. This episode had a lot of betrayals. Catra is really losing it and I never thought she’d go as far as sacrificing everything. As in literally tearing the world apart just to make sure that Adora doesn’t get what she wants. WHAT A CLIFFHANGER. Oh goodness. It’s 2am and I really gotta know what happens next so guess who aint getting any sleep

Episode 5: THEY FORGOT EVERYTHING OMG NOOO. The Catradora in this timeline is too cute though, I wish it were real. And... Shadow Weaver was so nice to Catra in this world. It’s super conflicting since we know what happens in the real timeline, but you can’t help but get a little hopeful about all of them. Like... Adora still saved Catra knowing what happened. And Catra still threw it all away.

Episode 6: WHAT AN ENDING YO. I’ve got nothing to say for this one except watch it! 10/10 would cry again

LizardsAreLovely wrote:
ೃ Golden wrote:

Same here but this probably was my favorite season so far. So much emotion put into 6 episodes. The She-Ra team outdid themselves.

Straight up crying about the Adora and Catra relationship. I always saw redemption for Catra in the future but now I'm not so sure. Catra almost destroyed the universe..and at the end of episode 6 you could see the hatred in Adora's eyes. Catra is now truly an enemy to Adora.

Also super important; Adora has finally left the past behind her and accepted she is not to blame for Catra's decisions. I'm glad she won't have anymore guilt. She did the best she could for Catra but you can't help those not wanting to be saved.

also if anyone says shadow weaver was redeemed this season I will throw hands. She is the same piece of garbage she always was. She hurt and manipulated Adora and Catra. She continues to try to manipulate Adora in the spare room. Shadow weaver's help was not because she saw the wrong in what the Horde was doing. It was for her own gain. She wanted revenge. That is not redemption if you ask me. Still as bad of a character as she was before.

I 100% agree with what you wrote. Before going into this season I really REALLY wanted to see a redemption arc for Catra just because to me, she and Adora could still settle their differences at that point and make it work. Now though... Catra’s spent this whole season making it clear that she’ll never go with Adora (I think she directly said so in episode 5), and now Adora seems to understand that Catra’s decisions are her own and that she can’t be saved if she doesn’t want to save herself in the first place.

And I agree, Shadow Weaver is trash and now I’m worried that she’s gonna try and hurt Glimmer through the Moonstone. I don’t trust her, she still only cares about her interests.
she/her • queer • adult user • grad student
    hi there! ♥ I love tattoos, anime &
    manga, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail,
    Guardian Tales, reading, cooking and baking
Reirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamingember » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 am

Username; flamingember
Favorite Princess?; Mermista, Entrapta, or Scorpia (can't choose)
Favorite character?; Double Trouble, Mermista, or Scorpia
Up to date?; Yup!!
Last edited by flamingember on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image

I love animals,
video games, smiley faces,
and Warrior Cats!

ImageImage Image Image
flamingember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:07 am

hey!! just thought I'd post here to kinda revive this thread. I found these gorgeous She-Ra tarot cards online and I thought they were really cool! The artist is Foryoyo on Reddit, I couldn't find anything else on them though ): they're @feyreene on Twitter!

flamingember wrote:-snip-

Season 3 is sooooo gooood!! I can't wait until season 4. Sigh, ever since the day I finished (August 3rd) I still can't stop thinking about it. Too good! My favorite series on Netflix! :D

Just wondering what is everyone's least favorite characters?

Welcome! It's one of my favourite shows on Netflix too haha. As for my least favourite character, it's gotta be Shadow Weaver. She's done so much damage to Catra and Adora while growing up (especially Catra though), and now she thinks that she's somehow redeemed herself in S3. I don't trust her though. She hasn't changed one bit imo, she's still a manipulator so I'm afraid of what she could do to Glimmer now that she's got access to the Moonstone.
she/her • queer • adult user • grad student
    hi there! ♥ I love tattoos, anime &
    manga, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail,
    Guardian Tales, reading, cooking and baking
Reirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:58 am

Username; vernorexia
Favorite Princess?; SCORPIA I wanna marry her she's so wholesome and good
Favorite character?; Catra, I relate to her a lot after also being abandoned by besties
Up to date?; Up to S4 Ep3

Also why isn't favorite episode a question? Because White Out is my answer
Last edited by serendipity- on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nydoorin ♥ » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm

eyy she ra fans how we feeling 5 hours out from season 4

personally freaking out over double trouble-

oo!! o!! im ace
they/he ϟ queer

⚘ϟ⚘
im an artist!
big fan of critical role
sleepy, mostly

⚘ϟ⚘
/nye-doo-rin/

carrd ϟ spotify ϟ tumblr

nydoorin ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:32 pm

I'm glad Catra finally got a talking to. I owe double trouble my life for that. Truth hurts but I finally think she'll be on the path towards redemption next season.

also no she-ra anymore?? slight panic?? Is.. is she gonna come back but not as ya know?? a piece of a super weapon?

the show is called she-ra so what happens when there is no she-ra and only Adora?? i swear if we are nearing the end of the series already ima cry.

Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby powpowx » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:39 pm

AHHHHH This club exists!?! Yay!! I have been blessed <3
Username; SerpentStrike edit: changed user to Titaness
Favorite Princess?; That is SUCH a hard question. I adore Entrapta, but I've really been loving Scorpia lately!
Favorite character?; This is an even harder question!! Either Double Trouble, Entrapta, Scorpia, or Catra. I can't choose!!
Up to date?; YEPPP
Last edited by powpowx on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
♬ | adult | they/them | genderfluid |
| queer | FR | ♬

powpowx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:51 pm

New member!! yes drag all the fans in!!

+ New poll of your opinions on season 4 c:, rule edit. Text only has to be transparent for 3 days after the release.

Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me