Umbrella Academy Fanclub | Open!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Umbrella Academy Fanclub | Open!

Postby scaramouche » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:14 pm

#klausgang
what are your opinions on vanya?
leave spoilers in transparent
hey!! i'm sunny

-☀ pisces, ☾ cancer, ★ sagittarius

i love umbrella academy, lil peep, tana mongeau, and tyler the creator ♡

©
scaramouche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headsick » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:20 pm

sunset dip wrote:#klausgang
what are your opinions on vanya?
leave spoilers in transparent

I'm pretty neutral on Vayna. She had every right to be angry towards the end. her constant mordbidness made me feel a little eh, but its not like I really hate her or anything. I like her more than luther.
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:29 pm

xxxI wanna be a member!xxx

Username; root
How much have you watched?; all of it
Favorite Character(s); vanya and like everyone else, klaus
Least Favorite Character(s); luther
Other; i am already desperate for season 2 honestly
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:30 pm

@sunset dip I liked Vanya and could relate to her a bit. After Luther locked her up and wouldn't let her out, much to his siblings disappointment, it was only a matter of time before she went super saiyan. I mean all she wanted to do was apologize and what did Luther do? But yeah overall I liked her.

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headsick » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Chipackerz wrote:@sunset dip I liked Vanya and could relate to her a bit. After Luther locked her up and wouldn't let her out, much to his siblings disappointment, it was only a matter of time before she went super saiyan. I mean all she wanted to do was apologize and what did Luther do? But yeah overall I liked her.

ugh friggin luther. like he always tries to take initiative but his plans always suck... it would've gone wayyy differently if luther didn't lock her in there. I imagine that place was traumatizing considering she was always stuck there as a small child.
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookidae » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:33 pm

☂ I wanna be a member! ☂

Username; Kagami Kat
How much have you watched?; All of season one + Read Book One and Two
Favorite Character(s); Klaus & Five
Least Favorite Character(s); Cha-Cha, Hazel, Luther
Other; Not much
╔══════════════════════════╗

Rookidae
Adult, Any Pronouns

Trad/Digital Artist
Manga, Manhwa, Novels

Currently Reading
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

Donate

╚══════════════════════════╝

rookidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:56 pm

headsick wrote:
Chipackerz wrote:@sunset dip I liked Vanya and could relate to her a bit. After Luther locked her up and wouldn't let her out, much to his siblings disappointment, it was only a matter of time before she went super saiyan. I mean all she wanted to do was apologize and what did Luther do? But yeah overall I liked her.

ugh friggin luther. like he always tries to take initiative but his plans always suck... it would've gone wayyy differently if luther didn't lock her in there. I imagine that place was traumatizing considering she was always stuck there as a small child.

and @sunset dip --- I have mixed feelings for Vanya. Yeah, she had a pretty traumatizing history and I would understand her for wanting to kill literally everyone but she's not my favorite. I don't blame her for anything that's happened though. And yes, I didn't like Luther toward the end of the season but he's still not my least favorite.

Actually, I should probably update my least favorites and favorites, talking about them more has made some of my opinions shift.

Luther let his emotions get in the way of him making a reasonable choice; the choice to let Vanya apologize. Honestly, I hated it when Vanya hugged him to apologize for what she did to Allison and he just knocked her out. That was terrible; she was obviously overwhelmed and terrified herself.

I'm updating my least favorite to Luther now, Allison just went up one lol I don't even know why I didn't like her...?
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:03 pm

@aris. Honestly when he did that I kinda thought he was trying to hurt her. But then he just knocked her out, which is still really bad but not as bad as what I thought he was doing.

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:36 am

going back to Ben for a second ;

I Just watched a video on YouTube about Ben and what could have possibly happened to him.

In the video they mention how Klaus sees wounds and injuries in dead people, obviously seeing how they died. I know I already said this but then in some episode you can see notes on Reginald's desk, and it says number 6 is angry. SIx was ben.
The video went on to explain that Luther had something to do with it, because Allison tells him it wasn't his fault in the first episode.
I'm the first episode you also learn that ben is reluctant to use his powers and Luther makes him do it during the bank robbery mission.

And since you can't see any sounds or injuries on ben when Klaus is with him, the video explained that ben possibly killed himself.

He obviously didn't enjoy life, and hated having powers but it's also mentioned that ben was always trying to please Luther and Reginald.

But then it makes me wonder what did Luther have to do with it exactly?
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little sunshine » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:02 am

aris. wrote:going back to Ben for a second ;

I Just watched a video on YouTube about Ben and what could have possibly happened to him.

In the video they mention how Klaus sees wounds and injuries in dead people, obviously seeing how they died. I know I already said this but then in some episode you can see notes on Reginald's desk, and it says number 6 is angry. SIx was ben.
The video went on to explain that Luther had something to do with it, because Allison tells him it wasn't his fault in the first episode.
I'm the first episode you also learn that ben is reluctant to use his powers and Luther makes him do it during the bank robbery mission.

And since you can't see any sounds or injuries on ben when Klaus is with him, the video explained that ben possibly killed himself.

He obviously didn't enjoy life, and hated having powers but it's also mentioned that ben was always trying to please Luther and Reginald.

But then it makes me wonder what did Luther have to do with it exactly?

the link is a spoiler, but I couldn’t make it transparent!
i really hope that if a second season comes out, all of these questions and ideas will be reconciled in some way. i feel like we are left with a lot of questions without answers, and it’s tearing into my soul lol. I was reading up about a season 2, and apparently it doesn’t technically need to be made. here’s the source: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfywire/netflix-umbrella-academy-season-2-renewal-not-necessary%3famp
I personally feel like it would be stupid not to create a season 2, there is just too much we need to see and know - what do you guys think about it?
little sunshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me