Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Postby liv :) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:21 pm

ooooh, new thread!

i'm super hyped for the release of animal crossing on the switch. can't wait to play it, i've been craving more animal crossing content ever since i stopped playing new leaf (which i kind of want to get back into after i finish pokemon sun). pocket camp was nice, but it didn't have the same charm or appeal that made me fall in love with animal crossing almost eight years ago.

just a question for all you people who are also looking forward to the upcoming game...

Code: Select all
    [b]What feature/mechanic do you hope will be implemented in the new game?[/b]

for me, i'm hoping that we get:

a) actual paths to place around our town. could be built through a public works project. using patterns did the trick, but it never quite scratched my itch for an attractive town layout. it was kind of awkward, both visually and audibly (walking on a path just sounds like walking on grass). creating dirt paths also works, i suppose, but they're easy to mess up and not very pretty lol. both path creation methods are tedious and don't quite give me what i'm looking for, but i don't know about you guys.

b) more dynamic relationship mechanics. having friends in animal crossing is, in my humble opinion, the greatest part of the game. i'm hoping that we get more villager dialogue and more things to do with your best buddies. i'd also like if we were able to have an enemy sort of relationship with villagers that we dislike lol... in past games you could be mean to villagers, but they'd never hate you. sure, sometimes they'd get angry, but nothing more. i think it would give me an interesting reason to keep my... not preferred... villagers around (i'm looking at you, truffles).

thoughts?
vet assistant
bio-med major
pisces sun, aquarius moon, cancer rising
intj-t
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:34 am

i finally got a switch! so excited for the new game aaa i couldn't resist the temptation

What feature/mechanic do you hope will be implemented in the new game?
honestly i liked the "friendship levels" they implemented in pocket camp. it's so satisfying to level up your favorite villager. and i agree, enemies would be good too!!
Last edited by catra on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . blank » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 am

so glad i found this! i got rid of my 3ds so i'm super excited for the switch version. :]
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:56 am

• i’d love to see them implement more ways to decorate/customize your house! it would be great to see the rugs, ceiling furniture, and other items from achhd make their way into the switch game.

i’m looking to visit someone’s town today! my villager asked me to collect signatures from another town, so if anybody is available, please let me know!
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby prisms. » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:39 am

grizzly bear wrote:

• i’d love to see them implement more ways to decorate/customize your house! it would be great to see the rugs, ceiling furniture, and other items from achhd make their way into the switch game.

i’m looking to visit someone’s town today! my villager asked me to collect signatures from another town, so if anybody is available, please let me know!

I'm available! My town is a bit of a mess at the moment... But you can if you want-
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:28 am

just restarted pocket camp and would like to add some friends! here’s my code: 41141802961
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Im creating a new town and deciding on a map. What do you guys think of this one?

MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Geowlett wrote:Im creating a new town and deciding on a map. What do you guys think of this one?

[img]snip[/img]

I like it! It’s very symmetrical and it looks like a wonderful town to start with
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:09 am

It’s now 2019 which means we should be getting AC news within the next few months! When do you guys predict it to release and what are your hopes for the new game?

Personally I think the release date will be late summer or early fall because Pokémon is probably releasing around winter.

I hope villagers and NPCs have more dialog. It made me sad they had so little in NL because it’s otherwise an amazing game. I also hope amiibo still have some function even if it’s not to summon villagers. I’d also love more mini games and tournaments. Lastly I’d love for them to add more customization (choosing where villagers move in, more exterior options for your house, actual pathways, ect.

Unrelated but I ordered some AC stuff I’m excited to come in. <3

I ordered the new sticker book and some packs of amiibo cards.

Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 am

I'm hoping for late spring/early summer
Eggnog