☠️ ~ Dangan Ronpa Fan Club ~ ☠️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should I create a Discord server for everyone to join?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Yes!
64%
No!
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: ☠️ ~ Dangan Ronpa Fan Club ~ ☠️

Postby tartaglia » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:18 pm

★Joseph Joestar★ wrote:
Other questions about DR THH~

ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?;
Uhh,, I have a bad memory,,, so I barely remember much that stands out, besides the second question that I answered,,, oops,,, ;;-;;
ᴍᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?;
Honestly, I'd have to say Sakura's death. She was one of my favorite characters and meant a lot to me. So when she was shown dead, I was in tears. Annnd balled my eyes out when her suicide note was read. For like. 10mins. :' (
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ (ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ)?;
I thought Yasuhiro Hagakure was gonna die, mostly because he cried a lot// And I thought one of the characters would just kill him, cause how much he begged to get him outta there// ( I like him, but like boi. I thought it was gonna happen. )
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ (ɪғ ᴀɴʏ)?;
Um, I remembered a bit of the Anime, when I was playing Chap 1. ( My gf showed me the abridged series. That's how I got into DanganroNPA- ) So I knew Leon was executed. :0 But after that, I think I remember being super excited to get into the game. Mainly because I was hyped up about it, by my gf. :'0 And I thank her for that. :'3c
ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ?;
Yes!!! Oh my gosh yes!! I mean. If someone enjoys this genre ( is that even the right word lmao ) of gaming, then yes!! The story really got me hooked, not even halfway through the first game! The characters are definitely unique, and the designs are interesting to look upon! Idk, I'm bad at explaining, but I usually say. "If I enjoy it. You know it's great." ( I'm sorta picky with what I like, so. :'0 )
(ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴠ2/ᴠ3) ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ?;
I literally am hands down a V3 fan,,, h hhhsdfjk,,, Like. Wow. Idk what's with the characters from this game. But literally almost all of the characters ( I'm gonna exclude Kokichi in some parts because *Inhales* *exhales* ʙ ᴏ ʏ ) made me feel so happy? And they feel special to me?? Idk man,,, but I dig this game a loooot.

I also apologize for the massive wall of text! ;;-;; I hope I didn't talk too much... ;;-;; Thanks for reading tho!! ;0;

Edit: I just realized how nervous I got once I posted this. I'm very nervous when it comes to groups,, aaa,, Just an anxious avocado here. : $

aw, no need to be nervous! we're all cool here. if it makes you feel any better i was super nervous when i was making this group, cause i kept thinking no one was gonna join lol. but now there's a bunch of members and im super happy! ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡ and it seems like everyone is posting with a lot of detail, which is good! it sparks more of a conversation, so massive walls of text are totally a-okay ʚ♡⃛ɞ
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────
havi!
they/he/it

─────────────────────(coding)────
tartaglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 am

I would like to participate in the killing game!Image
Username; Aurore
What games from the series have you played?; DR1, SDR2, almost done with AE/UDG. The game of trying to evade V3 spoilers. OTL
Favourite character?; Uhh, see below. xD I like Komaru a lot too. And others.
Least favourite character?; (shrugs deeply)
Other; Guilty verdict!

I probably won't look at this thread much because I've already seen some spoilers for V3 and want to avoid seeing more (waiting for Steam sale & more free time). But it's funny that I just happened to see it recently, since I've been working on a dressup of Komaeda for a while. Going to drop that here since I finally posted it and am pleased with all the details I could load in:

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 am

That dress up is awesome! :0
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:24 pm

huskyhiccups wrote:That dress up is awesome! :0

Thanks!! A lot of thought and effort went into it. If anyone else has DR dressups I'd love to see them.

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blazingcharizard » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

that is a cool dress up!
username: Blazingcharizard

current character theme: Seto kaiba

current fandom: Yu-ig-oh
wip

Blazingcharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:40 pm

i would like to participate in the killing game!Image
      username; lol
      what games from the series have you played?; i own dr1 as well as sdr2, but i've barely touched them because i watch the play-throughs online. with that being said, i've seen dr1, sdr2, a lil bit of ultra despair girls, and the majority of ndrv3
      favourite character?; i LOVE all, but my favorite(s) had to be byakuya/fukawa, nagito/kazuichi, and tenko/rantaro
      least favourite character?; by far, angie yonaga- she really bugged me with how ignorant she could be w/ the whole "because atua says so!" type of act.... idk why, she just didn't hit it off with me
      other; guilty verdict also hello!!! i didn't know this club existed (〃^▽^〃)
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:39 pm

(kind of v3 spoilers)
I agree with you, lol, once I saw Angie was ultimate artist I was like "YES. I love you!" and my opinion *quickly* changed on her when she wouldn't be quiet about her cult basically... My boyfriend and I both said "good" when she died.. XD
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamade ♪ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:14 pm

favourite character?; This question hurts but I'll list them anyway
    -Ouma (He is amazing ily)
    -Saihara (" ")
    -Amami (He's just interesting
    -Surprisingly I really like Maki, she's so cool
    -CeLeStIa LuDeNbErG
    -Chiaki bc she's cute uwu
    -Ibuki because she makes me so happy send help

least favourite character?; I've got a few but I think my least favourites are either Touko or Korekiyo because they make me extremely uncomfortable and too kinky tbh
    most memorable moment from the game?; [V3 spoilers, so this is in transparent] Probably the Seance from chapter 3 because of just how spine-tingling it was but it was so well executed so
    most shocking moment from the game?; [More V3 spoilers in transparent]Kokichi's evil but great plan w/ Kaito like um how smart can u be
    characters you thought were going to die (but didn't)?; Probably Touko for being her gross self or [SDR2 spoilers but I'm sure these spoilers dont even count anymore] Fuyuhiko
    thoughts you had going into the game (if any)?; I hope I didn't just waste 40 dollars and the chance to buy V3 for this
    would you recommend this game to anyone else?; It's funny because I've already convinced my bestie to watch the playthroughs
    (if you've played V2/V3) which game from the series is your favourite?; Yeah V3 because it's interesting
i'm jayde ♪ i <3 bandori , deltarune , fnf , project sekai , fashion + art !! aromantic demigirl realness instagram twitter
tamade ♪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 pm

missed this pet in the pound :( Kazuichi is one of my favorites,,
(got the horse to the left though so can't complain)
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamade ♪ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:22 pm

tfw you miss Souda
i'm jayde ♪ i <3 bandori , deltarune , fnf , project sekai , fashion + art !! aromantic demigirl realness instagram twitter
tamade ♪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me